• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
360 is pretty cool though, how they got a lot of PC games to go sync with a console. Like RPG's and RTS.

Meh, gamecube+PC all that I need.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
SNES is good

SMRPG, Chrono trigger (favorite RPG yeeee)
a few other great titles that i probsbly have in my box of 100 snes games

Ps2 was great
FFX
FFXII
Chrono cross
FF7
MGS3
a lot of moar good titles in my drawer

;)

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
I must be the only one that actually liked the Genesis and Dreamcast....and pretty much every core systems except for Xbox and the xbox circle of red fire.

SNES > Brick/Mini Brick/Colourful Brick > NES > NDS > GBA/SP > Genesis > N64 > PS1 > GC > PS2 > Dreamcast > Wii > Saturn > Game Gear > PS3 > Red Ring of Fiery Death > Xbox.

Used to love PC games (Blizzard!) but all crap recently.

This generation of game console are the most horrid I've seen, all the decent games are split between 3 (expensive) consoles >.> Wii has great ninty games a some decent casual and puzzle games and a huge stack of crap/imitations, Ps3 has no games I want other than Valkyria Chronicles and Devil May Cry 4, and the 360 stole Star Ocean 4 and have Blue Dragon but the rest are just shooters or other action games requiring Live and enduring little kids screaming into microphones.

I play more on NDS than GC/Wii/PS3 combined....**** Square Enix taking so long on DQ9 and 10 :(

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
How is n64 and GBA/SP possibly above the PS2 and DC? Amaaaazing systems.

Super Metroid hooommies. That's all I need.

lol, Yakal. PC > almost everything. Soooo good for FPS.

Roby, imo 360 games that are also on the PC might as well be played on PC; I don't think there are any cons to playing PC versions instead of 360 (or PS3), unless I'm just some nukka who don't know ****.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i got the Xbox360 for 2 reasons......... Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 4..................................... all the other RPGs games for it are meh.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
i got the Xbox360 for 2 reasons......... Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 4..................................... all the other RPGs games for it are meh.
Pity Vesperia's no longer an exclusive and is coming to the PS3 with new stuff. It was the driving factor to why I have a 360, and it's my favorite Tales game, too. Now I know how all the FF13 fanboys feel. :(

PS3 has some good stuff, but not enough for me to justify a purchase. I want Valkyria Chronicles, but that's really about it for me right now.

I just wish some of these shmups that Japan keeps getting on the 360 would make their way here.

DS > 360 > Cube > PS2 > Wii > GBA > SNES > NES > Genesis > PS3 >> PC

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
playing fox improves your speed and alertness factor by a lot(it applies to me, definitely, i've learned more about melee playing this character than i do with any other characters).

Patooty

Smash Ace
???

I don't understand the meaning of your post. I was speaking metaphorically, but I think you were correcting me...?

Next time, please use complete sentences :)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
social room is where the old BC thread was and nobody looks thread

social room was the downfall of the BC thread, hence this is the new...BC thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i havent fought Adam in smash for a long time now! btw i can take 2 stocks off Carl's(falsefalco) fox and i managed to beat his roy lol, 2 shine spikes on roy

unityole

Smash Lord
this TS3 tourney made a lot of people quit smash, evan quitting 64 was dum, evan johns.

at least i try and keep playing boom till i actually get some close game and manage to beat his link and luigi once. quiiting is gay evan, you're gay!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I didn't even get a chance to play in the 64 tourney. sucked cause I didn't know it was happening till it was over lol

quiting smash? yeah it happens

EXTREEEEM >:[

unityole

Smash Lord
if theres ever another one of these 2-3 days tourney, people will have to find places to live. after housing this time i will not do it again, people just dont clean up after themselves. either they work johns or they got other reasons and had to leave early.

i honestly believed that people would clean up, cause i would and this isnt SFU. for people that stayed with Evan, if their house was tiddy cause of his parents were home, then its sad. i just thought it would be a normal thing to do and im sure you wouldnt want others to leave **** behind after you house someone.

so many people that came over, only a few actually put effort into it. i remember John was wondering what he could do when garbage was full. its not much to ask these questions. i also said food/drink only allowed at the dining/ kitchen area, i still caught them having water/juice/food in the computer room or upstairs. there are exceptions, but theres also a limit.

so yea, im not super pissed or anything just that i had to clean up everytime i host something, no more housing from me.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Ill say roughly what Jack is talking about. Its like taking a crap at someones house a not flushing! Not cool.
That happened there too, in the morning Koski found it.

Jack, I'll be in Vancouver on June 20th and 21st, could I stay at your house?
Just me, I'm nice and help out *counts the people he drove over the weekend and cleans the disaster in his car*

unityole

Smash Lord
That happened there too, in the morning Koski found it.

Jack, I'll be in Vancouver on June 20th and 21st, could I stay at your house?
Just me, I'm nice and help out *counts the people he drove over the weekend and cleans the disaster in his car*
wow i didnt know S_H*I_T actually happened in my house.
seriously people should *** off now, gg no re, and im not kidding.

i wouldnt mind u staying over but my parents would, we'll c how it goes

Top Bottom