• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Being In Love/Advice

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
I think you are all delusional if you thing love can actually exist...

From what I've seen, it's just two people that are desperate, lonely and scared banding together when they don't particularly like each other but are blinded by their depression and lust...
sucks for you pal.
you can really tell what love is when you see an elderly couple who have been together for 50 years. thats what love is. for better or for worse. no johns.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
sucks for you pal.
you can really tell what love is when you see an elderly couple who have been together for 50 years. thats what love is. for better or for worse. no johns.
...Or they are too old to get back into the dating scene so just deal with the other person...

RATED

Smash Lord
I am 19 and I never been on a serious relationship , but is just that I am a bit picky I don't like girls who are *****ys or extremely female, but yeah I don't assist too much to church either , I don't like disco or things like that ( I live nearby a lot of those) , I just like to find a girl I can like , she could stand me and that she could shares the sames likes or dreams.

oh and women u got to hear this : u use men to meet that man friend and u destroy one man to find another. that's my opinion

PS: I suck writing english.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
...Or they are too old to get back into the dating scene so just deal with the other person...
Lawlerskates. the reason i said it was because i know a cuople very well and they have been together for a long time. through all kinds of tribulation. you cant rewind that and start all over. that only shows the love. imean lets face it, when your old your not beautiful, but beauty alon should not be what makes you want to get married in the first place then you get jipped when your old. see how it works. when you love someone so much beauty isnt as important as inner qualitys then you have something there.

Mewtwo1414

Smash Cadet
I've given up because it's hard for me for several reasons, 1: i'm not that good looking, 2: I don't have my drivers licence: 3: I don't have a job, 4: I don't go to school, and 5: i'm very shy around girls. So yea, am I hopeless or what?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I've given up because it's hard for me for several reasons, 1: i'm not that good looking, 2: I don't have my drivers licence: 3: I don't have a job, 4: I don't go to school, and 5: i'm very shy around girls. So yea, am I hopeless or what?
You're only hopeless if you allow yourself to be that way. Sorry to say, but self-pity won't get you anywhere. You can change all of your above reasons so that you DO end up having a chance, and you would not have to give up.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
to the person quoted above, im no love expert, but really just try to find someone who is like you, don't change yourself or other people just be your self, have good self esteem (being honest) and just find some one who is like you.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I think you are all delusional if you thing love can actually exist...

From what I've seen, it's just two people that are desperate, lonely and scared banding together when they don't particularly like each other but are blinded by their depression and lust...
"from what youve seen"

youve never been in love. how can you know?

how can you tell someone theyre delusional about it?

i was never depressed and even tho i think

about my girls body and how perfect she is,

it has nothing to do with lust. when we first

started dating, the LAST thing on my mind was to

kiss her. until she mentioned it. you are very wrong.

and i dont understand why your location is hell, but what

if you woke up one day and you were really there?

suffering and screaming for help but no one answered?

you better think about that.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I am 19 and I never been on a serious relationship , but is just that I am a bit picky I don't like girls who are *****ys or extremely female, but yeah I don't assist too much to church either , I don't like disco or things like that ( I live nearby a lot of those) , I just like to find a girl I can like , she could stand me and that she could shares the sames likes or dreams.

oh and women u got to hear this : u use men to meet that man friend and u destroy one man to find another. that's my opinion

PS: I suck writing english.
oye mijo soy puertoriqueno tambien.

pero chico, las chicas son mas buena cuando assisten a la iglesia.

hamas y nunca va encontrar una mejuer que te va amar mas.

buscalas y vas a ver. y vete a la iglesia uno destos dias.

el Senor es muy bueno con nosotros para que nosotros le

ignoremos como muchas veces hacemos. piensalo bien.

haha man no one is hopeless. ever. as long as there is life theres hope.

just stop thinking so negative and go out and show girls who you really are.

trust me, there is a girl for anyone and everyone.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
la higlecia talves no es el mejor lugar para encontrar a alguien, pero cuando te casas eso es diferente:chuckle: si toda via estas en la escuela, trata de encontrar una amiga que te caiga bien y lo mismo con ella. I talves encuentran gustos similares y voila, ai tas

