• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

unityole

Smash Lord
thanks a lot tiep!

anyone up for smashfest this saturday? even though i said there wont be one, i did extremely well on my midterm exam so i am happy.

unityole

Smash Lord
matt, yakal, roby and nate. need moar!
i think we got like, 2 more probably.. just hold ur words and say fosho u'll show up. so the others kno about it and i'll be there to open room on sat

unityole

Smash Lord
4 new vids uploaded:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Patooty84

Crews going up now.... For some reason, crews got split up into 2 parts. Did we run out of space on 1 dvd when we were recording?.. can't remember what happened..
patooty84 ftw
the standings are now up, just something that i thought of with the point/score system.
rankings are done through % win, points are something extra.

http://www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/meleerecords.htm
http://www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/meleestandings.htm

Patooty

Smash Ace

unityole

Smash Lord
Probably not 7oin7 tomorrow.
well its expected, looks like we dont have enough people.
i should really not open it but i guess its kinda too late now.

rampage, thunda, rusty, schultz, toast, mrlegend. maybe bwmat...

unityole

Smash Lord
well Roby and Matt bailed out, we ended up having 7 people so it was decent. maybe i should up the # of players to 6 and not 5. i'm tired of doing all the work and ask everyone to show up, so this is how it's gonna work.

friday night and saturday early morning i will check smashboard, THIS thread/BC canada thread for confirmation from everyone. people that want to smash just post here near the end of the week, and if we exceed 6 i'll open up.

it's not that much work to make a quick post saying that you're showing up, so do it plz. (im looking for 6 posts from 6 different smashers)

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I ***** my Logarithm's chapter test today = ). Anyway I think I'm going to bring my calculus and chemistry **** to the tourny since I doubt there will be time for friendlies until like 4:00.

unityole

Smash Lord
I ***** my Logarithm's chapter test today = ). Anyway I think I'm going to bring my calculus and chemistry **** to the tourny since I doubt there will be time for friendlies until like 4:00.
and i wont have time to help u. i will be VERY VERY busy

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
lol if you bring your hmwk to a tourny, be ready to work in the corner inna very very noisy atmosphere with no1 willin to help you with any questions you may have. most ppl will be busy taking part in the tourny, or settin up the tourny

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Yeah, there will be like no point in bringing your homework, and most our tourneys are completely over at like...6? idunno lol

jack, I want to help you as much as I can, let me know what I can do for you.

Top Bottom