• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Cable

Smash Lord
ook so lucky you got a job good stuff I've been trying to find one and still no luck.

Will you better not quit and just take a break from the game like I'm doing.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Did you apply to Office Depot Cable? They're really a good place to work for and it's not hard being a cashier there.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
I had to shave my beard today for a job. :(
ewwww... it looks so.... unnatural

but hey least I got a job
ook so lucky you got a job good stuff I've been trying to find one and still no luck.

Will you better not quit and just take a break from the game like I'm doing.
Did you apply to Office Depot Cable? They're really a good place to work for and it's not hard being a cashier there.
Yea I did back in Jan when we spoke about it didn't get the job
I got a job too!!!
Its....

In Japan!​

crifer

Smash Lord
Will don´t quit :S
you´re with Cable (and maybe Cyphus) the most inspiring DK player. You do things that are so awesome everyone thinks DK is made of pure ****. And I wanted to play you at APEX 2012 :D

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will don´t quit :S
you´re with Cable (and maybe Cyphus) the most inspiring DK player. You do things that are so awesome everyone thinks DK is made of pure ****. And I wanted to play you at APEX 2012 :D
Don't worry guys, I'm not quitting. I'm sorry if it may have sounded like that. I'm just a bit discouraged lately so I'm taking a break.

But I wouldn't miss APEX 2012 for the world =)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So today is my birthday =x I'll have collected 23 golden bananas as of today! Haha I just realized if I live life by how good I was at collecting bananas in DK64, I'll be around for quite a while =P

Cable

Smash Lord
How do you guys feel with the new rule set allowing infinites?

Is everybody still strong and comfortable using DK in tourny?

I am still going DK all the way but of course I will have a secondary in hand if anything.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'll be honest, it doesn't bother me. I actually generally beat DDDs who only picked DDD on me because of the infinite. If someone really plays DDD and knows the character, I can't really handle the match-up either way. I think it's how the rule should be anyways... as much I dislike being infinited lol. On the bright side we get to use our infinite on Ness. Is the Lucas one an infinite? For some reason I recall him getting out if he tried really hard.

Luckily I kept my Zelda around specifically for any lucky DDDs or maybe ICs if they get out of hand.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm bored so I think I'm going to make a DK advanced tactics video. I need some suggestions. also gonna do match up specific tatcics.

stage tactics

extended SA on edges and platforms
YI, PC, brinstar, RC invincibility glitch
lagless UP-b landings
water spiking

character specific

ness/lucas infinite
cargo up-throw up-air frame trap on snake and others
gimping link/ganon
grab release on wario plus awesomeness of ledge slip and platform cancels against him
avoiding falco, wario chaingrab/ nado
edge guarding ike

Dk himself

DK's own grab release
b-reverse headbutt survival
up-b brake
cargo armor
9-wind

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm bored so I think I'm going to make a DK advanced tactics video. I need some suggestions. also gonna do match up specific tatcics.

stage tactics
extended SA on edges and platfroms
YI and PC invincibility glitch
lagless UP-b landings

character specific
ness/lucas infinite
cargo up-throw up-air frame trap on snake and others
gimping link/ganon
grab release on wario
avoiding falco/wario chaingrab
Dude I was literally thinking the same thing, my wii isnt working right now though so I cant test anything. We need to make a thread solely on how to avoid certain moves like mk nado, falco lasers, and how to use diddys nanners.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
If you do the invincibility glitch, you should get all the stages it works on. RC and Brinstar at least.

It'd be cool if you did it, we haven't had any neat videos in a long time :x.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
would you guys prefer text explaining the tricks or HD quality video with a voice over? (me)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
for a second I was hoping it'd be the pound V commentator (Sky hazuki).

SUPAH HIGH FIVE

HAWOO

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Does Ook frequent these boards at all? I was just curious. I been seeing a lot of Ripple around lately. Not enough Ook. OOOOOOOK.

Any DK mains going to SiiS5? I want to play the matchup, no one plays DK online :<

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
OOK never comes here anymore.

and I don't think any DK mains are going to SIIS this time. I personally refuse to go to any of daycia's tournaments anymore

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Which ones did you go to? Did you have a problem with the time or... something else? J/c...

I personally go to them because... well everyone else in the MW goes and it's being featured and !@#$. Plus it's at a way better venue this time.

And damn it... I need to play some DK mains... I must unleash angry pent-up nerd rage from getting Ooked last time at Nope's I think.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Does Ook frequent these boards at all? I was just curious. I been seeing a lot of Ripple around lately. Not enough Ook. OOOOOOOK.

Any DK mains going to SiiS5? I want to play the matchup, no one plays DK online :<
He drops in maybe twice a week.

I'm not going to SiiS5, I'm pretty sure. I'll be at BiTH4 though. Maybe I'll come to one of the OUGAs sometime. We'll definitely play if we're at a tourney together though.

Top Bottom