• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah. Honestly I can't do a lot with Pika, even CG. Not that I even grab a lot. I just like to camp and play hit-and-run.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Marth will not rise to first, he requires more precision than most top players are capable of, he loses to diddy and ddd and goes even with too many mid tiers. Marth will definitly go up though.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Either way, he's going to be up there and becoming much more popular without MK and we do well vs him. I'm really excited to see how match-ups develop for everyone. If Marth really will end up losing to DDD and Diddy signifcantly or if they'll find a way around it, and how we do against Marth.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I play DK with wario now, seems to cover almost all of my matchups.
and wow that video ****ing insane, I'm trying this out tonight with a friend.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I do DK and Marth.

My buddy throws out hitboxes, and I fill the gaps that are left. It's a really fun team. :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
oh, god. first round winners

ripple and neon vs Ally and Lee martin

ME: >_>......****

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nice matches. It's kind of funny how technically focused both you and Illmatic are, it's like you're playing a different game.

Ending to game 1 made me vomit. Also I saw that attempt at up-b shield pressure on the smashville platform, just a little quicker and that was almost really sweet.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That's the kind of thing that even if they have no idea what's going on, I would expect you to get hit anyways.

Nonetheless, good job. You've done your family proud.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I enjoyed these matches and learned a few things =)

Game 1 you could have used a lot more up tilt. It works as an anti air very well vs Peach =x The ending was unfortunate xD

And game 2 I saw some more up tilt ^_^ Needs more though, ask Ripple he'll tell ya lol. When I see him play vs Nicole he just walks around and f tilts/up tilts. I liked your use of d-smash, it's good to just go for it sometimes when they're at death percent. I still don't throw it out enough =P

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man I love me some u-tilt, it's so good.

But at the same time I feel like I've become over reliant on it and it's stagnating my game. I just don't know how to get back to where I was with DK, I've went too far down the wrong path.

Neon!

Smash Lord
When I first started playing offline I used utilt way too much, it's just a habit that needs breaking.
For peach its useful for punishing dair when they space it too high but ftilt is better in general at beating her approaches.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't understand how everyone loses to ICs....

they are SO EASY

I beat Hyliam (no name search lol)....again.

:shyguy:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
What was the game break down?
against future, 3 stock game 1. he switches to rob game 2.

against hyliam, last stock last hit game 1 on BF, I lose. I CP RC and he goes MK and I beat him but BS happened lol. game was recorded. game 3 on SV last stock last I gimp nana early and easy mode the rest of the way

Goast

Smash Journeyman

Gamer Tag: Cpt Diabetus aka Dr. D said I reminded him of The Ghosts from the Matrix 2 (dreadlocks). Me and my brother always always mispronounce and misspell words for fun.

Picture: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/8130_149301706301_599936301_3183395_1748874_n.jpg

Favorite Videogames: Brawl and Jewel Quest/Gemswap

Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl: DK is fun and goofy like diddy. Diddy was my main previously followed by Ganon. After playing DK a lot I realized I wanted to main him and play diddy as a secondary.

Do you attend Tournaments: I've done a couple so far. BashCon XXVI and Colassolcon. I want to start attending tournaments regularly when I get decent at the game.

I'm an ordinary nice guy I guess. I recently Graduated from the University of Toledo and now work as a Software Engineer. I play lots of brawl when time permits. I also draw a lot. While in college I was a professional Graphic Artist and one of the best 8-ball pool players in the area. I draw as a minor hobby and occasionally take up commissions.

YAHA1337

Smash Cadet

How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag: From Eyeshield 21, one of the characters yelled "Ya-ha!" and that's about it.

Your Age: 20

Where You're From: Columbus, Ohio

A Picture Of Yourself:Link

Favorite Video Games: The Mario Kart Series, the Super Smash Brothers Series, Final Fantasy (6 & 7 to be exact), Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario 1&2, Chrono Trigger, and many others.

Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl? Do you attend Tournaments: I main DK because i seem to do pretty well with him overall, and I started out with Olimar(didn't do well with him at the time) to Diddy(same thing), and then to DK. And yes I do attend a couple tournaments.

Interesting Things About Yourself: Ummmmmmm..... I don't think I have anything interesting to mention XD.

Edit: Is there any specific reason why i'm in the "Wi-Fi Arena" section?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
haha if you went i think Dk zss would be an awesome/funny team :).
*imagine....Zss Dsmashes then walks away as DK Fsmashes the helpless frozen opponent*

Top Bottom