PS: no soy puerto riqueñio, soy el mexicano mas blanco del mundo

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
pero si te va a preocupar que ella te va enganar o

si no se por cosas asi como yo me paso

pensando en esas cosas estupidas, si la encuentra en la iglesia

te va a ser fiel. y no te vas a preocupar por na.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
engaño puede pasar con cualquier persona, pero tienes buen punto en que en la iglesia no quieren ser malas y quien sabe que.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
engaño puede pasar con cualquier persona, pero tienes buen punto en que en la iglesia no quieren ser malas y quien sabe que.
Hola, mi almo la taco es rouge siesta si la Mexico

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
puedo pasar con cualquiera pero yo quiero si estan

en la igleasia no solamente por assistir

(van para Dios)

el chance que te van a enganar casi no existe.

PS: yo soy blancito tambien chico.

mi novia es mexicana y ella es blancita

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Man..... my first and only relationship isn't going anywhere. At first, I thought I was in love, and maybe I was, but now I think I was just amazed to have a girl kissing me. Real love I'm willing to bet isn't so transient. 6-8 months later I'm still in the same relationship, but now I feel used. My girlfriend is so blunt and insensitive. We never talk about anything important, and she's always condescending me. It's not an equal relationship, and I really think I should break up with her. I'm just scared of hurting her. The way she acts toward me doesn't really reflect a feeling of love, but I just can't be sure. I don't believe in having sex before marriage, but all the same I feel like she's just using me. Idk... Just wanted to post something to vent.

That and I just realized how broken Snake is.:(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Man..... my first and only relationship isn't going anywhere. At first, I thought I was in love, and maybe I was, but now I think I was just amazed to have a girl kissing me. Real love I'm willing to bet isn't so transient. 6-8 months later I'm still in the same relationship, but now I feel used. My girlfriend is so blunt and insensitive. We never talk about anything important, and she's always condescending me. It's not an equal relationship, and I really think I should break up with her. I'm just scared of hurting her. The way she acts toward me doesn't really reflect a feeling of love, but I just can't be sure. I don't believe in having sex before marriage, but all the same I feel like she's just using me. Idk... Just wanted to post something to vent.

Talk to her about it. If she refuses, break up with her.

Or so says Eor

Binx

Smash Master
First of all you seem unhappy as a person, what really helped me to have a lot of women interested was to make myself SO busy with real life I didn't have the time or interest to be with any of them. Now I have women flirt with me all the time, I'm about a little above average looking but I am a bit short and I'm still not used to the attention, but I can tell you I have gotten a LOT more numbers asking casually knowing I don't have a ton of time to do it.

My advice for you is to rise up and live your life, you only get one, chase some things your interested in. But NEVER chase women, because they don't respond to it.

Using myself as an example, I was dating a girl for 4 years and I was being lazy and irresponsible and not doing anything with myself and eventually she broke up with me, I was so depressed I dated and then married the very next girl within about 3 months. Once I realized that I didn't really have feelings for this new girl we got our marriage annulled and everything is fine now. After that I didn't rush into another relationship, not because I didn't want to be in one but because I wanted to be a better person more.

Now I am learning to draw and getting pretty **** respectable, I started dieting and exercising, I started learning to play the guitar, do a few magic tricks, every morning I listen to a guided meditation clip and read a list of personal goals which include skills I want to learn, places I want to travel and character traits I want to have such as confidence, wit, responsibility, ect.

TL;DR - Improve yourself and then be yourself and women will just come because you will be more confident and women love confidence.

You have a few options here, 1) Sit her down and tell her what you need from her, be very clear and make sure she knows there are no hidden messages. 2) Be an ******* until she leaves you. 3) Just drop her completely and try your best never to speak with her again, even as friends, move on.

Depending on your feelings for her you will know what to do, I tried the first one with my ex wife 3 times before I used the second one which didn't work and then had to just leave.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Wow, this seems like a sweet thread.

I've been told that I'm a hopeless romantic...

