• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
Aw, Jack, why u stop? Just kidding, thanks for the smash fests. I'll keep my perfect attendance going. No matter what. Also, wat is this about more smashing? I have no one to play here in south van because all my friends are jerks that don't want to play.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
There used to be regular smashfests at SFU but last weekend was the last one. Jack, the awesomeness guy that hosted them, is leaving the country. Therefore there will be no more of these "SFU smashfests"

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
haha, if only i saw this thread earlier, i actually went there this week, and now i jsut got back him, disappointed. **** that sucks. And i jsut picked up Melee too.

Metà

Smash Master
If there are any smashers in Coquitlam (other than the ones I already know) that are interested, I might start having some open smashfests at my place. Not too many people though, my house isn't very big, and I only have 2 TV's here that we can use. Send me an IM (see my postbit) or post here if you live in Coquitlam and are interested in playing some smash once in a while (Melee/64 only).

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i might go to your place to do that, assuming there a bus that goes near a skutrain station nearby............. yea i'll also bring a melee set too, since i don't use my Gamecube no more.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
well if it's going to be on the weekend then you're out of luck, evan lives in a ******** place where no bus goes near his house on weekends. >_>

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Yea , I went by the name of Enkou, my current Melee/Brawl name, im also that kirby player, but i think it about time I switch back to Marth though, I used to main him first, before i learned all those AT's stuff. Well even now i'm stil lbad with it :p

Now i think about it, im pretty surprised you even remember who i am, seeing that i only actually went to 1 smashfest, and 1 tourney, sicne a majority of the time i play with my friends on soem other games.

Metà

Smash Master
Well, I have a fairly good memory for people/names, and you're a Kirby player. If you were playing Marth I might have a harder time remembering you, lol.

How many people are you willing to have at your place, evan? Is there even enough room? There's enough for 4 I know that but...
Around 10 people (possibly more), but only if I clean my room. Also I might have to move some stuff around, put my piano in my closet, etc.

unityole

Smash Lord
i havent had a chance to update melee stats yet, so busy with work and study, lame

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Aw, Jack, why u stop? Just kidding, thanks for the smash fests. I'll keep my perfect attendance going. No matter what. Also, wat is this about more smashing? I have no one to play here in south van because all my friends are jerks that don't want to play.
im in south van, why wont we play sometime?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
If there are any smashers in Coquitlam (other than the ones I already know) that are interested, I might start having some open smashfests at my place. Not too many people though, my house isn't very big, and I only have 2 TV's here that we can use. Send me an IM (see my postbit) or post here if you live in Coquitlam and are interested in playing some smash once in a while (Melee/64 only).

ill wanna play, got nobody to play smash with anymore

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
You could probably come smash with me and adam, he lives right by broadway.

I'm usually there weekdays, but if weekend is better for you then thats fine to, we'll record.

unityole

Smash Lord
stats are up, i didnt get to do bracket.
actually i lost the bracket, lmao

can still do another smashfest, december 20th. 5 days before christmas, how many people are up for it?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
You could probably come smash with me and adam, he lives right by broadway.

I'm usually there weekdays, but if weekend is better for you then thats fine to, we'll record.

Yea im pretty close to there, im on victoria street, weekdays are fine too since i got winterbreak coming up soon

can still do another smashfest, december 20th. 5 days before christmas, how many people are up for it?
OH last of the last, ill be going for sure.. call all your dota friends too i think im CAL dota player now....

Sion

Island of Horizon

Do it, Jack. You be the bomb.

If it wasn't clear, I'm going with a friend IF it happens.

Metà

Smash Master
I'm down for that Jack. I'll be there before and after my music less as usual, but this time I'll stay really late so we can have a real crew battle. And by that I mean I'm in it. ******.

Top Bottom