• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Zangief Kong and Ryuk Kong are pretty cool too.
Sry, Veggi. As much as I love you, I have to harshly disagree with the Zangief Kong. :(

But I still love you, so stfu.

No clothes DK is cool.
Very. I like keeping the characters as similar to the origional as possible. That's why I don't mind Maid Peach or Agent Donkey Kong.. I just hate when they go into making anime characters out of brawl, or other random video game characters for that matter.

Cloud Strife Ike.. Anyone?

I think that look just gross
You is teh rightest.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I never noticed that little thing ont he first page....

* Real Name? *NEW* (Optional)
-Dominique
* How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag? *NEW QUESTION*
-I draw a lot, and the first original character I ever drew was Tujex....the name stuck with me.
* Your Age
-20 as of March 22nd
* Where You're From
-Born in Hawaii, raised in Memphis, TN
* A Picture Of Yourself
-Facebook

* Favorite Video Games
-Gears of War, Brawl, Blazblue, Pokemon, and I'm getting into CoD:MW2
-Non competitive I play a lot of old school games and RPG's. Been playing a lot of Phoenix Wright recently and Mario Golf :p
* Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl? Do you attend Tournaments?
-I own DK because I love the big ape as a character (my fave Nintendo/videogame character) and because I simply love his fighting style, durability, and raw power. He's a character with no glaring weaknesses or broken strengths, and besides a DDD, winning his matchups mostly comes down to true skill rather than gimmicks or tiers. I attend tournaments, but there aren't many major ones in my region and I don't have the means to travel very far as of now.
* Interesting Things About Yourself
-Every wall in my room is nearly covered with videogame posters....

Cable

Smash Lord
I got 33rd wish i could of got top 16 :(

Apex was amazing super fun all the matches were hype and everybody was super awesome. I escaped both my pools i got 1st seed in the first pool and 2nd seed in my second. I ended up playn Brood first and lost then i played Trela the Lucario from texas beat him then i played SK92 and lost i was on the livestream if anybody saw lol. But the japan players are super legit and hilarious. It was fun overall tourny i met alot of cool ppl i was waiting to meet and it was just amazing experience

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, 33rd is still really good because you had Brood and SK92 plus something like 200+ people signed up (don't know if that was Melee and Brawl combined). I was at Apex too, I didn't compete though, just spectated. I had a blast and got so much experience. There's still some stuff I need to learn, mostly just getting out there and competing more. I'm determined to become a known DK. Probably my highlight of Apex was arm wrestling M2K lmao.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man Apex was amazing and I wasn't even there, I really felt there though just by watching the livestream. :)

You placed extremely well Cable :bee:

And lmfao at PolarBear arm wrestling M2K. Who won? :p

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Awesome, 33rd is still really good because you had Brood and SK92 plus something like 200+ people signed up (don't know if that was Melee and Brawl combined). I was at Apex too, I didn't compete though, just spectated. I had a blast and got so much experience. There's still some stuff I need to learn, mostly just getting out there and competing more. I'm determined to become a known DK. Probably my highlight of Apex was arm wrestling M2K lmao.
Lmfao. As a DK main, naturally you should have won that arm wrestle. XD

I also plan on becoming a known Brawler, and not just for my trolling. I want my Peach and DK to be feared.

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
I'm like a polar bear/ Donkey Kong irl so I won. M2K was bending his wrist a certain way though so it was nearly impossible to pin him, even though it looked like his wrist was going to snap and I was declared winner. He plays to win even outside of smash >_<. I won all my other arm wrestling matches too until like my 6th where my arm got tired.

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
Umm...I wouldn't say that lol. I'm a gym rat and wrestled in high school though. M2K was a chill guy. I liked that he was down for friendlies and didn't feel the need to surround himself with a posse like some other players.

D0N

Smash Ace
Nice job at Apex Will, Cable, Dr.G... And Polar for arm wrestling lol.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
It's Pikachu since he covers all my bad matchups pretty well. I'm not sure who to use DK against though, but there's this upcoming tourney where you have to use three characters and that's where I'll use DK.

