• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
My opinion on the Mu's... will be very wonky/ odd, but it's how I feel a Mu is when I play it.
-3 D3.
-2 Olimar, Zss, Diddy.
-1 Falco, Fox, ICs, Wario, GaW, Mk, Pit.
0 TLink, Pikachu, Wolf, ROB, GaW, Lucario, Ike, Shiek.
+1 Marth, Snake, Peach, Sonic, Bowser, PT, Kirby, Luigi, Samus, Yoshi.
+2 Mario, Ganon, Ness, Lucas, Jiggs.

Neon!

Smash Lord
My opinion on the Mu's... will be very wonky/ odd, but it's how I feel a Mu is when I play it.
-3 D3.
-2 Olimar, Zss, Diddy.
-1 Falco, Fox, ICs, Wario, GaW, Mk, Pit.
0 TLink, Pikachu, Wolf, ROB, GaW, Lucario, Ike, Shiek.
+1 Marth, Snake, Peach, Sonic, Bowser, PT, Kirby, Luigi, Samus, Yoshi.
+2 Mario, Ganon, Ness, Lucas, Jiggs.
You obviously haven't played Vinnie.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Looks like he also has played Reflex, but never a good Sonic or Snake. Even if DK somehow beat sonic and snake, I don't see how it could be in the same tier of difficulty as PT, Samus, Peach.

also neon upload that stuff from this weekend or send it to me while im not busy (nowish?)

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Bandwagon.

-4: D3
-3: MK, Olimar
-2: Diddy, IC, Fox, Falco, Wario, ZSS, Pikachu, Wolf
-1: Pit, Snake, GW, Rob, Lucario, Sonic, TL
0: Marth, Peach, Sheik, Ike, Yoshi(?), PT,
+1: Luigi, Mario, Kirby, Link, Samus, Bowser
+2: Zelda, Falcon, Ness, Ganon
+3: Jiggs, Lucas.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If I were to play Vinnie now.. I would get destroyed because he's at a much higher level than I am right now.
I'm no where near that level at all. But I was stating my opinion on how I felt the Mu's for Dk are.

This is the same scenario my second tourney, I said "Dk goes even with, or beats Marth", When I lose to Iliad, Tin Man was like "Do you still think Dk goes even with Marth or Beats him ?" How was I supposed to answer ? I was no where near his level at that time.

They're just opinions.
I wasn't trying to force anything.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Unless some new technique becomes prevalent in peach or DK's metagame I can say with near certainty that it is even. I have played Illmatic's peach hundreds of times online and many time offline as well as Nicole's. My peach is actually as good or better than my DK right now and I've played Will numerous times online in the matchup. They are 2 completely opposite characters in terms of playstyles and strengths. If I had to give a slight advantage to one or the other though I would probably go with peach on the basis of her far superior frame data and turnip camping.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Hey!!! Look!!! Hello!!! Look!!! Look!!! Listen!!!
I haven't been to Austin since 2002.

am i the only one who thinks we win +1 to jiggs? shes seriously op against us
I've been practicing Jiggly recently, and the matchup is terrible for jiggs. The only thing she can do is edgeguard us decently, all of her aerials will clash with ours and she will not be killing us consistently under 170%.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I see :(. Well what part of TX are you in? I have to drive to Houston Saturday but somehow I feel like you are in Dallas.
yeah, I live in Dallas. The DFW area has been hosting more tournaments recently than any other region in TX so you should try to visit some time!

D0N

Smash Ace
yeah, I live in Dallas. The DFW area has been hosting more tournaments recently than any other region in TX so you should try to visit some time!
Maybe. I've been outta the competitions for like a year now though so don't expect much if I do. I just wanted to play another DK. Canada I def. haven't played enough to warrent traveling that far.

D0N

Smash Ace
So guys... I had this wierd thought... what if Donkey Kong took the same road Sonic did? Like... what if he turned in to a werewolf or ninja or something?

Or what if he had an rpg and his armor was his tie? lol

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
So guys... I had this wierd thought... what if Donkey Kong took the same road Sonic did? Like... what if he turned in to a werewolf or ninja or something?

I'd SO buy that RPG.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
guys
Will had a threat about stuff we could use as dk.
I found out that when we platform cancel and fall though the platfor inmidiatly. we can get an reverse punch out of that as well.
It's kinda hard to do but I love this.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
guys
Will had a threat about stuff we could use as dk.
I found out that when we platform cancel and fall though the platfor inmidiatly. we can get an reverse punch out of that as well.
It's kinda hard to do but I love this.
Also, if you're a bad enough dude, you can Mr. R. cancel or drop through platform cancel from the ledge. It's basically just really cute. xD<3

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
OMG Cable<3
I wish you all the luck you need to ge tas far as you can.
that goes for anyone who is going. It's far for me and I am kind young so yeah.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT PLATFORM CANCELS IN THIS THREAD
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323822

You're welcome.
Well NO THANKS!

Nah, this is cool, I just suck at every other method of PC, so I didn't learn much. xD The PCDT isn't that hard to do, but with ZSS you have to do it really fast. Getting multiple is difficult, yeah, but most times you'll get hit out of the first one anyway. xD

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
My high score for consecutive PCDTs is 15 (with ZSS, I haven't tried with any other character)

Tbh I really only use PC-->instant dash and PCDT, with the occasional PC-->instant dsmash.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I only use it with DK and Marf, cuz they just look sexy, haha. I'm a very impulsive player where if I think something looks cool, I'll just try it on the spot. xD

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

Fund it.:smirk:

Top Bottom