• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
My signature is better... than EVERYONE'S!!!

EDIT: Does a small post automatically block my signature?

EDIT2: Only one way to find out...

EDIT3: Perhaps an even longer post will sort things out...

EDIT4: I'm beginning to think that maybe only I am unable to see it...

EDIT5: Either way this really pisses me off!
just make sure u click show my signature. Also in edit options you can auto show signature but theres some sort of rules about it like it only shows up with a quick reply or something unless you check the box.

but yea just check the box and as long as the message is long enough to be posted you should be fine

Metà

Smash Master
short post w/ signature?

edit 1: does it show now?

edit 2: SWF finally added a feature that enforces the rule that your post must be at least as long as your signature (or at least, short posts don't warrant a signature)

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
just make sure u click show my signature. Also in edit options you can auto show signature but theres some sort of rules about it like it only shows up with a quick reply or something unless you check the box.

but yea just check the box and as long as the message is long enough to be posted you should be fine
Already did.

short post w/ signature?

edit 1: does it show now?

edit 2: SWF finally added a feature that enforces the rule that your post must be at least as long as your signature (or at least, short posts don't warrant a signature)
That must be the case, which means my signature is even longer than the last post I made.

EDIT: Yay! Quotes count for message lengh!

Sion

Island of Horizon
sion you should have came man, i heard that u are going to play with yakal and tim today at sfu.
I did play with Yakal and Tim on Sunday. It was pretty fun aside from the fact that they had no sleep. Adam came just as Yakal, Coud, and I were leaving.

Had some GG's.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Were you here at that smashfest earlier? Get that passport sh*t sorted out, I don't want anybody (WA) missing my big tournament next month.
haah yea. Can you link me to the appropriate thread as well. And yea im really gonna try to make this one

unityole

Smash Lord
Never worth it to smash? Never worth it to play Ka Master? Never worth it?
Play melee, not dota. Dota can be later. ;)
for james, you will be coming to SFU this saturday for a smashfest YES.
too bad Tim isnt gonna be here, i heard hes gonna be busy somewhere else.
anyone else up for smashfest? we should all do it for james' sake

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
so is there a smashfest this saturday? and if so what time does it start? i feel like meeling hardcore again my meele rage has been rekindled with some **** of peach yesterday XD and now feel the need to knee people a million times and not get tired of it? :p

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Ya kinda fell astray from the beaten path of smash o_0 Ive been playing a bit over the last few months when my cousin comes over and i feel like kicking some *** ! XD and ive been playing some falcon lately and i finaly understand why the game is awesome : D

Top Bottom