• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, there will be like no point in bringing your homework, and most our tourneys are completely over at like...6? idunno lol

jack, I want to help you as much as I can, let me know what I can do for you.

I was looking forward to DotA, Starcraft, AoE II, CS at like 4 with Jack, Adam and those other guys.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
We just need T.V's.
Remember when James would show up to tourneys with 4 t.v's on his back?

Someone call James!

unityole

Smash Lord
Yeah, there will be like no point in bringing your homework, and most our tourneys are completely over at like...6? idunno lol

jack, I want to help you as much as I can, let me know what I can do for you.
help me with TVs? lol
also convince evan and matt bring their TVs too? lol

probably not gonna happen =/

btw mike, we wont be able to play or lan any comp games until the tournament is completely finished. Yakal is right on that part of having it finishing at 6 ish. after that i plan to have lots of friendlies. but after we may lan party.

also a semi-pro korean at SC / dota might be there that day, and hes so freaking fast/good O_o, you'll just have to see him for yourself.

edit: there will be no smash64 tournament due to lack of TVs, so its brawl/melee only tourney. therefore i plan to stats the tourney games, so best luck to you all!

unityole

Smash Lord
stats are updated, kinda late though.
i'll also be recording stats down for this tournament, since its melee/brawl i should have the time.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Maps based off Warcraft 3 Aeon of Strife(old map) theres AI DotA maps made so that you can play with computers, though the computers have more teamwork than typical online players and they can adapt to any situations.

http://www.getdota.com/ai_maps
Perfect, exactly what I needed.

I understand the difference between computers and humans very well. The reason I'm lacking is because I'm not technical at getting the last hits accurately unless I have a melee hero, and that I dunno what equips to get.

Luckily I can learn at least this now, thanks :)

unityole

Smash Lord
sfu is like the center of skytrain track thing, should be closer to anyone except for the people coming from whiterock/langley/richmond/abbosford. if u have to bus over 1 hr, then its far. coming from surrey i have to bus 40 mins, skytrain for 30 mins and then bus for another 15.

so stop the nagging lol.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
sfu is like the center of skytrain track thing, should be closer to anyone except for the people coming from whiterock/langley/richmond/abbosford. if u have to bus over 1 hr, then its far. coming from surrey i have to bus 40 mins, skytrain for 30 mins and then bus for another 15.

so stop the nagging lol.
And your a student there too! so lemme guess? everyday? BTW SEE everyone at the tourny tommorow

Nathan9914

Smash Rookie
lol I dont care if it's too far away i dont have to drive o by the way still have to find out if my friend can make it he might have to go to Pemberton this weekend...

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Jack, do you know that Semi-pro starcraft player, it will be cool if you can get him to play some Starcraft and DotA again next smashfest.

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack, so when are you leaving for Taiwan? And are you going to host any more of these before you leave?
couple more smashfests and then im gone, right now im ordering ticket for prob right before december since past that i'll bemuch more expansive due to christmas/ chinese new year.
other wise i'll get it right after christmas.

Metà

Smash Master
I'll try to make it there early in the morning this Saturday. I have to leave at like, 1:30 again, so I'll try to be there by 9:30. Money matches anyone? This time I'll actually do them. >_>

unityole

Smash Lord
I'll try to make it there early in the morning this Saturday. I have to leave at like, 1:30 again, so I'll try to be there by 9:30. Money matches anyone? This time I'll actually do them. >_>
bring matt here too?

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
im not gunna be on msn tonite TIEP/TONY so i wont get to talk with you bout sfu tomorrow. so hopefully u read this post!

tony usually doesnt wanna leave his house untill 11 so thats when i will be picking him up. if you and ryab are coming tiep, then be at my house by 10:40 or i shall leave without you lol. i'll check back on the boards tomorrow morning to see if you left a msg or not. if no msg, ill assume you arent coming so leave a post sayin if u wanna hitch a ride with me or not. kthnx

Top Bottom