I believe too much in that dream girl ideal, a perfect relationship. I don't go out to college parties, I don't go for random hookups, because I don't want to meet people that way. I feel like I'd want a girl who ISN'T like that.

I also feel like I have such high standards in terms of personality and stuff. I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and thus is relative to each person. But with personality, I just have a pretty strict set of traits that I'd like in a girl, which makes it difficult to find one.

And even once I do find one, I have trouble getting the courage to ask her out.

I remember during one single year, I found out that at least a dozen girls liked me. Fortunately, I had a crush on one of those girls. Unfortunately, I never asked her out. I don't know why, I was just too scared I guess.

Overall, I just feel like I'll never find the right girl, and if I did, I wouldn't be able to get her. And I don't think I can do anything to fix this...I feel like this is a problem that I'll have forever.

Meh, I've got class tomorrow at 11, I think I should sleep soon =/

I'll go into more detail tomorrow maybe.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Now here is a question...hypothetical or philosophical or whatever you want to call it...

What's the point of "love" anyway?

I mean, with humans having such short, pathetic meaningless lives...what's the difference between love and just having sex with whoever you want and leaving them?

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow, this seems like a sweet thread.

I've been told that I'm a hopeless romantic...

I believe too much in that dream girl ideal, a perfect relationship. I don't go out to college parties, I don't go for random hookups, because I don't want to meet people that way. I feel like I'd want a girl who ISN'T like that.

I also feel like I have such high standards in terms of personality and stuff. I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and thus is relative to each person. But with personality, I just have a pretty strict set of traits that I'd like in a girl, which makes it difficult to find one.

And even once I do find one, I have trouble getting the courage to ask her out.

I remember during one single year, I found out that at least a dozen girls liked me. Fortunately, I had a crush on one of those girls. Unfortunately, I never asked her out. I don't know why, I was just too scared I guess.

Overall, I just feel like I'll never find the right girl, and if I did, I wouldn't be able to get her. And I don't think I can do anything to fix this...I feel like this is a problem that I'll have forever.

Meh, I've got class tomorrow at 11, I think I should sleep soon =/

I'll go into more detail tomorrow maybe.
Well most relationships will not be perfect, if any. I think alot of people long for that happily ever after because that's what we see alot of times on tv and such. I'm not saying there are no blissfully happy relationships, I'm just saying there will always be rocky parts and conflictions that can be tough to get through. A lot of times a happily ever after takes work. As for the type of girl you want though, they definitely are out there, they are just a bit tougher to find in the masses. If you come across someone you click with, by all means please do not sit back and watch her pass out of your life. And one thing I want to STRESS if you ask once and she turns you down, you can always try again. Try not to feel hurt and lose your confidence. A lot of times women may feel a certain way AT A CERTAIN POINT in her regular relationship with you. Her feelings are not always set in stone. She may even be confused about what she feels. Give her some time and try again. Don't act desperate, but don't give up on the first try. Not saying to stalk her and nag her constantly about it lolz, just think confidently. Don't let rejection crush your hopes. I am saying this because I have viewed it first hand with friends and also because of my experience with my husband. When he first asked me to marry him I was so taken aback that I said NOOOO. But after about a week I realized that it was just a fear reaction and that I was in love with this man and I would like nothing more than to marry him. And I think he understood this because he asked again and that time I was ready to say yes. Unfortunately women won't write down what they are thinking/feeling in a manual for you, but it's better to reach out uncertain of the outcome than not reach out at all.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I thought I was in love once. Here's a post I made about a year ago:

Hmm, yeah. She doesn't seem to dislike me, but... She hasn't really treated me any different. I was atleast expecting her to be creeped out by me. But no, nothing changed.

Anyways, tell me what you think of my e-mail. Too mushy?
_

"All right, there’s something I need to tell you, even though you probably already know, and that this will sound lame coming over the internet.

Well, when we first met, I didn’t care much for you. You were just one of Gagnon’s friends, and I didn’t consider you to be one of my own. Yeah, I was pretty indifferent. But, eventually, you entered my inner-friend circle, up there with John and Tuttle. I even consider you to be one of my best friends. Yet overtime… I did start to feel different towards you. I began to notice how beautiful you were, how much I enjoyed your company, how great I felt when you smiled at me.

