• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

Knivez

Smash Ace
someones angry cause he has to duke it out for top 20...
no johns..
poor freshmen these days, dealing with the drama and complications of dorm life, barely beginning to awaken their sexual tendencies and find their true orientation as they walk down a path of sin and confusion. Do not worry little one, for you are safe here, embraced by the gift of love provided by the newly named deepsocal, now known as D.B.L.
DEATH BY LOVE.
we ****.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
HEY SOCAL

FALCOMIST HERE ^^ OMG I CANT WAIT TO PLAY SOCAL A GOOD CHANCE TO FINALLY PLAY SOCAL BECAUSE I PLAYED NONE OF SOCAL AT NCT2 IN MY BRACKET BUT RATHER I HAD TO PLAY ALL OF DBR LOL.

Hope to see everyone soon and i kinda might need a team partner but ill decide when i SEE everyone down at this tourney

<3 to Neal and Panda ^^.

Cool i remember meeting you at NCT2! Hope to see you saturday!

emerican

Smash Ace
pool of 4? im glad to see that there's only 1 palmdale person in there and luigi's in there
but n1c2k3? i haven't heard of him doing great in tourny's and last i heard, ezynjay beat him. i think you should reconsider and put keith and possibly ezynjay in that pool that just my opinion but what do i know o.O
i really dont think it matters if they sub for that nick guy anyways... cause teba and rel are gonna take it... why? cause palmdale *****.

emerican

Smash Ace
well i can beat evilnemesis, and teba beats me... so i dont think so. which character you think teba will play? care to make a bet?

araknophobik

Smash Master
is that right? last i heard you were barely able to hang against mcrusty jr, and now your saying you can beat evilnem?

im thinking rel and evilnem are going to get the spots, simply because they get more training against sheiks (master sword is too good) than i would think teba gets training for fox's, i could be wrong though since i dont live in pdale =/

iono im really tired, ill take your bet, only after we have a MM. maybe that way i can have money to bet :) lol ahahahaha dayum im j/k emerican

as for who he chooses, ive never seen nor met teba, so i dont know how good his 2ndary's are

emerican

Smash Ace
lol.. me n mcrusty.. funny story. but to cut a long story short, ken instigated this funny lil rivalry and ended with me 3 stocking him 3 games in a row. gg, nice try though.

i've played evilnem, im not saying hes bad because hes actually pretty good. im just saying teba is better. and Rel is originally from palmdale if you didnt know.. we've been playing quite a bit recently, but i wont spoil that with details. ^^

araknophobik

Smash Master
haha this debate isn't even about skill, im just backing up the guy i live down the street from
and your backing up the 2 peeps that live in your area
no love for n1c2k3 =/

p.s. your probably right though, what do i know im the #1 worst smasher in socal :(

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha this debate isn't even about skill, im just backing up the guy i live down the street from
and your backing up the 2 peeps that live in your area
no love for n1c2k3 =/

p.s. your probably right though, what do i know im the #1 worst smasher in socal :(
lol i was talking to luigi about it and he kinda made me realize some things about everything haha so im not even worried about the list anymore ill see everyone at the tourneyz.

...im sure teba and rel would take it, yea i beat n1ck3 but i lose 2 so it doesnt really matter to me anymore about the list or wat ppl think of other ppl its just smashms ^^ u can just let results do the talking ^_~

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol i was talking to luigi about it and he kinda made me realize some things about everything haha so im not even worried about the list anymore ill see everyone at the tourneyz.

...im sure teba and rel would take it, yea i beat n1ck3 but i lose 2 so it doesnt really matter to me anymore about the list or wat ppl think of other ppl its just smashms ^^ u can just let results do the talking ^_~
Plus matchups matter... And Marth is a very good matchup vs IC.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Didn't David C **** Teba? lolll =)=) he is only 14 years old lOLLLOLOLOL rapesies ^^

this had nothing to do with n e thing hahah lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
DSF, the unofficial member of DBL(Death by Love) a.k.a deepsocal, has spoken.

emerican, are you basing this on that 1 match you had against him that day at kens house for UC crew battles? I hope not because thats no indication of luigi's skills. have u played and beat him in a set? i wasnt aware of that. I mean besides the fact that he has improved as of recently, he was particularly playing poorly that crew battle. i even had to question him afterwards as to why he wasnt attacking, and all i can think of is that his mindset was fixated on maintaining stocks, which ultimately messed his style up a lot. it happens, no johns but we'll just have to see. =}
oh well, UCR beat pdale somehow so i wonder how DBL will do against them. ^_^

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
So wait, I’m definitely going to show up to this so wouldn't that make it 16 people from the top 20 list. That means there's only 4 spots left and if SOS, DC, and BoA are guaranteed a spot then there’s only one spot left right?

But there's still the possibility that some might not show up I guess.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I think the 4 person battle is fine. If it should be Teba hands down, then he shouldn't have a problem against the other 3.

Oh dang, I forgot about Falcomist. I met him at NCT2, good **** man, can't wait to see you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think the 4 person battle is fine. If it should be Teba hands down, then he shouldn't have a problem against the other 3.
Seriously. Nothing gets handed to you. If Teba, REL, BoA, etc. are the greatest things since the wavedash... we'll all see tomorrow.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ken, Mana, Arash, CAOTIC, AznLep are not in attendance.

That leaves 3 spots for SOS, BoA, and DC, with the 4 (or maybe 5/6?) man pool filling the other two spots.

petoo0

Smash Ace
So wait, I’m definitely going to show up to this so wouldn't that make it 16 people from the top 20 list. That means there's only 4 spots left and if SOS, DC, and BoA are guaranteed a spot then there’s only one spot left right?

But there's still the possibility that some might not show up I guess.
hands down it should be teba.
yay! ultra luigi! <3. yea i think teba can take that spot easy. no offense.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol at petoo0 and nublet, no offense but everytime i hear about pdale i think of sos, aesis, boa, and teba. then i look at your banners and ask "who the **** are these 7 other mother ****ers" lol but your probably, you'll all own me cuz im the #1 worst smasher in socal :(

as a matter of fact, i bet evilnem could beat teba in a ditto >.> (is that how you do that face? im always behind on the new smiley's =/)

Zenith

Smash Ace
Well, because I have nothing to do and I just got $100 I guess I'll be going.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think the real battle here is Fabian vs ROFL and petoo0 XD

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
For those who havent been to the SB venue before. You gotta pay 5 dollars just to get inside the building, regardless if you're simply going to watch. So if you plan to bring girlfriends, parents, brothers, etc, they still gotta pay.

Sidenote, dont forget extension cords and power strips. You can never have enough

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
umm i have a question is this event 10 or 15 because i heard ppl saying it was 10 but then the venue is 5 so if some1 can clarify for me thanks very much ^^

Top Bottom