• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beyond the Limit 2 ~ BRAWL+ ~ Results! 11/14/09

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I like how i'm randomly in the background of 2 of them pics. And i'm mad no 1 is talkin bout my piano playin skillz :/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
im lookin for a replay on a certain wii, i dunno whose it is

ok, say u walk into the venue, its on the left side of the room, and next to the column furthest down the venue. its where my pool was. i would love to get my set with vist there :)
yea i would love to get my set up there against you

that breaking of the shield last round was Awesome

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
im lookin for a replay on a certain wii, i dunno whose it is

ok, say u walk into the venue, its on the left side of the room, and next to the column furthest down the venue. its where my pool was. i would love to get my set with vist there :)
My wii, I'll scroll through the replays and try to find it

Beat

Smash Ace
VIDS WHEN CHIBO FINISHES UPLOADING HIS REGULAR ****TY BRAWL TOURNAMENT VIDS. SO NEVER. NO VIDS.

EVER.

ever.

vr.

Beat

Smash Ace
That was cool. Last week. Once again, you fail, Truth. Beat, you fail as well for cosigning.
Like, oh my god, posting images is so last week. Speaking of cosigning, maybe you should get someone to cosign you a loan on some skills so you can get outta pools next time.

/burn

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Like, oh my god, posting images is so last week. Speaking of cosigning, maybe you should get someone to cosign you a loan on some skills so you can get outta pools next time.

/burn
Daaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn. Somebody get that man some ice.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Who's interested in a tourney here, in Kingston ON?

Right between Toronto and Montreal, and close enough for US players to come too.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I want to host an event right by me, unfortunatley I have no idea how to get a venue. Anybody have any tips they would like to share? I live in Northern NJ bout 2 hours from Philly and like 30 minutes from The ESpot, so it should be a good short drive for everyone.

Top Bottom