You’re all I’ve been able to think about since last January. I’ve been constantly preoccupied with you during school, at home, in bed awake at night. I’ve tried getting over you, try to find someone else, but I can’t.

I have even written poetry about you. If you’d like, you can read most of them here: http://www.your-poetry.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username =Dimes. Some of them are halfway decent, some pathetic, and others downright cheesy, but… whatever.

And, I’ve always been jealous when you talked to some other guy and not me. At one time or another, I’ve hated Markus, Joe, Steve (Ugh, the only reason he hung out with us in the morning was so he could flirt with you), and several others. It wasn’t so much the fact that I felt you were ignoring me that made me hate them as much as it was that I knew they all were better than me. Markus (It is with a ’k,’ right?) and Joe were more your age and knew you better than I, whilst Steve was funnier and more socially adept. And what do I have? I know very well that I’m not very attractive, funny or cool, and I’m 2 years younger than you. So I convinced myself that you would never like me.

…I was going to ask you to homecoming this year, but I didn’t. Same goes for every other dance that went on from now to last year. And why? Well… I didn’t want to put our friendship in jeopardy. I’ve always treasured our friendship dearly, and the last think I wanted was to throw it all away by trying to romance you. (Not to mention that mornings and rides home would be incredibly awkward…)

Kristina… If you skipped most of the above, at least read this: I just want to continue being friends with you. And I’d like it if you don’t go around telling everybody about this. I could just be our secret… Although, I guess I have no control over you.

… I think I’m in love with you, Kristina…
-Chris"

Aw, it still makes me choke up. Anyhow, now, a year or so after this happened, I'm so glad I told her. She never liked me back, no, but our friendship has become stronger, even though she's graduated high school. Ha, I love that girl.

...I still haven't gotten over her. :(

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I wouldn't have approached that way (through email and stuff), but to each his own I guess.

I'm sure it took some guts to write that though, and even more to send it.

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I like this thread...

I'll say one thing that I firmly believe in about love:

Don't go around looking for it, it will find you.

In all earnestness, I feel this is the truth. I used to go around looking for the right girl, and asking out girls out of sheer lust, but no luck. I had a chance with a girl, but found out that she wasn't my type at all (trashy...)...So, I stopped for good.

Long story short, just a couple of months later, I met the perfect girl for me in a place that I would not have ever in my life thought...She's smart, sweet, funny, caring, independent, goals in life, similar values...everything I could want in a girl. The funny thing is I never really had to ask her out, or to be my girlfriend, it just flowed into it as we hung out more. Now our relationship has been smooth sailing, ~3 months later, and I hope we'll overcome any obstacles that come our way.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Well most relationships will not be perfect, if any. I think alot of people long for that happily ever after because that's what we see alot of times on tv and such. I'm not saying there are no blissfully happy relationships, I'm just saying there will always be rocky parts and conflictions that can be tough to get through. A lot of times a happily ever after takes work. As for the type of girl you want though, they definitely are out there, they are just a bit tougher to find in the masses. If you come across someone you click with, by all means please do not sit back and watch her pass out of your life. And one thing I want to STRESS if you ask once and she turns you down, you can always try again. Try not to feel hurt and lose your confidence. A lot of times women may feel a certain way AT A CERTAIN POINT in her regular relationship with you. Her feelings are not always set in stone. She may even be confused about what she feels. Give her some time and try again. Don't act desperate, but don't give up on the first try. Not saying to stalk her and nag her constantly about it lolz, just think confidently. Don't let rejection crush your hopes. I am saying this because I have viewed it first hand with friends and also because of my experience with my husband. When he first asked me to marry him I was so taken aback that I said NOOOO. But after about a week I realized that it was just a fear reaction and that I was in love with this man and I would like nothing more than to marry him. And I think he understood this because he asked again and that time I was ready to say yes. Unfortunately women won't write down what they are thinking/feeling in a manual for you, but it's better to reach out uncertain of the outcome than not reach out at all.
Thanks for the advice! A lot of people always tell me to go for it and ask a girl out and stuff. I guess it's easier said than done huh? But I certainly do feel bad about sitting back and letting someone slip away so easily. I just need to work up the courage to take action one day.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Thanks for the advice! A lot of people always tell me to go for it and ask a girl out and stuff. I guess it's easier said than done huh? But I certainly do feel bad about sitting back and letting someone slip away so easily. I just need to work up the courage to take action one day.
Yea I understand some guys are a bit more shy. Just try not to feel pressured or feel like a relationship has to go a certain way. You don't gota march up and say hey will you go out with me? Invite her to a movie she'd like, then maybe tell her she's perdy :), then tell her how cool a person she is, and then bring forward the idea of making more of the relationship in whatever way you want. Move the relationship forward in a way that's comfortable for both of you. People bond in so many different ways, there are no standards you have to follow.

