• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
David is such a cheater lol.

He took Knorrs spot and entered like 1hr 30min late so he was playing ppl who had had 5-9shots/beers and he had only taken 3

BTW just so everyone knows bill passed out at like 9pm lol. He was asleep before Me/Alex/David/Monica/Josh/Mullins got back from dinner i think.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Ace called me and said he had already drank 12 before the round robin even finished... lol. I bet lozr was hammered too. Who is jmh?
All I know is he mains samus and he was a heavyweight.

Ace was so drunk he didnt realize his first set with david was tournament hahaha. They rematched and David still won since he only had like 5 drinks but still.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord

He took Knorrs spot and entered like 1hr 30min late so he was playing ppl who had had 5-9shots/beers and he had only taken 3

BTW just so everyone knows bill passed out at like 9pm lol. He was asleep before Me/Alex/David/Monica/Josh/Mullins got back from dinner i think.
Bill also worked 16 hours the day before and then woke back up and 1:20 and hasn't fallen asleep since.

DJRome

Smash Hero
no johns. . . lol oh **** i wanna sleep but im not tired enough but not energetic enough to do work ****

lord karn

Smash Master

David actually drank before he entered the tourney. He was also high. @_@

Moophobia

Smash Champion
This is hands down the most fun thing I have ever attended ever. It was ****in ****. <3 NC everyone is too good. LoZR/PP YOU GUYS THE DARN BEST.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Being high has only helped my game.

I would have done better if I had counterpicked. But no Juans. I got drunk, and riotously so. It was a very productive night.

And SO quotable.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I was just calling to let you know that you are a ***** *** *****, mother****er.

KING139

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Its me, Nathan! I'm the one that wore the Luigi hat all day and came with JMH! . This was an awesome event! :bee:

Also the first public smash event I've ever been to :dizzy:

Top Bottom