• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
wait... so was everyone legitimately hydrated? I know I was counterpicking Green Greens last night, and I was so ****ing confused reading threw everything looool

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lucas is hydrated. lol, threw. You mean through, bro. Can read throw everything.

reed threw everything.

Screw you, Reed.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
wait... so was everyone legitimately hydrated? I know I was counterpicking Green Greens last night, and I was so ****ing confused reading threw everything looool
I'm just as confused.

Dark Hart, why didn't we smoke at HERB 2? I smoked with like EVERYONE else.

PP ignored my MM request. :ohwell:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you request a MM? I didn't know lol.

What was it?

Oh wait, that one about me getting really hydrated first? Well no duh I ignored it lol.

GofG

Smash Champion
gofg's tv currently depicts green greens very vibrantly, and if only people would ask, like jim, he'd be sure to counterpick green greens with anyone for friendlies. :/

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
gofg's tv currently depicts green greens very vibrantly, and if only people would ask, like jim, he'd be sure to counterpick green greens with anyone for friendlies. :/
Gofg, if you're going to Waterfest 09, we'll counterpick green greens. Most assuredly.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You can come, you just can't drink the aqua.

You should do it anyway, broceanic one.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
Here.

My doubles partner will be, too.
Awesome, then there at enough for at least rounds between 2 teams. Although I know for sure we will have enough for many teams. I'll organize a "entry fee" by """" I mean could be putting up credit or like bizarre stuff as well as having bizarre placement prizes.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Awesome, then there at enough for at least rounds between 2 teams. Although I know for sure we will have enough for many teams. I'll organize a "entry fee" by """" I mean could be putting up credit or like bizarre stuff as well as having bizarre placement prizes.
Yo, I wanna play BB too at this.

My Tager has gotten... well... I haven't really played since HERB2. But I think I could play Tager better now.

I understand the mechanics of SLEDGE and how it's amazingly amazing now.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
Word. Then it will be hydrated Tager dittos! Since I live with Karn and Bill now I always have my 2d fighters running during events.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Word. Then it will be hydrated Tager dittos! Since I live with Karn and Bill now I always have my 2d fighters running during events.
Oh, word?

That sounds badass.

I'm excited for more drunken shenanigans.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
F it bros. Its time for the Billympics!!! Billball, Billball, and Billball. With some 100 Bill race and the Billing and some Billnoeing, and long Bills! BILLL BILL LBILLL YAYZ!!!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the billput...the billathalon...some competitive billsketball...omg...i want to play billsketball...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If I wasn't so watered down right now, I might not be so confused at the last two posts.

But I dunno.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Thanks to that article, I now know the difference between American Skeet, and British Skeet.

Top Bottom