Binx

Smash Master
I personally love going to movies on first dates as long as it's fairly early in the day and you plan on doing something else after, most people tell you not to because you can't talk but that's okay if you have time to talk afterwards because then you have something to talk about, the movie. Just make sure you pick one that can start a real conversation, an example would be the matrix, after watching that you now have a philosophical discussion just waiting for you while you take a comfortable walk in a nice bright park, this lets her know right off that you aren't stupid and you aren't afraid to go outside, which unfortunately as gamers people tend to immediately assume. My personal rule is to not spend more than $5 on a girl until I'm sleeping with them, for various reasons I have more luck with that than when I actually do when I spend money. This is especially easy to do while your still in some sort of school, there are always free events going on, or if you live in a large city.

Another one of my favorite things is to talk about the topics people tell you not to mention, like politics and things of that nature. The reason they give is that you don't want to have heated discussion on a first date, however if you know what your talking about at all, OR are a good listener then you might as well put some interesting conversation on the table. If you have any creative hobbies that you are passionate about then you should talk about them, I personally use art and cooking, two hobbies I enjoy a lot.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Long story short, just a couple of months later, I met the perfect girl for me in a place that I would not have ever in my life thought...She's smart, sweet, funny, caring, independent, goals in life, similar values...everything I could want in a girl. The funny thing is I never really had to ask her out, or to be my girlfriend, it just flowed into it as we hung out more. Now our relationship has been smooth sailing, ~3 months later, and I hope we'll overcome any obstacles that come our way.
That's awesome dude. I wish everyone found someone and fell together so easily like that lolz, there'd be much less heartache. Hope it continues to stay that way :)

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
Ah well I just realized that was a very idealistic situation...but yea it'd be nice if everyone had it that way.

I still stand firm saying that love will find you when you least expect it. You'll be minding your own business and it will come up and ganon-stomp your face and say here the f*ck I am. :laugh:

p.s. @ Binx...Yea I never really understood why they say don't go to the movies as it won't let you have a decent conversation, but I think the good old movies and a lunch/dinner deal works just fine.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Now here is a question...hypothetical or philosophical or whatever you want to call it...

What's the point of "love" anyway?

I mean, with humans having such short, pathetic meaningless lives...what's the difference between love and just having sex with whoever you want and leaving them?
So I take it that you are a nihilist? To you, the answer is "There is no point."

I think the main views in short:
1. To mutually help each other in life.
2. #1 and "...to perpetuate His creative act and to beget children of God." (i.e., glory to God)
3. An urge for humans to reproduce and continue the human species.

I better leave it at that or else we are going to have a long debate.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also hope that "love" finds me instead of me trying to find love. :3

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha what if you could just order your perfect partner online lolz. One happily ever after, speed delivery please!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Hmmm that is a nihilistic question psycho asks. I'd tell you that you could try to tell yourself there's nothing special about love, but if you actually find it, you'd realize the difference. Nihilism can be overpowered by emotion.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Ah well I just realized that was a very idealistic situation...but yea it'd be nice if everyone had it that way.

