• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

unityole

Smash Lord
this Sat we got Tiep, John, Adam, Tony, Matt confirmed to show up. Evan still busy? also Ryab coming with samus? and Manli/Roby.. misses out for the past 2-3 events.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
reasons to keep kills and deathes per game show the consistency in a player, also other factor such as matchups. it can also be that matt is terrible vs falco/marth.

... OR hes terrible vs tony.
Sort of like how I'm terrible vs Matt and good at Sheik vs Sheik/Falcon and ICs vs Falco but horrendous against Marth.

this Sat we got Tiep, John, Adam, Tony, Matt confirmed to show up. Evan still busy? also Ryab coming with samus? and Manli/Roby.. misses out for the past 2-3 events.
I think I may be busy this Saturday. We'll see.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I feel terrible for missing so many.

Truth is the only time I make money is on the weekend. But I can work some cash jobs this thursday/friday and not go out into Richmond when Melee is happening.

That or I've been training for 3 weeks straight non stop to have a perfect record on the stats. One of the two.

unityole

Smash Lord
I feel terrible for missing so many.

Truth is the only time I make money is on the weekend. But I can work some cash jobs this thursday/friday and not go out into Richmond when Melee is happening.

That or I've been training for 3 weeks straight non stop to have a perfect record on the stats. One of the two.
u'll have to be A LOT better than others to have a shot at perfect record.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Hey Jack, I think i might have left my jacket at SFU. It's a blue fleece jacket, and at the back near the neck it says Blue Castle Games. Can you have a quick look for me?

thx

unityole

Smash Lord
Hey Jack, I think i might have left my jacket at SFU. It's a blue fleece jacket, and at the back near the neck it says Blue Castle Games. Can you have a quick look for me?

thx
k i just checked, no jacket here. also when i went back into lounge sunday night to pick up adam roby and tim's controler and setup i dont think there was any jacket left in there. i'll will try to look for it at the engineer lost and found, since if i was to miss it sunday night then janitor probably would have taken it in today to L&F.

edit: the Stats page is now updated!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Jack I just have my black bag + Gamecube + Controller there.
Lol now that I think about it I have a lot of things at SFU. o-o

Tony's W/L ratio is to good.

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack I just have my black bag + Gamecube + Controller there.
Lol now that I think about it I have a lot of things at SFU. o-o

Tony's W/L ratio is to good.
yea i have controlers and cube/memory card + phone charger + load of other stuff here.
i cant seem to find francis' game disk and tiep's jacket. i didnt know they were left here though.

unityole

Smash Lord
we've got nate, matt, adam, roby, tony, tiep, yakal.
possibly thunda, evan, keith, manli and ryab? and hopefully john can make it too..

Patooty

Smash Ace
My first time using google video, I'll shoot for higher quality next time:

Here's the crew vid for now, I'll upload the rest later. Sleepy lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164443129315875073&hl=en

edit: hmmmm... "Double Size" view seems to be the best size/quality trade-off.

edit2: congrats to Tony for devouring the other team's stocks, lol

edit3: after 3 edits, I finally see a "Last edited by Patooty; Today at 02:08 AM. "

edit4: which technically means this is the 5th edit. k im going sleep now bye zzzzzzzz

unityole

Smash Lord
My first time using google video, I'll shoot for higher quality next time:

Here's the crew vid for now, I'll upload the rest later. Sleepy lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164443129315875073&hl=en

edit: hmmmm... "Double Size" view seems to be the best size/quality trade-off.
edit2: congrats to Tony for devouring the other team's stocks, lol
edit3: after 3 edits, I finally see a "Last edited by Patooty; Today at 02:08 AM. "
edit4: which technically means this is the 5th edit. k im going sleep now bye zzzzzzzz
tiep *****!

edit: the tourney-brackets for 2nd and 3rd week smashfest are out, links will be at the 1st post of this thread.

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol i should have died xD.

can anyone bring a gamecube controller screwdriver to SFU on sat? tri-wing i think.. i'll give u $2 if u bring one. post if ur gonna bring one.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
lol i should have died xD.

can anyone bring a gamecube controller screwdriver to SFU on sat? tri-wing i think.. i'll give u $2 if u bring one. post if ur gonna bring one.
I lost mine a while ago, Go to Canadian tire and ask for tri-wing japanese screwdriver if the guy working there isn't a complete ****** he should be able to get it. Expect about $10 for it since it's multi screwdriver.

And honestly, I don't want to be a johnner, but that crew battle and set with Tony I played substantially worse then earlier that day. Not even going to watch it ~_~

Metà

Smash Master
I probably won't be there this Saturday, but if I am, don't expect me to stay long, or bring set-ups. Probably just an hour or two in between studying...

unityole

Smash Lord
why are people johning?
evan i can still study and play lots of games, you should be able to do that too

Top Bottom