• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
driving to sfu or skytrain from scottroad station to sfu only differs 5 to 10 mins.
done it plenty of times, not worth to drive since gas cost way more.
I live on Scott Road. It's more like 5 hours. 10 including there and back.

Wat u talkin bout?

And it's worth the drive for me cause it's the only way I get competition

wat u talkin bout?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you idiot chocolate thunder! scott road is in Kelowna. WAY THE **** UP THE VALLEY

If you ever miss a smashfest in less than 5 hours driving distance from you, I'll **** you.

no johns

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
first of all, im no idiot. second of all, the scott road jack was talking about IS in delta/surrey area... hes not talkin about where you live. also, i drove from ontario to BC so dont tell me about distance!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
haha don't take it personally, the scott road that matters IS the Kelowna one that sucks, don't tell me about not getting to tourneys!! lol that's a long trip, that means you should never miss an SFU smashfest. ;D

The longest drive I did was on a quady so it wasn't so bad. And on the beach too, over 40Km's down the coast of Brazil. It was awesome =D

mak-dall

Smash Rookie
i had a stupid moment where i could have gone but didn't know i could've. It's dumb but i'll be there next weekend

unityole

Smash Lord
theres no smashfest next saturday, 29th MAYBE.
i'll see how much i need to study for my exam and ****. 29th of november will probably be the last smashfest, no more after the 29th since i'll need time to study. my flight is 2nd of January... delayed.

maybe MAYBE smashfest after december 16th and before the 2nd, we'll see..

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
OMG DELAY IT LIKE 4 MORE DAYS JACK PLEEEEEEAZZZZZZZZZZZ
lol like you did it XD

Seriously though! DO IT!

My bro and dad get back from Central America on the 16th and I'm gone to Lumby shortly after and until the 1st so that's like the worst timing possible!

WHY THE **** DOES IT ALWAYS WORK OUT THAT WAY!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! D= D= D=

unityole

Smash Lord
delayed for cheaper flight. also if i get it past like 6th of jan it gets way more expansive, probably due to new year date in china which were used by farmers and ****, dumb stuff.

Stats and standings are now updated...

gg John/Ryab, mess with Tony's win%

unityole

Smash Lord
no smashfest today, have to study..

probably dota later with some friends, call me if coming up for dota

Metà

Smash Master
Jack, open the f*cking doors earlier this time. I really don't have much time this saturday. I have a party to go to in the evening, plus the music lesson as usual.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Vancouver guys, you guys should continue Jack's smashfests after he's gone. At least have biweeklies. Keep it alive, you know?

If not, you're all so lazy. @__@

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
i heard you guys got kicked out of the breakroom and forced to play in the hallways jeez
Yeah, unfortunately. I don't see how playing in the hallways is better than playing in the breakroom, but it's what we went with. Still GGs, nonetheless.

Jack, I'd like to say thank you for hosting all the tournaments and smashfests and stuffs. It's been good fun coming out every time. Good luck in the future.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
GG's :] :]
was a lot of fun, getting nam scammed by tony like $20 through out the day improved me a lot.

I didn't really care about playing in the halls after a bit, but those wussys in the other room could have just told us to close the door or shut-up instead of calling SFU-911...

Two more things:

1] Who wants to play smash RIGHT now at MY house? I still have smash music stuck in my head, I'll probably end up going to adam's or kieth/marthuel will find me but they are being phone nubs right now ~_~

But please call me though after 2:30pm if you're in, I gib u f00d -- 7-7-8-3-2-9-5-8-1-0

2] I know I've said this in the past and never done anything about it, but I'm seriously considering running my own weeklys or bi-weeklys, depends. The only problem is that it's freezing outside and this will be setup in my garage, And to heat up that place will be to expensive. But I really don't want to wait until spring time to start hosting and have no events happening for over 4 months.... It's going to be troublesome in the beginning I'll do what I can but dress warm, at least this way by those 4 months we might have successful weeklys happening when spring/summer rolls around.

(I currently have 3 T.V's) discluding if talking_chicken brings his. My house is very easy to get to, pretty much every bus stops at the metro bus loop, or you just take the skytrain and walk 10 minutes down the street, I think more people will be able to attend instead of climbing up mount everest (aka SFU)

I can start hosting after Evans tournament, it will be a little costy for me because of x-mas being around the corner so please be patient

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
GG's :] :]
was a lot of fun, getting nam scammed by tony like $20 through out the day improved me a lot.

I didn't really care about playing in the halls after a bit, but those wussys in the other room could have just told us to close the door or shut-up instead of calling SFU-911...

Two more things:

1] Who wants to play smash RIGHT now at MY house? I still have smash music stuck in my head, I'll probably end up going to adam's or kieth/marthuel will find me but they are being phone nubs right now ~_~

But please call me though after 2:30pm if you're in, I gib u f00d -- 7-7-8-3-2-9-5-8-1-0

2] I know I've said this in the past and never done anything about it, but I'm seriously considering running my own weeklys or bi-weeklys, depends. The only problem is that it's freezing outside and this will be setup in my garage, And to heat up that place will be to expensive. But I really don't want to wait until spring time to start hosting and have no events happening for over 4 months.... It's going to be troublesome in the beginning I'll do what I can but dress warm, at least this way by those 4 months we might have successful weeklys happening when spring/summer rolls around.

(I currently have 3 T.V's) discluding if talking_chicken brings his. My house is very easy to get to, pretty much every bus stops at the metro bus loop, or you just take the skytrain and walk 10 minutes down the street, I think more people will be able to attend instead of climbing up mount everest (aka SFU)

I can start hosting after Evans tournament, it will be a little costy for me because of x-mas being around the corner so please be patient

I hurd u'd du dis maybe.

YAY I <3 U!

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm moving back to Victoria in January so my attendance to these things is going to really drop. I'll possibly still be around for tournaments and stuff but I don't know how many smashfests I'll be able to make.
no worries, i got all yo stats

Sion

Island of Horizon
Thanks for everything, Jack. I hope to see more things happen. Unfortunately, I'm unable to contribute at all. Best of luck to this community.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Yeah jack, good job at ****** everybody's face when it comes to being awesome.

Gonna facial your mom with a ken combo k? haha Thanks for hosting and stuff, you've done so much for the community. and roby, do what you gotta do! I'd bring a heater every time I go but it sucks *** so lol

iTank

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new. I'll be there for SSBB singles and doubles. Is meta knight allowed in the tournament?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
?? smashfests are over for a while. Jack is leaving (he's the top tier guy that does everything)

notice everyone saying their thank yous and cyas? ^^^^ lol

There is a tourney in Jan though. Find that somewhere around here.

Top Bottom