• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
And 64 and SC and CS and yeah...

I'm the worst at being the best and that's something I'm the best at so that doesn't even make sense and I take that back.

I'm just at peace...it's a good-a to be-a me!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I had to do some re-planning this weekend so I won't be able to make it this time, but I'll probably see you guys again next week. Or maybe sometime during the week if some of you aren't busy.

schultzz

Smash Rookie
phew i think i will make it this time, anyway im bringing mi wii with both smash 64 and brawl so there can be extra consoles.
anyways is it going to be where the SFU tournament was held?

schultzz

Smash Rookie
yeah about the 64 version, its been along time since i played it on a n64 i been playing on a pc emulator and recently via a hacked virtual console on my wii ( that means Gamecube controller lol).

Nathan9914

Smash Rookie
Dude me and my friend wanna play in the next tourny (srry i havnt replyed in awhile grandmother died and i didnt wanna realy wanna miss the services for brawl tourneys)

unityole

Smash Lord
Dude me and my friend wanna play in the next tourny (srry i havnt replyed in awhile grandmother died and i didnt wanna realy wanna miss the services for brawl tourneys)
sorry to hear that man, if i remembered correctly you were the youngest among us :o i still remembered u from that tournament.

unityole

Smash Lord
im younger :)
lol no clouder, he was either a year younger than you, or around same age.

**** I think I left my controller there

It has one black tape on the right side
could you take a look for me, jack?
yea me and roby found a controller looks just like it in the morning after a whole night of dota.

Adam Brown is too good! :bee:
Also just finished watching the anime series of "Hellsing" good series for sure I would suggest you guys watch it;)
watch hellsing ova, 4 episodes of 1 hr length each episode. or just read the comic.
adam brown isnt good when hes drunk.

unityole

Smash Lord
When is the crew battle for 4th week coming up?
tiep has more of a regular job than us so he can only do these stuff on his own free time.
give him maybe another week before asking again.

right also, EDIT:
this saturday prob be the last smashfest before november 8th's tourney. there will be more after the tourney till whenever i leave canada, but Sat 25th will be the last fest before SFU Satau tourney.

got too much work on hand, dont have enough time.

Top Bottom