• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

stingers

Smash Obsessed
loooooool

i think it was at b-skis karn told us all the story about how he went away from a month and when he came back, there was some rotting chicken carcass that bill had eaten before karn even left and never cleaned up

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
loooooool

i think it was at b-skis karn told us all the story about how he went away from a month and when he came back, there was some rotting chicken carcass that bill had eaten before karn even left and never cleaned up
I want to puke whenever I think of that.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
No worries dudes! We got all that up. It was the grossest **** ever but the deed is done and we can rest easily. Don't believe me? Well lets just say I would totally lay naked on my floor and roll around.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Teach me to play Litchi.
I still haven't learned her completely. Mostly because I don't really play Blazblue much anymore. Most of my time is spent on Left 4 Dead.

Still, that ***** is hard to learn. Her combos are dependent on her position on the screen, it seems seeing as the staff has to make a rotation around the screen before it returns. I have to learn all of her strings. >_<

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I still haven't learned her completely. Mostly because I don't really play Blazblue much anymore. Most of my time is spent on Left 4 Dead.

Still, that ***** is hard to learn. Her combos are dependent on her position on the screen, it seems seeing as the staff has to make a rotation around the screen before it returns. I have to learn all of her strings. >_<
Heh, I got your hard to learn. I'm already picking up Tao, and drive canceling is ****ing impossible. I'll do hard to learn any day.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Too **** good.

Yeah, there was an unidentified viscuous white substance on my bag.

It smelled like Yogurt that has been pondering it's existence for several weeks.

null55

Smash Master
looool. Dorsey, you don't know me, but you're from my region so i automatically love you... but saying Chu's ugly insult is something a woman would do, and then comparing Chu to a girl. mmm. the equally shameful opposite of a cat fight. not that i blame you, it just didn't have to go down like that.

but yeah, lol @ him calling you (or i guess Ace) ugly. pretty childish. plus... dude, i think Ace is pretty good-looking. Chu gots bad taste.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ace is a sex-bomb.

He just needs to drink less beer. It's making him fat.

Danny Mexico

Smash Rookie
why are all you immature ugly inferior smash players fouling my beautiful name

glance upon my beautiful face and worship me

dorsey, you nc scrub, $100 mm at genesis, i will teach you to disrespect me

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hahahah hilarious. bring it danny

CJ he was saying it like an insult, when I don't think that it's an insult at all. The only people that do are girls(i thought??).... which is why I called him one. Me OR ace weren't bothered by this at all, lol..... plus I'm sexier, common knowledge.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Loool ph00t you're right I've got a small gut from being too hydrated.

Time for terminator mode until I know l0zR is going down in arm wrestling.

Oh, and **** Danny Mexico.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ROFL! i was almost tempted to let that one fly for awhile!

lol to the man behind the mask, you have been spared.

thanks for the LOL :)

null55

Smash Master
i'll still always love my Chu bear. (a bear i have with a print out of Chu's face on the face part).

oooooooooo yeeeee!!! *yelps and jumps* :bee:

Top Bottom