• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No johns about bus rides and **** mister Gannonpetdouche
I CAN drive and I DO drive even when I drive for FIVE HOURS there AND back...

GO TO SMASHFESTS WHEN THEY EXIST
They aren't ALWAYS on, as you know, so when they're on, GO TO THEM!

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
i'm not getting stabbed on no skytrain!

like hell my parents will let me go to surrey to play videogames. Back to playing lv 9s!

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
well i can't go to smashfests anymore then. If i had a car i'd be fine driving, but i'm only 15, so i guess i'll have to stick with wi-fi brawl until they go back to the Burnaby campus.

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
well i can't go to smashfests anymore then. If i had a car i'd be fine driving, but i'm only 15, so i guess i'll have to stick with wi-fi brawl until they go back to the Burnaby campus.
You won't get stabbed but you might possibly get stopped by church missionaries who follow you after you tell them "I am in a hurry" and ask you questions relating to the existence of jesus and god, which I told them I don't believe in anything please leave me be

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
SFU surrey is like the same distance _>

and clouderz is like 9 years old and goes smack in the middle of hastings and ****
well unless clouderz has also developed some sort of futuristic parent-persuasion technique, i'm not going. My parents already hate the fact i play smash, and they're not letting me go to Surrey to play.

unityole

Smash Lord
YES THREAD IS DYING, smashfest should resume in another 2 monthes

first gotta dota some more, then solve the TVs and room problem

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
as of right now, no, and probably never.

Melee is the main attraction at these tournaments/smashfests with 64 as a thing that you lose to because jack is too good

Come learn melee, breez :D

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
='(

i was looking forward to playing during the summer so much, seeing as i have no actual friends to hang out with. I might not be able to come until next year depending on my hockey schedule = / Not johning, just letting you know, so there's no need for you to get angry at me Tahsis.

Anyways, hopefully i'll be able to go.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Sup everyone?
I'll be going to SFU Burnaby starting September and I was wondering if I could join you guys?

I've got a couple of questions though...
Do you guys always play on Saturdays? What time do you guys play? And do I bring my own controller?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Sup everyone?
I'll be going to SFU Burnaby starting September and I was wondering if I could join you guys?

I've got a couple of questions though...
Do you guys always play on Saturdays? What time do you guys play? And do I bring my own controller?
Hey welcome to the smash community!

You can definitely join us your more then welcome to! Lately smashfests at SFU Burnaby hasn't been going on.. Although I'm sure there gonna start up again in September. We usually play around 1pm on Saturdays. Yes you do bring your own controller!

Do you play Melee or Brawl or both?

Hope to see ya sometime! :)

ikool

Smash Apprentice
As of lately, I've been playing brawl... just because of the online (bad online still...), but I'm still pretty good at melee. Well then, I guess I'll wait till September to meet you guys :D

unityole

Smash Lord
Bi-weekly, smashfest will resume at Surrey Campus starting next Saturday or possibly the weekend after. Not so much the Burnaby SFU unless I'm there on a Saturday.

Most likely to be a smashfest with invites only cause I do not wish to get in **** again.
The regular smashers (panelist, players on PR, etc) are welcome to the smashfest due to the fact that I already know them in person.

Since this is my first time having a smashfest at SFU Surrey, smashfest will start at 11 am, ends at 7 pm. we can continue to play past 7 ONLY if the security guards don't take a notice of things and start to act all weird on us.

Also note that Im not renting any room. The openspace we'll be using is also avaliable to other students and they WILL be there to study or to eat, so DO NOT make a scene. I also have a bad reputation due to my tourettes syndrom, there are also students around just dont want us to be there for gaming, so please respect them and be very quiet while playing smash.

Smashfest possibly at August 15th

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
Bi-weekly, smashfest will resume at Surrey Burnaby Campus starting next Saturday or possibly the weekend after. Not so much the Burnaby SFU unless I'm there on a Saturday.

Most likely to be a smashfest with invites only cause I do not wish to get in **** again.
The regular smashers (panelist, players on PR, etc) are welcome to the smashfest due to the fact that I already know them in person.

Since this is my first time having a smashfest at SFU Surrey, smashfest will start at 11 am, ends at 7 pm. we can continue to play past 7 ONLY if the security guards don't take a notice of things and start to act all weird on us.

Also note that Im not renting any room. The openspace we'll be using is also avaliable to other students and they WILL be there to study or to eat, so DO NOT make a scene. I also have a bad reputation due to my tourettes syndrom, there are also students around just dont want us to be there for gaming, so please respect them and be very quiet while playing smash.

Smashfest possibly at August 15th
would i be invited to the burnaby smashfests?

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
ah y'know what, screw it; i give up. This isn't working out. i'm just gonna play (more like gay lolol pun) barlw online or make miis or whatever the fvck cuz i'm never gonna be available for one of these >___>

Top Bottom