• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR has been saying Fix forever now. I shoulda jumped on it when I had da chance.

M2K dropped out of WC Melee due to wanting a Brawl sponsorship. Mango, Hugs, Lucky, Zhu were top 4, in order.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
fix it is lol

why didnt m2k just get sponsered in melee?

iirc they were going to sponsor top melee finisher besides mango and top brawl player besides tyrant..

seems he could have been double sponsored...

edit:good one

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well Fix, Melee players wanted a cheaper entry so then the sponsors didn't want to for a smaller pot or something I dunno.

Raaaaaaape, I was about to go to sleep too.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
this should be your 8000th post...

"good shiz to hbox, mango, armada, m2k, zhu, and linguini. it was fun beating all of you. Hopefully ROM2 will not be my last OOS championship. Shoutoutz laterz when im not so tired...**** yall later at pound..."

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Fix: Nah I could just lust after them myself without posting, I'm a **** like that.

@Stongers: That would involve me saying I'm coming for three people(not the 3 you're probly thinkin about), and that I wanna beat 2/3 people, but I'm not there yet. That's no fun.

Edit: I'm going to sleep at 2:20 if there are no new boobies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
think of more people to call out

also hbox, jman, m2k? it's so obvious so i figure you're trying to reverse mindgame me with the "not who youre thinking about" stuff

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
But my 8000th will be BEFORE RoM2 Fix, lol.

Some are obvious, others maybe less so? I mean, there are are so many high end players.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Firefox didn't work on the school network initially and I'm too lazy to switch back.

Even though I'm posting on Firefox(and missing the pictures anyway somehow).

Edit: fix it. lul

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dang you nubs post a dern lot while i was sleeping. Waterfest ftw. Im taking it. Then we going to celebrate in the streets of chapel Bill. Find some girls and stuff

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I just sifted through 10 pages of **** and alcohol chat.

I'm so unhappy that I wasn't involved.

I start work today, and I have a 2nd job interview on Tuesday. I REALLY hope I can still make it to this.

PP if you get as drunk as I am at Billtoberfest, I will $50 MM you.

Top Bottom