• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I start my new job today.

Let's hope I can BS my way out of working on Sat / Sun.

>.>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I only care if it's a alt account or not.

you guys can handle your own problems.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nah, its not an alt. Gearzz has actually been a part of the community for a while. He is just new to posting.
O rly?

OK, explain how he's been part of the community for awhile and etc.

And if I don't buy your story, he gets reported for this and his smith account for an IP ban and you...?

well...? :lick:

you better tell me what I want to hear and no one gets hurt :)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I get banned, if you don't believe my story? Perhaps I am reading what you are saying incorrectly but if thats the case, I think I'll let you come to your conclusions without me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
=d

don't avoid my question lol

properly explain to me who he is and why he just joined two days ago. You are the TO here so you should know quite a bit, ya?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Well, I can't say for sure but I would judge by his name that he is a guy from Lozr's crew therefore has been around since melee. Never really enters tournaments and usually just comes to hang out. I suppose he has never found it necessary to post and is now bored. I suppose it could be someone else but that would be my first guess as to who it is.

Either way being a TO doesn't let me in on info like, who every poster in my thread is. I am sure you know this already though...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mike g flexing his muscles...how will bill respond?

edit: and I was too late...but bill responded masterfully

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
mike g flexing his muscles...how will bill respond?

edit: and I was too late...but bill responded masterfully
bill responded masterfully indeed ....I really liked it <3..... but...

I already knew gears was smith from the very beginning.

So here's what's going to happen. Smith needs to take his punishment like a man and serve the rest of his time but he won't receive an IP ban. Bill I never intended to ban you anyway even you straight up lied to me twice. I just wanted to see how you were going to play this game with me but now I'm bored lol

Now then, if BS like this continues in the future I'm going to take serious action which may include moving you're precious NC locator thread to the Gents club which will kill most of your post count because I know some of you cherish it so much. AND I will put in a request to get some one from your state to receive Mod status.....gee i wonder who that will be?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh man epic plot twist, the moderator with the power to check IPs knew gears was smith, who could've seen this coming

and THEN he threatens to kill our post counts, something that nobody in NC cares about or has ever pretended to care about, will this threat be effective?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's not a threat. I am simply going to move or close threads so I don't have to bother with it in here. =D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It's not a threat. I am simply going to move or close threads so I don't have to bother with it in here. =D

I'm going to take serious action which may include moving you're precious NC locator thread to the Gents club which will kill most of your post count because I know some of you cherish it so much.
dude come on it was literally your last post in the thread lol. at least give us time to forget what you said, or edit your last post or something if you're gonna make **** up

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i enjoy calling people out on their ****, especially over the internet where i can't be punched in the face

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lawl. I take nothing to heart on what goes on in a game forum. No worries. <3

this has got to be the 3rd day in a row in where i had to ban someone from NC. seriously guys you need to stop beasting! contrary to popular belief, I hate having to be distracted from the rest of SWF just to mod stupidity.

Threat or not. I have spoken.

Done.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
zio is already ostracized from the smash community, lets ostracize him some more
What? Why insult me, bro? I may not play the game competitively, but I play it. And I take an active part in this community just by being on this forum on a daily basis.

I also think I blend into the community real nice like. I am a socially awkward person, I admit, so when I first meet someone, few words are exchanged. But when I get comfortable, I'm a pretty cool guy. I would hope those I met at bills a few months ago (Hey, ace) agree.

If anyone has remove me from anything, it's you. Because, admittedly, I have purposely argued and trolled you just to get a humorous reaction (god did you give me what I wanted, too).

Besides, Mike implied that he was going to put in for SOMEONE here to gain Mod powers. Not that he was gonna put a word in for me (you know what they say about assuming, son). There are other just as good, if not better, candidates for the position.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Bill I never intended to ban you anyway even you straight up lied to me twice. I just wanted to see how you were going to play this game with me but now I'm bored lol
Seems silly to assume I lied to you twice. I don't have an ip-tracker or whatever so if it was indeed smith then that was something I was unaware of and I assumed, it seems incorrectly, that the account gearzzz was a dude named beaner (or at least thats what everyone calls him) from rocky mount.

I am very easily trolled, so it seems while others may have known it was Smith, I did not. However if you would like to assume that I deliberately lied to you, I suppose that your choice.

There are other just as good, if not better, candidates for the position.
I should be a mod! lol, no good luck zio, I hope its you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seems silly to assume I lied to you twice. I don't have an ip-tracker or whatever so if it was indeed smith then that was something I was unaware of and I assumed, it seems incorrectly, that the account gearzzz was a dude named beaner (or at least thats what everyone calls him) from rocky mount.
Mike G - Quick run down. Back when NC's biggest Tournaments were Munkaid, L0zR, TC, the Triforce (awesome doubles team, even now), and Bean0rz (Steven, or Zero as he wants to be called now) went to that last one. During a friendly match, amongst a room full of people playing smash, Steven Blurted out loudly "GOD**** IT!" and proceeded to throw his controller across the room. As he walked to go get it, he said "If this was GEARZ, we wouldn't be having these results."

NOW! Steven says he did that mostly for the lulz, and I wasn't there, so I don't know. But Everytime L0zR tells that story, it's funny as hell to me. You'd have to know the guy, even a little, for it to be funny though.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yes, that is my choice. and I like my chances.

put it this way, Alteast I didn't infract you. <3

actually, its him.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
yes, that is my choice. and I like my chances.

put it this way, Alteast I didn't infract you. <3
Infract me for what? Don't tell me your becoming one of those mods who infract people for absolutely nothing. That would be unfortunate since you seem so cool all be it sure of some interesting conclusions.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I didnt because I don't infract for stupid stuff like this. That's what i meant. Don't get your panties in a knot.

j/k dont take that second sentence seriously

edit, meant 3rd xD

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
lol I didnt because I don't infract for stupid stuff like this. That's what i meant. Don't get your panties in a knot.

j/k dont take that second sentence seriously
Well thats good to hear.... and I appreciate the warning my underwear was becoming tangled.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
mwhahaha! but no. all BS aside.

just stop beasting even though it's not all you you.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if i had to point out all of the mistakes ppl make on here, i'd be on here all day. o wait <----

Top Bottom