• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm tryin to convince them hos to make it at least 10 so you guys can come but nobody is sayin anything =\ When do you have to know by?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
sylers tourney is postponed unless ppl wanna do it tomorrow night for those of u who are interested and kno what im talking about.

unityole

Smash Lord
DotA tomorrow, 5v5 full house.
not so sure about that anymore, extreme says he couldnt get mark and bryn to come, and thats like his entire team lol.

i'll probably get QQ to come but the guys lazy he wont show up unless there are already people here. if anything theres always full house on garena or we could wait for the koreans to get here for a full hosue but they probably wont be coming until past 6

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Jack and I lost to two Koreans. They were not very pro but 2 ints can't take on late game heroes like NS and Visage. I am disappointed at the fact we lost to night stalker, a night stalker player who doesn't know how to use his silence against an int hero with 4 spells even after I told him personally.

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack and I lost to two Koreans. They were not very pro but 2 ints can't take on late game heroes like NS and Visage. I am disappointed at the fact we lost to night stalker, a night stalker player who doesn't know how to use his silence against an int hero with 4 spells even after I told him personally.
meh the there were couple mistakes but the biggest part was prob we died 3 times and lost our 1st mid tower cause i was on the phone and they took advantage of that was most gay.

thats like 1.5k gold difference between us and them.
we were ****** 15-4 and it went to 15-7, kinda gay

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ok so ****ing gameclucks is this saturday. Noobking is comin for sure and blunted object no longer has a choicce lol. It would be tight if u guys came down to get smashed on lol. u kno u want to. get a ****ing couple of carpools rollin and ****

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
ok so ****ing gameclucks is this saturday. Noobking is comin for sure and blunted object no longer has a choicce lol. It would be tight if u guys came down to get smashed on lol. u kno u want to. get a ****ing couple of carpools rollin and ****
LOL I'm not coming anymore I talked to Adam about it! Theres a smashfest at SFU this weekend don't worry! ;)

unityole

Smash Lord
man that sucks but its all good. got some good games in wit noobking and **** so its coo. melee all dailee right lol
**** i forgot who u were from last time. actually i probably only seen u once. a tourney in the summer i hope u guys can make it. probably melee and brawl.

and since Eric and Tim are both showing up, im not gonna bother with confirmation this weekend.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** i forgot who u were from last time. actually i probably only seen u once. a tourney in the summer i hope u guys can make it. probably melee and brawl.

and since Eric and Tim are both showing up, im not gonna bother with confirmation this weekend.
I only came up once with EGGZ and C!Z like less than a month ago. and the more the better for this weekend but who all is coming down for sure. but I was the black guy if u were there lol

comfirmations please :)

unityole

Smash Lord
when theres a tourney they will come fo sho.

anyway, im opening lounge at 1 pm, or 12:45 pm. dont come before that or else the door will be locked, or open.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
meh the there were couple mistakes but the biggest part was prob we died 3 times and lost our 1st mid tower cause i was on the phone and they took advantage of that was most gay.

thats like 1.5k gold difference between us and them.
we were ****** 15-4 and it went to 15-7, kinda gay
If they both had went melee heroes I would have chosen SK.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
playing melee at a friends house after a month and a half of not playing melee has made me want to play it again

*somebody bring an extra controller for Jack and I please = ]*

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Jack has an excuse for not having a controller, you however Mike, do not, stop failing and buy one already.

Edit: Testing my new sig, how it look? :o

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Jack has an excuse for not having a controller, you however Mike, do not, stop failing and buy one already.

Edit: Testing my new sig, how it look? :o
It looks great! It's amazing how much showing absolutely nothing can say about yourself. :p

Really, the only way I've been able to make showing my sig work is to not use the quick reply thing, because even with the box checked it doesn't want to show up for me. It works with the regular reply page, though.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Go advanced on the quick reply window (or quote someone else's post, I guess). Check the box below that says "Show your signature". Post. That should work.

Yeah, the check box under the quick reply window doesn't work. Don't know why.

Edit: You also have a post on this page with your sig in it. Can't you use that? Looks good, though.

Edit2: Aah! Editing your post also seems to get rid of it. Bugs abound!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Any of you Canadians free for a vancouver WA tourney this coming saturday. Greyhound to seattle and carpool with some uwwers?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
My signature is better... than EVERYONE'S!!!

EDIT: Does a small post automatically block my signature?

EDIT2: Only one way to find out...

EDIT3: Perhaps an even longer post will sort things out...

EDIT4: I'm beginning to think that maybe only I am unable to see it...

EDIT5: Either way this really pisses me off!

Top Bottom