• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Hey I don't know what's going on with crews but I'm going to this do I get to play? =/

**Oh but if it's SoCal onlyy then...lol

Is there going to be regular crews or what?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey guys tijuana crew arent going to go
pocczilla dont have money to the bus
white went to mazatlan
soid can´t go alone age 17

so i got f*cked i wanna go!! why!!!

but soon a tournament will have place in tijuana so if socal and norcal and others wanna come soon i will let know to everybody hope you wanna come

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Panda, is there any way i can contact you just in case i get lost which i probably will since I'm driving alone.

Just send me a phone # through pm or something. Thanks

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'm sorry, but it seems like I wont be able to make it. My job hasn't allowed anyone to call off any days until after new years. My only hope is to call out sick, which I probably won't be willing to do considering they just fired 2 people for calling out too much. Also, doing such a thing during the holidays would be a very bad idea.

But there's always hope, so we'll see.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tommorow is going to be great :D

I'll be recording matches on my camera too, I'll try to get atleast one match of everyone :p

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
MAN all of p dale is going to dis **** we got BoA with his PWNAGE marf we got teba wit his rapage Sheik we gotz Emericaaaaaaaaaan with his evil knee x9999 captain falcon we got Aesis with his i 4 stock you instantly Sheik we gotz ROFL with his butt spiking luigi we gotz Creepy fingerzzzz with his super pro link we gotz Jizinator with his never dying peach we gotz that one guy who plays jiggz we gotz Petoo and his super mind game ganon (who i just 4 stocked in gannon dittos and with peach 2day. but i still love ya!) and of course me and my dead sexy school girl green back pack toting pichu :p know that all of p dale is going to this... = ****

or i could just be overtired O.o

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
man this tourney is going to be so ****ing badass! singles sweeeet doubles tooo gooood top socal crew battle super sexy normal crews makes me sad cuz im not in one lolz.

but gimpy once ppl see my pichu there not going to want to mm me for 5$

also next big tourney S.O.S. VS GimpyFish LOW TIER MATCH OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
lol <3 gimpy :p
thats why you have them all accept online and litterally print out their post from smashboards accepting and make everyone on said list do the match

ex dee

and we shall have said match, poor poor pichu.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
thats why you have them all accept online and litterally print out their post from smashboards accepting and make everyone on said list do the match

ex dee

and we shall have said match, poor poor pichu.
lol your overweight wanna be excuse for a dragon is going down. :p well at least next tourney we meet at >.>

nublet06

Smash Lord
want to refresh on my money matches.

i know i have the two super pro's panda and mike y (for 5 dollars i think?)
and i think uper pro knives for the same price.

anyone else want to money match? thats 15 dollars im willing to do one more for an even 20. araknaphobic? evilnem?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Today was ****ing great.

Shoutouts later :p

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was real good. Had a good deal of friendlys.
Were there plenty of recordings?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wasn't able to get as many matches as recorded as I wanted, but I did get some.

Emerican vs Araknophobik

DSF vs Fugito

Mike Y vs ThomasSexy

NeighboorhoodP vs Dodger

I'm hoping that Panda recorded more matches with his VCRs.

For the top 20 crew battle, the footage I got of the crowd I have is from the beginning to Boa vs Omar, with a break after SOS beat Aesis.

I must say, Omar and SOS were very impressive during the crew battle.

Hopefully by the next tourney, I'll have a real camcorder so I can record matches with better quality.

As for the ones I recorded, I should have them up tommorow.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Cheeeeeea this tourny was too good

Emerican -- This *****'s Falcon is too good. I love playing against Falcons. I wanted to play you again later in the day when we were both at our peak, but I dunno, we never got the chance :( If I had some more money on me I would've mmed you

Nashun and Dodger -- **** dude, I seriously hate Kirby.

JAKE THE BOOOOOOOOY -- Where's my money match :(

Palmdale -- Palmdale's too good, I wanted to play more of you guys :(

Omar's Sheik -- too pro

SOS -- Pichu pichu!

Panda -- One of these days...

To everyone I had friendlies with -- ggs, I was the random black dude who used that n00b *** silver sheik

WAMP WAMP, WHAT IT DO!

Top Bottom