• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

unityole

Smash Lord
EDIT2: cause GGGG is showing up, smashfest is still on. **** dont blame me if we get kicked out by securities

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
What the hell yakal GAY.

i'll bring my melee, getting there at like 12-1.

Seriously you guys all better show the fak up.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
"Gannonspetmoblin"

*Looks at it closer*

"Gannonspetmoblin"

*Looks at it again*

"Gannonspetmoblin"

YUP.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I agree, the dota has allready taken one of our finest soldiers of melee. Something MUST be done!
I think what MUST be done is NOTHING. He was taken, but is he not still a fine soldier? Last I saw, he was doing at least ok and could get back to form quickly enough. A small break is not a bad thing and smash inside never dies, it just takes a sleep for a while. Everyone leaves and comes back, sometimes with another part of them too. Look at Taj coming out of sleep, better than ever. He still does whatever he did in the sleeping time, but also smash.

It will always live, do NOT force it. Go with it. Don't force it ON and don't force it OFF. It is what it is, LEAVE IT ALONE!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Evans over exaggorating.. we played a bunch of friendlys, I did 3 MM's, we had 2 crew battles.

So like smash 12pm - 9pm (evan got there around 5 or something)

We didn't go to the computer lab till like 9pm

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yup the june one. The one thats gonna be just to legit to not be at. M2k and mango are comin. hugs said hes probably comin to. I assume more from cali are comin and the whole region really.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
My Fox is getting uber TECHNICAL! just lacking the waveshine. I wonder if there is smashfest this week, I guess I'll call Jack later and ask him. And not getting 4 stocked by Roby means I have gotten better! = ]. Meh atleast I am more technical than that byuusan : P

Top Bottom