• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
i didn't even bash the ******* if he wants to post that crackhead has point when he says im not good enough to notice the difference on CRT tv's and LCD tv's im gonna hold offense to both of them for it they're both getting too familiar for my liking

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
hey i like jack!

and marc stop talking **** when you don't know a thing about smash.
you're quite the **** talker too glad to see you're first to make an *** out of yourself before fighting anyone i guess according to your ignorant *** just because i don't attend tournaments that must mean i don't know how to play smash ...congratulations you achieved the rank of idiot :)

you guys can get pissed off at me all you want i will not withdraw my statement until jack withdraws his about me

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol nobodys gettin pissed at nobody. It's a forum - take it easy :)

clouderz - whatta you doing?!? make more money off brawl before you quit!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
what?
nobody said anything about you and it's true that most people enjoy competitive smash rather than just playing for no money/etc
what are you doing here posting about this randomness anyway?

btw, Jack > you life

Jack > everyone's life in BC.

fact*

lol

Clouderz, I'll take your Brawl off your hands. I **** you in it anyway :\

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
you know what just **** it since no one is actually reading what the hell was said in the previous pages b4 responding it's best to just start over
-.-

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
w/e space -.- i only came here to tell everyone about Jimz Gamers Lounge Inc. now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go back to AiB were you can actually hold an intelligent conversation <.<

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol nobodys gettin pissed at nobody. It's a forum - take it easy :)

clouderz - whatta you doing?!? make more money off brawl before you quit!!
i nvr said i wouldnt play it in tournament ;)

what?
nobody said anything about you and it's true that most people enjoy competitive smash rather than just playing for no money/etc
what are you doing here posting about this randomness anyway?

btw, Jack > you life

Jack > everyone's life in BC.

fact*

lol

Clouderz, I'll take your Brawl off your hands. I **** you in it anyway :\
LOL

LOL just ignore this guy, random wifi kid.
LOL
so true

w/e space -.- i only came here to tell everyone about Jimz Gamers Lounge Inc. now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go back to AiB were you can actually hold an intelligent conversation <.<
LOL
allisgay

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
you're quite the **** talker too glad to see you're first to make an *** out of yourself before fighting anyone i guess according to your ignorant *** just because i don't attend tournaments that must mean i don't know how to play smash ...congratulations you achieved the rank of idiot :)

you guys can get pissed off at me all you want i will not withdraw my statement until jack withdraws his about me
well i'm online now why don't you play me and see how bad you really are? and BTW, i haven't gone to any tournaments either. the reason you don't know anything about smash is cause

1) you don't play melee (yeah i don't have any friends who play either suck it up man)
2) I don't start flaming the entire BC smash community because we think LCD's suck

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i play melee and i can waveshine to jab to grab to upthrow to uptilt to jump cancelled shine to upsmash, right Roby? ahha > = /

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i play melee and i can waveshine to jab to grab to upthrow to uptilt to jump cancelled shine to upsmash, right Roby? ahha > = /
Lies

But really, ignore this random wifi guy...... who plays Brawl ONLINE really? if anything the server should just burn and smash bros. goes back to isolated corners.

Jack owns everyone. He needs his own melee combo vid.

CRTs TV > LCD TVs, nuff said. FPS gamers can't say nothing about it, they wouldn't notice the lag at all anyway, they always play online.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
well i'm online now why don't you play me and see how bad you really are? and BTW, i haven't gone to any tournaments either. the reason you don't know anything about smash is cause

1) you don't play melee (yeah i don't have any friends who play either suck it up man)
2) I don't start flaming the entire BC smash community because we think LCD's suck
1.) you don't know what the hell you're talking about
2.) if you read everything you would have noticed that the LCD - CRT situation was cleared up i was not flamming i simply did not know fool i actually took the time of day to look into it
3.) im not whinning about not having anyone to play with it was just a suggestion as i did not know there was other tournaments going on here outside of SFU tri-smash
4.)quit trying to find **** to flame me with <.<

Byuusan you need to take it ****ing easy man im not trying to take your friends from you settle your stanking *** down

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Byuusan you need to take it ****ing easy man im not trying to take your friends from you settle your stanking *** down
I agree with this

But really, ignore this random wifi guy...... who plays Brawl ONLINE really? if anything the server should just burn and smash bros. goes back to isolated corners.
this kind of thing isn't cool

Anywhoziez, good to know there's more Brawl going on in Vancouver, hopefully the next little bit will be happy happy gogo juice thoughts rather than this.

Jack *****

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I dunno what's going on here, but people please calm down!

Welcome to our community MachBuckley and thank you for telling us about JGL! Sounds like a great place to host tournaments! I hope to see ya around sometime! :)

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I dunno what's going on here, but people please calm down!

Welcome to our community MachBuckley and thank you for telling us about JGL! Sounds like a great place to host tournaments! I hope to see ya around sometime! :)
finally a moment of courtousy thank you blunted im not trying to make enemies of the entire BC smash community

Clouderz

Smash Ace
HAHAHAH
Jimz gamerz lounge
i've been their
owned everyone
then i left and never went back
that was when i played brawl though bleh

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
yeah who the **** was i kidding <.< this is the internet

HAHAHAH
Jimz gamerz lounge
i've been their
owned everyone
then i left and never went back
that was when i played brawl though bleh
thats because theres a bunch of over wieght white kids with greasy fingers playing the gaybox 360

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
360>Wii>PS3

I hate the wii and everything but it just has more **** than the ps3 right now. but that will change and ill get tired of playing with my mom and little brother so ill stop playing wii. And bluetooth kinda sucks sometimes

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
smash ***** and it's only on wii so gfto and stfu (yaeh that's roiht Yakalnyukazatch)

Jack, I need my Brawl disk back on May 2/3rd
K?
goooooood

Clouderz

Smash Ace
smash ***** and it's only on wii so gfto and stfu (yaeh that's roiht Yakalnyukazatch)

Jack, I need my Brawl disk back on May 2/3rd
K?
goooooood
since when was their smash games on the wii...

ps3 is own

MGS4, LBP, FF13, Disgaea 3, cross edge, SF4

oh btw xbox is all FPS

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
xbox is not all FPS, i have some really good RPG games for it.

Ps3 is fail........... ok Disgaea 3 i want to play but really, that just 1 game.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
FOOD > COMPUTER > first nintendo system > snes > n64 > cube > gameboy color > yu gi oh

this is how we do in east van

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
no johns Sion

I want you to be the best you can be for TS3 <3
lol Snes everywhere and I never even owned one. I missed out

GB colour ftw

Pokemon Silver is where my gaming <3 started :)

Top Bottom