• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Neato picture!

Not sure what it's for... but neato picture! I like DK on the edge like that, but it does really need something to be looking at lol.

Neon!

Smash Lord
This picture is symbolic of my relationship with the DK forums, I am constantly searching for insightful or entertaing posts but am bewildered by the lack thereof.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
This picture is symbolic of my relationship with the DK forums, I am constantly searching for insightful or entertaing posts but am bewildered by the lack thereof.

Don't act so high and mighty when you've still yet to learn true art!

@william, write a bio and I'll put it on the list!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I could have sworn I wrote a bio. need to do that. should probably be cleaned up so that that it doesn't include dead DKs.

btw I'll start doing skype chats with you guys to discuss anything dk. I don't have aim also.

my skype is panda.besar

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
DK Skype group sounds really neat. I'm actually always on Skype as is. My skype is ceotis, I'll add you Ripple.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So like my eyesight is really bad and I thought the title to this thread was "Maple Bacon Snake" for a bit and that I messed up.

Maple Bacon Snake sounds even more delicious though!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
On Sunday, it will be Banana Sunday.

You just earned yourself a gold star!

So it turns out that I actually forgot about Sunday as a whole, but now it's Monday! Therefore, it shall be Banana Monday.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Signature I recently made, not that great but I like it. If any dk's want a signature let me know I'll have pleny of free time this summer.

Blissard

Smash Lord
That day in the thread title...Monday...I don't know where it comes in the week!!!!! Rebecca Black didn't get up to Monday in her song :'(

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Banana Thursday, Friday, or Saturday doesn't sound as catchy though =r.

edit: I'm also sad to announce that I've been playing Wario and I'm good with him and have more fun with him. Please spare me, DK gods.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I know right :r. He just fits how I play a lot better. Like even with DK, I just try to get next to people and combo really hard. I don't even bother spacing much.

Neon sigs are cool sigs... but I don't really want a sig.

Neon!

Smash Lord
chaos just link me to a picture of dk you want and let me know what style/color schemme you want i can probably make it this week

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you'll come back to DK sold, they always do :cool:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Haha, you would know!

I have tried to drop DK for GW, Snake, and Zelda, and I have always came back, you're right. But Wario just feels so right.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Same thing's happening to me, Wario just feels so good after DK. I'm keeping him as just a 2nd for as long as I can but I'm doing a lot better at more and more matchups with him. But same as sold, I've gone abck to DK from around 10 other characters so this may end the same way.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Haha, you would know!

I have tried to drop DK for GW, Snake, and Zelda, and I have always came back, you're right. But Wario just feels so right.
Thats what I was thinking as well when I started seconding Wario ('bou 3-4 months ago).
Now I main Wario and have DK as a secondary. Wario is simply so incredibly fun with his mobility and tires and stuff. :S For some MU's (Marth, PK-boys, Snake?) I'll still be using DK, I wont drop him since I've spent a good amount of time playing him in the past already.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you're uncool if anyone drops dk. I'd never do that

anymore

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I honestly don't even know how to respond to that, Cable.

DKs are all indeed beautiful...

Neon!

Smash Lord
sort of random but I've been having a LOT of trouble performing the laggless Up-b from the top of smashvilles platform. I start at the very end of the platform where he's in the "unbalanced" motion and he still lands on his back. Help would be appreciated.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sort of random but I've been having a LOT of trouble performing the laggless Up-b from the top of smashvilles platform. I start at the very end of the platform where he's in the "unbalanced" motion and he still lands on his back. Help would be appreciated.
you can't land laglessly if you go for SA. do it earlier

Tujex

Smash Ace
So...yesterday I walked outside at the supposed time that the Rapture was supposed to occur. I was shocked, because standing in my front yard was a massive brown ape with a red tie hanging from his muscular neck. After returning to my bedroom and changing my underwear, I return to my front yard once again to ensure that I hadn't soiled my underwear accidentally. I was pleased to no that I hadn't. The beastly demi-god, known as Donkey Kong, was standing in my yard winding his arm with such intensity that that trees near him were being uprooted and brought into the jet stream created by his constantly spinning fist. I watched in awe as the heaven's opened and the light of the oncoming Rapture shown down from the heavens onto the ape which stood in my yard. A defiant look on his face, he clenches his fist. Puffs of smoke randomly shoot out of his body as it begins to blink with a heavenly white light. I'm unable to speak, or move, or think as the muscles in his right arm tighten. The sheer force behind his muscles tighten cause a miniature explosion about him, which subsequently destroyed most of my neighbor's and my own yard.

The spirits began to travel down, using the heavenly light as a path into our world where they would then guide us back into heaven and leave the others to burn during the destruction of the world. DK was not pleased with this, and with a dimension shattering swing of his arm, he punched the spirits back into their heavenly home with such force I was knocked into a coma thanks to the fact that my mind was blown beyond its own comprehension. My brain literally couldn't process nor believe what my eyes were seeing, so I blacked out and awoke to find the giant monkey Kargo carrying the Lord of Evil back into the Netherworld, and throwing him back threw the gates which he then closed and resealed with his bare hands and eye lasers that he later told me he doesn't use because they'd make him imbalanced.

I just had to share this moment with all of my fellow DK lovers.

Top Bottom