I still stand firm saying that love will find you when you least expect it. You'll be minding your own business and it will come up and ganon-stomp your face and say here the f*ck I am. :laugh:

p.s. @ Binx...Yea I never really understood why they say don't go to the movies as it won't let you have a decent conversation, but I think the good old movies and a lunch/dinner deal works just fine.
I don't know if love just pops out of nowhere to be honest. There have been times where I would consider myself to have been in love with someone. Nothing came out of it. Then there are times where I don't really have my heart set on someone in particular, and still nothing happens. Maybe I'm oblivious, maybe girls don't like me for some reason, I don't know...

Yea I understand some guys are a bit more shy. Just try not to feel pressured or feel like a relationship has to go a certain way. You don't gota march up and say hey will you go out with me? Invite her to a movie she'd like, then maybe tell her she's perdy :), then tell her how cool a person she is, and then bring forward the idea of making more of the relationship in whatever way you want. Move the relationship forward in a way that's comfortable for both of you. People bond in so many different ways, there are no standards you have to follow.
Yeah I guess so. I still do have a problem talking to a girl I like though. I don't know why that is. I have tons of female friends, many of them really pretty, and I don't have problems hanging out with them or talking to them. But once you have your heart set on someone in particular...it just gets tough to spark a conversation with them.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
To the people that feel the will never find love/hopeless:

Do you think your the only one to go through this?

how many people on here said they were hopeless to but they came along?

what makes them different then you? nothing.

everyone will find love as long as they look for it.

girls arent just gonna come up to you with the same intrests and be like

"hey wanna be my man/woman?"

it may be a trial and error type of thing, and you might lose people

you "loved" but when you find the right one, you'll realize you have never loved

until you found that person. no one should be hopeless.

God has someone here for everyone.

To the people in a relationship/happy/doing well:

if you honestly feel that the person you have is the perfect one for you,

dont ever let that person go. dont YOU be the one the breaks up if anything

happens. if you love that person so much, change everything about you to

make that person happy. alot of people are gonna say "changing yourself is blah blah

blah" but those are the people that have never been in love. i always said i

wouldnt change myself for anyone. and now i have a girl of 1 year and

i can say that ive changed about 65% of my life for her.

it just kinda happens. but man it makes the relationship go smooth.

just do everything to make it work. and unless you get cheated on/ similar things

dont break up with her/him. fights happen all the time.

i get into like 13842962389 fights with my girl a month. but you know what? 5 seconds

after each fight were already telling eachother were sorry and that we love eachother

and we wonder how that fight happened. dont keep any grudges on your

girl/boyfriend. and if you have some, talk to them about it, or else it will escalate

and youll be left alone.

Someone asked what is love anyways?

love is the most amazing feeling you can ever feel.

sex is nothing but the deepest expression of love.

as long as you dont do it just to do it, if you go around doing that,

your ********. if you lost you virginity to the person you didnt marry

wont you feel stupid? i mean, virginity is a one time shot. its something special you

can give to your partner and they can give it back. wont you wish you would have

saved yourself for them instead the guy/girl you havent seen in 4 years?

im not saying not to do it before you get married but

if you do, make sure your gonna stay with that person.

almost everyone regrets not being able to give their

life-partner their virginity. dont just have sex to have it.

back on topic. love is something you cant really decscribe. its just that

amazing. its like the only feeling that has feelings in side it, an assortment of feelings.

happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, pain, kindness, and just about anything else

you can never know what it is unless you experience it for yourself

trust me. there is nothing better. but only you can find it out.

dont waste your time talking about how there is no love,

because obviously for the people have experienced it, it is very very real.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
To the people that feel the will never find love/hopeless:

Do you think your the only one to go through this?

how many people on here said they were hopeless to but they came along?

what makes them different then you? nothing.

everyone will find love as long as they look for it.

girls arent just gonna come up to you with the same intrests and be like

"hey wanna be my man/woman?"

it may be a trial and error type of thing, and you might lose people

you "loved" but when you find the right one, you'll realize you have never loved

until you found that person. no one should be hopeless.

God has someone here for everyone.
I certainly hope that holds true.

Top Bottom