• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
ROFLOL's Luigi is fun to watch. His Luigi looks like he's confused like the way Catotic's Peach looks. I dunno why but it makes me laugh. I think ROFLOL just put himself up for debate for the top 20. Will you be coming to the low tier tournament?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm just waiting on Luigi to ask the church for the date.

Definately ROFLOL has to make it because if a Luigi wins it, people might want him banned. People are always telling me to ban Link and Luigi and I usually like to do what makes most people happy. But I had to go with my heart on this one and keep Luigi in for this one and then see what happens from there.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Great Tournament to end the year on :) Thanks Panda for holding it down and for Luigi for gettin the venue.

Panda: Korean Pandas were too good. Once I get a wii, Trauma Center MM (best way to kill ur patient) :)

DSF: You got 1st again? Figures haha.

Wolfy: haha nice 2nd place finish. Hope you feel better soon

Omar: Nice to see you again after so long man. ur nickname is 11 stock from now on haha.

Falcomist: One of the very few norcal people I've ever played with. Ur falco is awesome, and hope to see if you if/when i ever go to norcal

Palmdale: You guys are always getting better. It's gonna be harder to do well in tournaments now. haha good stuff guys

Gabriel: haha i hate you and Wolf. 2v1 again next time.

Azeem: is tooooooo good. 1st place teams was too much molest.

Edrees: is tooooooo good. Awesome 5th place finish and teams rapesies

Knivez is tooooooo gay, i mean good. Good stuff on 5th

Champ is toooooooo good. waveshining more than once? Impossible.

Deep Socal is toooooooo good. :)

Happy new Year everyone!

bbb

Smash Champion
Oh man, I really wish I could have gone but there was a ****ing huge snow storm (I'm talkin' about 14 inches of snow) so I didn't get back to California 'till a little while ago. On an interesting side note, all of New Mexico's internets suck.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Yo guys, great tourney. Luigi that place is really nice, lots of space.

Plan 9-You got screwed at New Mexico lol, oh well.

JizzyFingers (sp?) - Nice friendlies guys, never seen a Peach and Link team before but it works well.

BoA and Teba little bro and friend - More Palmdale lol, I expect you guys to get good really quick, don't dissapoint me. ;)

ROFL and Emerican - Up-b FTW! it was so beautiful :laugh: . I guess no more knees on Yoshi Story but it was a good set, really close matches.

Teba - Good matches, fun as hell. It's always fun to play against you guys.

Nashun - I told you to check my finger when I'm doing the down-b not after it's done. turbo tap lol

Champ - 80/20 against Emerican! Good comeback dude, way to win it for Deep Socal. You should ask Turbo Tap to train with you man, I think it would help.

PBody - Not bad for our first try but man you owned in the first match against DC, it was awesome. Fox definitely works better than Falco.

DC and Nemarpot - That Fox was so much trouble. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( but it was fun.:) DC's too good.

Atlus - I failed the Atlus challenge hard lol. I'm glad you liked those up-bs. ;)

Denny's - I can't finish most of your food, you should serve smaller portions than those huge plates.

EvilNemesis - I was expecting your Fox but you went Falco, completely screwed me over lol. Good job man.

LOL @ Mii Panda, Wii Boxing FTW!

Coffee=#1, it kept me awake on my way back home but I had to sing as well since my speakers are blown and it was a good way to keep my eyes open. Stupid Dreamland song got stuck in my head the rest of the night. :dizzy:

Falcomist and Scamp - Norcal represent! Glad that you guys made it and it was a pleasure to play Scamp in singles tourney, peach stages FTL. :)

Hope to see everyone soon.

Oh yeah, Yojo=Yoyo Master, that was impressive.

Thomas - Good low tier teams practice. That AFA feels so good lol.

Fabian - Tell your friend to give me that commodore monitor!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Oh, before I forget. Nick left a black controller on one of the TVs that had tape on the back. If you happened to have taken an extra one, please notify me or him to try and get it back for him.

Charoo

Smash Champion
this tourney was fun. I enjoy it =)

mike - u did really well man! Especially in the top 20 crew battle. Way too good with that across the stage mike y combo!!!

edrees - always stays consistent =) I'm sure u're satisfied with every thing on that day haha. Keep up the good work =)

azeem - too bad u couldn't stay all day huh? Well at least u stay longer enough to get **** by mike haha jk. Good job on first

alan - this guy needs a new controller haha. Next time, I'm going to tally how many time u make gay reference haha. Great job on ur performance.

gabe - some of the weirdest noises i ever heard always come out of u haha. Must be that yoshi of urs =) Good job on ur placing man

wolf - dayum. Somebody did well hehe. I still need u to put my code haha =p

omar - great to see u again man. You're nice, and awesoem as always so that's good. Transfer back here already!

neal - aww =) Always great to see u and u know that. Stop doing white stereotypes neal haha

aesis - It was great to see u again, and u get to play my fox right? Too bad it was in crew battle though, It would have been more intense

vince - 3v1 monopoly money match? hahaha. Good job on doing very well. You came a long way but u should seriously stop doing those 3v1s. It's bad for ur health

teba - can't beat vince in starcraft? hahahaha. Nice job in ur placings, and keep up the good work yeah?

