• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sorry Ripple!

...but you can be our resident cool guy if it makes you feel better. Every board needs one, you know.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Didn't ook say he was once invited to mod the boards?

But yeah they probably didn't even know who the most active poser was at the time.

It should be good having Sold2 as a mod, at least he knows stuff about DK, unlike me :urg:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
<-103 Posts. Active. Yeah?

Oh but I pinky swore, I'll be active. This one's gonna last.

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks for all the birthday shoutouts :). Miss ya Liesh & Zero! Wish me luck with this big VA tournament tomorrow. It went from just VA to + ADHD, M2K, Ally, Vinnie...

And happy birthday Peachgaurd

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
THANKS!

Someone remembered! :p

Yup. I'm 19..

I owe my friend 6 cents because he gave me a quarter.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

Happy Birthday Peachguard! I'm unsure why this gorilla has a cake, but it's for you!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Happy Birthday PG!! I hope you had an amazing day today =) As for my night, it went pretty awesomely ^_^ I had a great time, thanks in part to some amazing encouraging on your part xD

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday PG!! I hope you had an amazing day today =) As for my night, it went pretty awesomely ^_^ I had a great time, thanks in part to some amazing encouraging on your part xD
Tell me more about in on facebook/ text.
I'm always here for you if you need anything, bro.
Happy birthday peach guard! See you tomorrow at hobo!!!
Lmfao I wish I could go. :(

Can't though, and I'm super sorry.

D0N

Smash Ace
So in tourney yesterday/today, Vinnie made a combo video with me in winners singles (winners doubles too... :() and then I lost to Chu 1-2 in a close set in losers. I played terribly for the most part until singles bracket but I still came 13th outta 40-50 something anyway. I think its the live stream. I hate large crowds/too much comentary when I play. Maybe I should wear headphones.

I entered a mid tier tourney, but I kinda wanted to save energy for singles and went auto pilot.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Was that APV? I was watching the stream but didn't see you. Found the thread though.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293335

And 13th is good! I'm not sure who you had to beat (other than K9) to get there, but I'd be happy with that. Vinnie made a combo video out of everyone. Including M2K. Don't feel bad about it lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
Was that APV? I was watching the stream but didn't see you. Found the thread though.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293335

And 13th is good! I'm not sure who you had to beat (other than K9) to get there, but I'd be happy with that. Vinnie made a combo video out of everyone. Including M2K. Don't feel bad about it lol.
Yea it was APV. The only other players I beat in a set were P5 (Falco) and OmgH4x (D3) in pools.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol DK's final smash. I have tried sooo hard to make it useful but gosh darn it. Like I used to tell all my friends "I swear to god it's not that bad." Tried using it as an edgeguard, as an "oh god I'm so big!" on Rainbow Cruise, as a counter to someone charging f-smash... none of it works =/. Honestly, full charged giant punch does all of those things better than bongos. Final Smash should just instantly fill up his giant punch instead.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
lol DK's final smash. I have tried sooo hard to make it useful but gosh darn it. Like I used to tell all my friends "I swear to god it's not that bad." Tried using it as an edgeguard, as an "oh god I'm so big!" on Rainbow Cruise, as a counter to someone charging f-smash... none of it works =/. Honestly, full charged giant punch does all of those things better than bongos. Final Smash should just instantly fill up his giant punch instead.
Nooo.

It should have been some sort of DK roar that gives everyone else 100% and can kill. :3

-LzR-

Smash Hero
His final smash should be a buffed groundpound that hits everyone even if they are in the air and eventually carries them up for a star KO.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well if we really want, we can edit their Final Smashes :D Thought it's not worth the trouble as they aren't seen much really.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lets make Peach float at unspeakable heights in the air and let Bob- ombs rain on the others in sheets of blasphemy.

I'm sticking with my second idea for Donkey Kong.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh dang I just realized I've been telling everyone Merry Christmas so far. Happy Holidays y'all!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
merry christmas guys. thanks for an awesome year.

super thanks to neon for making me a sig for christmas

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Anybody get anything cool for Christmas? I heard Ripple didn't :c.

I got some neato headphones and some old PS2 games (aw yeah Rogue Galaxy.)

Oh and what's everyone's new year's resolutions?

Top Bottom