• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Ace called me and said he had already drank 12 before the round robin even finished... lol. I bet lozr was hammered too. Who is jmh?
Hey! I'm from Asheboro, and will be hosting stuff soon, when EVERY Saturday isn't filled with smash.
All I know is he mains samus and he was a heavyweight.

Ace was so drunk he didnt realize his first set with david was tournament hahaha. They rematched and David still won since he only had like 5 drinks but still.
Is this a fat joke? :(
good **** JMH
Thanks Dark! Hope to play you again soon.
Glad to hear everyone had fun at this.

Way to stack it up JMH, lol.
Hopefully next time you'll be able to make it. Like say, this weekend at Duke?
I'm still recuperating from the ownage that occurred at this tournament.

JMH- Good **** with spamus bro, you wrecked my roy lol

Cam and Mike- tisk tisk :grin:

Mullins and Crio are awesome.

random shoutouts are sick nasty
Thanks Ace! It was good to finally play you. I have a decent knowledge of Ganon, due to a friend of mine maining him locally. I can't wait to play you when we're both not hydrated, to see if the outcome is the same!

LoZr- We bro'd it up random style all three times we faced off, good stuff man.

Vilt- Keep playing Samus with me, don't go to jiggz!

Bill- Thanks for hosting!

Everyone else - Thanks for all the fun, friendlies included. Sorry for 2/3 of my guests being hazardous while hydrated, haha.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Thanks Ace! It was good to finally play you. I have a decent knowledge of Ganon, due to a friend of mine maining him locally. I can't wait to play you when we're both not hydrated, to see if the outcome is the same!
That's nice and all, but be sure to practice up. I smoked you pretty solidly after having 8 beers down, and you beat me when I was upwards of about 17 lol. Good **** though I look forward to playing you and your friends again.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Ace gettin all serious. JMH is still learnin a little bro.

JMH we need to sit down and play a while at some point. If you get your technical stuff down then I think I could help your game out.

Btw Ace I am not happy my awesome quote got replaced. Grrr

null55

Smash Master
lol, Dave you should have just been silent about that **** and then **** *** when you play again soberly. god, no one knows how to be cool.

yeee....like dat.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah man, I'm in no way trying to brag about it. Have no fear. You're a beast, Ace. I've still got a lot to learn.

I really do need to work on some tech stuff, and I'd greatly appreciate some time with you to beef up my game, PP.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i cheer for you in brawl >.>

and sometimes in melee sometimes

like you vs foxy pichu vs. fox or something

stingers

Smash Obsessed
remember when you were playing sushiman at my tourney and i was yelling at you because you were being dumb

thats how i cheer

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its hard to cheer for someone when you know they're gonna win

unless its against someone out of state loooooool poor dudes

grab mk more

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean even when I wasn't the best I was never cheered for.

@vZakat: that's legit bro. Btw have you met up with anyone in the area like Moophobia to practice? I keep forgetting but why can't we see you anymore? No car?

vZakat

Half Genie
@vZakat: that's legit bro. Btw have you met up with anyone in the area like Moophobia to practice? I keep forgetting but why can't we see you anymore? No car?
I haven't met up with anyone yet. And you don't see me because no car + no money + busy on the weekends a lot = not much time to smash. Whenever all three aren't a problem I could start making it to stuff but that's the reason I'm not seen much. My Roy has only gotten better though.

Edit- at DJRome, get your own post count noob.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah I'm in raleigh and I'm sure someone could get me but then the no money and busy on weekend thing are the problem. I'd feel really bad if I didn't give people gas money and I couldn't even enter both events if any. I'm usually busy in the morning on Saturday which makes when to pick me up a hassle. If I ever have money and aren't busy I'll totally ask for a ride.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh, yeah man, I'm in no way trying to brag about it. Have no fear. You're a beast, Ace. I've still got a lot to learn.

I really do need to work on some tech stuff, and I'd greatly appreciate some time with you to beef up my game, PP.
Just wait until he realizes fair WRECKS missiles.

Then you'll want to just play someone else. Like Sheik or something.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol JMH my bad if I came off as a **** earlier.

A lot of people underestimate me because I'm too lazy to space properly in friendlies or when I'm wasted, so that's probably why I mentioned that. Keep coming to events bro, I'll try my best to do the same.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
It's all good Ace, I understand completely. I can't wait for the next few tournaments, I'll try to be at them all. Past all the upcoming smash events, I'll begin hosting things where I can. More than likely on the weekends Duke bi-weekly stuff isn't going on.

Thanks Ocean, it means a lot! Your jiggz is too. You wrecked my friends day, two Billfests ago. Good stuff.

Top Bottom