• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one in BC that plays Brawl .__.
clouderz man don't leave me hanging D: don't abandon me DX i needz more brawlers

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I still play ssb64.

I can't see myself moving on from melee to brawl for a LONG time.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Clouderz!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DXXXXXX

i was at the vancouver flea market and they tried selling me sbb64 for 35 bucks no chance in hell i was gonna pay that when brawl is at 29.99 and soon enough when it does finally come out on VC it'll be 10 bucks or free on my hacked wii. after i moved out i think my mother donated my sb64 to some children up the road -.- **** ****

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
May I come too? I'll show you my more technical fox

p.s remember that time when fourside went crazy and spazzed out on us, let's try to avoid that again

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
May I come too? I'll show you my more technical fox

p.s remember that time when fourside went crazy and spazzed out on us, let's try to avoid that again
Yea you cna come. And yea i'll try to avoid that.

what was this "Tony" incident anyways 'o'?
Well Tony (Dieslow) decided to play around with my rat for a bit. Then the rat bit Tony. He Swears and attempted to attack the rat. :o

After that noone but me touches the rat :o

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Clouderz!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DXXXXXX

i was at the vancouver flea market and they tried selling me sbb64 for 35 bucks no chance in hell i was gonna pay that when brawl is at 29.99 and soon enough when it does finally come out on VC it'll be 10 bucks or free on my hacked wii. after i moved out i think my mother donated my sb64 to some children up the road -.- **** ****
I have smash64 on my wii already lmao

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
i can't really play tonight man :( i gotta get some rest soon i work at 2am till 10:30am im just drifting around trying to get off of this smash child status D: so i don't get *****

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
marc add me on msn and I'll tell you what to do for smash64

knucklepie[at]hotmail[dot]com

add me as well moblin :3
sorry i don't have MSN = (

The closest thing would be to add you on facebook and talk to u over chat lol i guess i'll do that.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I have ssb64 on my wii too, but it kind of sucks tbh.

lags a bit and controls are less than optimal(even though they match melee's almost)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
YO who's all at kennys? Trying to call yakal/evan neither of them picking up. I'm not gonna show up and nobody be there or something.

Call my # and lemme know what's happening I'll make my way, 778 three two nine five eight one zero

Bwmat

Smash Ace
sion is fukken ****.

did he win the freebie-tourney? I wasn't paying attention at the end.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
No he didn't, but he did a great job beasting me in crews. Gonna be a sad story when people see that LoL

Clouderz

Smash Ace
why do all the newcomers to BC competitive smash bash jack
=(
iits all brawl's fault
i should burn my copy of that dissapointment game

Top Bottom