Still Alive

Smash Rookie
Name: Brian
Gamer Tag: Fire on AiB, Still Alive on SWF.
State: MA
Picture: Don't have a camera atm
Favorite Video Games: Mother 3 by far.
Other stuff: I use DK after Ook, and I hope to attend some offline tournies and weeklies soon.
About me: Wha-

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Name: Ryan
Tags: MechWarriorNY on here, MechWarrior on AiB, and in tourneys.
State: NY
Favorite video game: Rome: Total War and it's associated mods.

Why I play the chars I play: I was inspired to play DK after I saw "The Broccoli Kong,"
as you know him here, play against a VERY GOOD Diddy player(ADHD?) at the 2009(?) Gauntlet tourney as part of a tourney series that Wes of DA hosts. After I saw that, DK started appealing to me even more, as he's powerful, not too slow, and doesn't have too many ungodly-tough match-ups.
He also appeals to me based on how he fights, and the way Will played at that Gauntlet that one day... it was motivational.

I have played Samus for a long time besides all that, even in N64 days, and Falcon as well, as a casual character.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Real Name---Kody
How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag---my last name starts with "Sa" and in biology class one day, i was drifting in and out of my sleep. i looked up at the projector and it said HeLa cells. the person who found this out gave it hat name b/c it was the first two letters in her first name and last name her name being Henrietta Lacks. in my notebook along side a little MU for DK i was doing i tried it with my name. loved the results instantly and when i came home i put it in brawl. but the name looked unbalanced so the exclamation point was added.
Your Age---16
Where You're From---New Jersey right by AC.
A Picture Of Yourself---:) im always laughing or smiling
Favorite Video Games---Quake. quake live account is Kosa_.
Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl---used him in SSB and would spam downb and walk off cargocides i also used fox. SSBM i picked up shiek and rarely used dk. now they both aren't as good as they used to be so i main dk. you can still catch me playing friendlies with those two.
Do you attend Tournaments---this year i hope to be a regular tourney goer, its tough for me to travel being 16
Interesting Things About Yourself---im a gpx designer in the making. uh i dont think im that interesting but people seem to love me.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
i didnt buy it i started with quake live and love it. i pretty good not to toot my own horn.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man I remember back in the day of Smash 64 with DK, he was sooo fun to play as, I'd always kamikaze with his cargo throw. :laugh:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Real Name---Kody
How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag---my last name starts with "Sa" and in biology class one day, i was drifting in and out of my sleep. i looked up at the projector and it said HeLa cells. the person who found this out gave it hat name b/c it was the first two letters in her first name and last name her name being Henrietta Lacks. in my notebook along side a little MU for DK i was doing i tried it with my name. loved the results instantly and when i came home i put it in brawl. but the name looked unbalanced so the exclamation point was added.
Your Age---16
Where You're From---New Jersey right by AC.
A Picture Of Yourself---:) im always laughing or smiling
Favorite Video Games---Quake. quake live account is ItsKody.
Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl---used him in SSB and would spam downb and walk off cargocides i also used fox. SSBM i picked up shiek and rarely used dk. now they both aren't as good as they used to be so i main dk. you can still catch me playing friendlies with those two.
Do you attend Tournaments---this year i hope to be a regular tourney goer, its tough for me to travel being 16
Interesting Things About Yourself---im a gpx designer in the making. uh i dont think im that interesting but people seem to love me.
I hardly know you, and you're awesomesauce in my book.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I r wished I was awesome. People only like me on the DK boards. No one really cares on the Peach boards 'cept for Kyon. :)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
XD! Naw, it is.. But honestly, I feel like I can be at home here. I actually feel like what I'll say will be considered. Iunno, it can suck over there sometimes.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Peach boards are weird .__.

Fun to lurk though haha
So much stupid stuff happens in there.

I like the DK boards better.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I don't know what they're like as people but they I think they're threads are really good. Really organised. The Ness boards are pretty nice, remember getting a pretty greeting from them.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
The Ness boards are pretty nice, remember getting a pretty greeting from them.
I remember posting a thread basically saying does Ness really suck, and they were extremely kind, and willing to talk about it.

Top Bottom