rofl - that must be ur day haha. Went crazy and everything hehe. Stay sharp and u'll be doing 3v1 like vince in no time

other palmdale - man there's too many of u guys haha. I played some of u, and it was great =)

falcomist - falco's too good =) Keep up the good work, and I hope u do well in norcal tourneys. Just remember to l cancel everything haha =p

david - this guy is getting better so fast that it's ridicilous haha. Good job

roger - u didn't suck up somebody's power!!! U didn't have ur hat!!!!

ultra luigi - nice save with that triple tap. I hope u keep playing so u keep getting better. Dun slack off like me haha

dsf - good job on getting first. 10% from mike's earning? haha u and ur tricksies

the juggernaut people - u make this tourney way too good haha. U shoulda came in with x men's suit haha

too every1 else, nice seeing u and i hope u had a great 2006 year

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
good tournament ^ ^

yay for 17th!

Azeem- Thnx for the win ^ ^
Panda- Or should i say, neco coneco, "your banned" =) <3

Hope to see everyone soon

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
ahh to lazy for shout outs just

pototaes- dont stop tasting good

ketchup- you rock nice sd's into my stomach yeayuhz

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
O ya man he was awesome i was playing him with ness and he started quoting the entire video i couldn't stop laughing while i was playing him and he was saying it with a straight face, and being really serious about it.
Lmao yeah I saw that, juggs was funny. Im gonna have a smashfest at his friends house soon, cause God knows he needs the practice XD. And was DSF pissed when they were playing and he was shouting out random ****? Maybe thats just me

Oh yeah, and plan 9, too bad you couldn't make it. I was expecting to see the Thanksgiving Leftovers crew again

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Videos!!! Although its not alot :(

Two matches didn't come out, match 2 between Emerican and Araknophobik was corrupted and match 1 between NeighboorhoodP and Dodger was too big to put on Youtube.

And Google Video is being gay right now, but I'll have the crew battle audience video up as soon as possible :)

And dont be mad at the quality, just be glad I got some video ;)

Match 1 between Emerican and Araknophobik

Match 1 between DSF and Fugito

Match 2 between DSF and Fugito

Match 1 between ThomasSexy and Mike Y

Match 2 between ThomasSexy and Mike Y

Match 2 between Dodger and NeighboorhoodP

Hopefully I wont have to leave early at the next tourney, and I'll have a camera stand too maybe :|

Dodger

Smash Ace
wow I really really sucked. Oh well. Thanks for the uploads Jake :-)

edit: Hey Jake, are you on active ( as in non passive) on the hub? If you are, I'd like to get that first video of me and P from you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wow I really really sucked. Oh well. Thanks for the uploads Jake :-)

edit: Hey Jake, are you on active ( as in non passive) on the hub? If you are, I'd like to get that first video of me and P from you.
I'm not on the hub, but I should be able to send it via AIM. Its Jaketotheizz0.

It's Neighborhood. Do people know how to spell Neighborhood? It's not Neighboorhood.
>____________________________________________________________>

Dodger

Smash Ace
I can spell it just fine, I'm just LAZY!

:-P

oh wait, you weren't talking to me, where you?

araknophobik

Smash Master
yea that was choksies...then he 3 stocked you xD
i just walked off the stage and shook his handthe 2nd game. after that first match i was too discouraged to even play. **** like that messes with anyones game, just like a space animal forward-B'ing off a map. he won though so GG, im down for a rematch sometime though :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i just walked off the stage and shook his handthe 2nd game. after that first match i was too discouraged to even play. **** like that messes with anyones game, just like a space animal forward-B'ing off a map. he won though so GG, im down for a rematch sometime though :)
no johns heard he 3 stocked u LOL...that sounds like **** to me oh yea forgot the ^_~ haha ^^

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Its sooo Ezy to be Ezzzzzy.

Just sayin whats up to all the good smashers out there. Man the competition has picked up so much. So many good mofo's lol

Man that 10 vs 10 match made my day. Omar is a Beast, PBody wouldnt go down and Dc was unleashed. To good. DSF wins! OOOOOOooozums Alex!

Sup to Wolf Omar Crazy *** Gabe haha (no Hugo :() Fabion Evan OG Thomas Emerican (sp?) Panda Lil Johns Blitz Got so good! :) Azeem Aesis Edreez

Anyone I forgot, my bad.
Man I forgot about the pressure you get in tourney matches. I'll do better at the next one.

Thanks All. It was great

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'm waiting for a verification email from Google, then I can upload it on Google Video :)
cool thanks jtb :p i vote jtb coolest smasher for actually recording ppls matchs and uploading them. i mean i know im to lazy to do all that >.>

Aesis

Smash Ace

DID ANYONE PICK UP AN IPOD SHUFFLE AT THE TOURNEY?!?

I'm going to cry if I left it there...
PLEASE, LET ME KNOW, PLEASE PLEASE
it was a GIFT and if she finds out I don't have it........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The crew battles are processing right now, I'll edit this post with them once they finish.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I just clicked the results for the first time ever. I never knew my score has been tracked! (Since Champ Combo I). Ahhhhh!!!! I've been going Zelda in the last few tournaments. Oh well. That program thingie is really cool though. Most of my losses are to Taj, Mike Y, and Hugs.

Top Bottom