• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Believe me when I'm out of it. Don't believe me when I'm sane.

Well. You had your fun. I'm going to the store to buy something for myself and not share. :mad::mad::mad:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
**** that, tristate is coming to us already, you guys should meet them in the middle.

null55

Smash Master
****, I may not be able to come to this. I want some fire water though! :(

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dude cam you must come. I WILL BE THERE.

And bring Mike. "I don't drink why would I come" is NO EXCUSE lol. You don't have to drink, so if he's saying that, he's pretty much saying that he doesn't like drunk ACE. And since ACE gets drunk during 90% of tournaments, he's basically saying that he doesn't like ACE. ACE logic >> Inui logic

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Dude cam you must come. I WILL BE THERE.

And bring Mike. "I don't drink why would I come" is NO EXCUSE lol. You don't have to drink, so if he's saying that, he's pretty much saying that he doesn't like drunk ACE. And since ACE gets drunk during 90% of tournaments, he's basically saying that he doesn't like ACE. ACE logic >> Inui logic
This is excellent.

And yes, everyone must come.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No way bro.

Goin to Smith's on Friday/maybe Saturday, watching CA livestream Saturday, doing lab report Saturday night/Sunday.

I could avoid all of that and go like I usually do but I won't lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I can teach you Falco things better from here I bet.

CA=California
But I'm going to be riotously drunk on the internet tonight.

You remember how hilarious Smash was w. me, malk and ace.

There's no reason to not go. **** California.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh i thought it was the name of a tourney. that info would've been more helpful tbqh >.>

i want to play smith anyway. ask if he would rather smash with just you or me and jim too. seems pretty clear tbh

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wanting to see Ace and Dorsey is probably tipping the scale some, but I see most of you guys as it is, and fuuudge I dunno.

I feel like Karn and I would be the only sober people there.

Melee livestream....

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wanting to see Ace and Dorsey is probably tipping the scale some, but I see most of you guys as it is, and fuuudge I dunno.
That hurts, *****.

EDIT: SWF censored my blatant racial epithet. The *******s.

---

There are going to be a few people underage there. Assuming Bill follows through on his plan to make this legitimately 21+, you'll have some company. Plus, I'm bringing greens.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean lol we have stuff every weekend. I love you guys, but you'll be there doing something I don't want to be a part of(drinking *water*). That's the part that is turning me off really. I wanna go see everyone again.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you wanna go see everyone again

but dont want to go to this tourney

you could do the middle ground and come over here friday

imo

>.>

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For what it's worth, PP, I don't drink much when I drink, so I'll only be slightly buzzed.

Also, many of you (that is, all of you but Bill) owe me birthday beer.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I love you guys, but you'll be there doing something I don't want to be a part of(drinking *water*).
its the same for me, but I'm just too excited to see ace and dorsey to not go.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going guys... made a post earlier about it. I have precisely zero days off for the month of october.. I work every day except for 2 days off when I drive 1.5 hours to class (noon-9:50p)..get back at 11ish then get up at 5a to go to work. So Ace is going by himself for the night as of now. Maybe I can pull some last minute johns at work....but I already plan on calling in sick for a day or 2 when my gf flies here in less than a week so it's not too likely.

so, it sucks, and i'm sorry I probably won't see you guys. And i'm sorry I can't show how good i've gotten..but **** ya'll should see magu--err Ace's ganon. I would tell you about it but it would spoil the surprise. Every one be sure to get some matches in with him before he gets schwasted...

i'll definitely see ya'll at the november billfest and probably a bi-weekly.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm not going guys... made a post earlier about it. I have precisely zero days off for the month of october.. I work every day except for 2 days off when I drive 1.5 hours to class (noon-9:50p)..get back at 11ish then get up at 5a to go to work. So Ace is going by himself for the night as of now. Maybe I can pull some last minute johns at work....but I already plan on calling in sick for a day or 2 when my gf flies here in less than a week so it's not too likely.

so, it sucks, and i'm sorry I probably won't see you guys. And i'm sorry I can't show how good i've gotten..but **** ya'll should see magu--err Ace's ganon. I would tell you about it but it would spoil the surprise. Every one be sure to get some matches in with him before he gets schwasted...

i'll definitely see ya'll at the november billfest and probably a bi-weekly.
I respect your decision, but I still think you should tell your work you contracted the elusive one day swine flu.

Top Bottom