• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

GofG

Smash Champion
It's different because Mike G posts with legitimately good grammar and spelling all the time, and then RANDOMLY THROWS OUT A YOU'RE incorrectly.

And then when I called him on it he thought I was talking about that stupid thread that honestly should be in the gent's club anyway.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Zio for new mod. If anyone disagrees mm me at this tourney :mad:

Also mike G is still my fav mod. Keep holding it down boy

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Mike G put the word in for me to be moderator. I am the essence of all things that epitomize a moderator and constantly exemplify this on SWF. I will make NC respect my authority; rest assured there will be no alternate accounts, spamming, and flaming on my watch...i promise!! Personally I am above these childish shenanigans and would never participate in them. I'm sure Virjilijus will vouch for me.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Mike G put the word in for me to be moderator. I am the essence of all things that epitomize a moderator and constantly exemplify this on SWF. I will make NC respect my authority; rest assured there will be no alternate accounts, spamming, and flaming on my watch...i promise!! Personally I am above these childish shenanigans and would never participate in them.
I support this movement.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y'all realize it was only a suggestion he made? He never said he was definitely going to get someone mod status. Only if you people keep your acts up. Some PEOPLE need to learn how to read.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
No zio, I didn't realize that at all. Maybe I will take that into consideration for the next time I put forth a sincere request to become a moderator. Think I've already spoiled my chances?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
No zio, I didn't realize that at all. Maybe I will take that into consideration for the next time I put forth a sincere request to become a moderator. Think I've already spoiled my chances?
naw, I bet if you change your location to notify that you accepting the status of moderator they will give it to you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dorsey, that remark wasn't really directed at you, but to everyone who thought Mike meant that he is going to get someone MOD status.

And you can't just ask for MOD status, anyway. It's not that easy.

naw, I bet if you change your location to notify that you accepting the status of moderator they will give it to you.
Nope. Low blow, too. I just did it to get attention as I am an attention getter. That Location name has been like that since SWF was going on the fritz giving a TON of people MOD status. Also - you'd lose your bet, because I'm a pretty good example that doing as you said won't get you MOD status.

Sorry, Honey Bee.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I was kidding zio. Sorry to troll you but i was really attempting to lay the sarcasm on thick(noticeably)... I was surprised you took what I said seriously. I could care less about being a moderator.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sarcasm is not well received in text unless it's blatantly obvious. That, and if one knows the person well enough. I don't know you well enough, so of course I'd take the comment seriously.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wish i could be there, but i'm goin home for fall break.

ace, i need to meet you tho, i'm a current ganon main with a lot to learn.

GofG

Smash Champion
Wait. Sorry, a bit late, but...

Essentially what Mike G said was, if NC continues to behave badly, someone in NC gets to be a moderator.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait. Sorry, a bit late, but...

Essentially what Mike G said was, if NC continues to behave badly, someone in NC gets to be a moderator.
Are you saying what I already did, or are you trying to make a point I didn't? <_> Doesn't matter because I gather everyone is being stupid on the subject.

Top Bottom