• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Wholy **** it's Daze! Dude I got soo wasted at your apartment. You should have been there, lol.
Well I knew SOMEONE had gotten ****tered, with the extreme lack of booze in my place when I got back. At least it went to a good cause. I hear that was quite the smash bash.

With regards to the moneys for OoS people, whoever is in charge of that just PM me or MSN me sometime with what you need and I'll see of I can't get it for you.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k so

I've decided that is pretty safe to say that I can come to this.

So confirm me! <33333333

aaaaaaaaaaah Can't wait to see you guys <3 I think Will and I will be winning doubles.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
if there is no brawl allowed in B.C then why are there always brawl tourneys??? and blunted_object also play's brawl now too!!! :O GG well brawl is fun...viva el DUO de la historia!! haha

p.s i shall pown all the noobies un the 30th...i shall be the Next NOOB KING!! sorry adam...your not a noob anymore..so u cant be a noob king...XD lolz

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I think you have it all wrong. Both of you.

Melee doesn't allow brawl in their events because it's brawl. Melee players don't go to brawl events because it's brawl, so hence, brawl doesn't have melee events. So events are usually one or the other, and not both.

However, 64 events are allowed in both events. Therefore:

BC Plays 64 :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
goooooo away brawl talk, sorry to be harsh but no one wants to see it! loool

64 is more hype to talk about than brawl :D

I play all 3 tho

Get hype!!

BC Plays MELEE

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
if there is no brawl allowed in B.C then why are there always brawl tourneys??? and blunted_object also play's brawl now too!!! :O GG well brawl is fun...viva el DUO de la historia!! haha

p.s i shall pown all the noobies un the 30th...i shall be the Next NOOB KING!! sorry adam...your not a noob anymore..so u cant be a noob king...XD lolz
You're mis-reading his name. He's the king of noobs, hence all noobs lose to him. :p
You both don't get it. I'm ALMOST good at melee. Therefore I am the king of noobs because I can never be good. Just better than all the "noobs".

EDIT: DJ Nintendo, Dr. Pee Pee, M2K I summon thee

MacD

Banned via Administration
oooooo, now there is a set date.... hmmm

depending on school and stuff i might fly to WA and come with them, this tourney did sound fun

so does it look like lots of people are gonna go?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
oooooo, now there is a set date.... hmmm

depending on school and stuff i might fly to WA and come with them, this tourney did sound fun

so does it look like lots of people are gonna go?
macD! Do it son! Falcon vs Peach MM REMATCH. This time you're going down! Bring as many Californians with you as possible.

roughly 80 people combined on the confirmed/unconfirmed list so far :)
There will be more probably than just what you see. This thing is still 4 months away and you know how it is with people confirming or even hearing about a tournament like a month or less before it happens. I would expect the actual attendance to be over 100 when everythings said and done.

L__

Smash Master
I was waiting for someone to complain about "just 80 people" then I was going to mention that the tournament is 4 months away, lol.

Metà

Smash Master
roughly 80 people combined on the confirmed/unconfirmed list so far :)
This is still something I need to work out. Right now the venue I'm looking at could fit about 80, but nothing more. I'll look into seeing if I can rent a bigger space at SFU, and if need be, I can host it at a community center and charge a venue fee of like, $10 or something.

@everyone: I'll try to have more exact details in about a week, but don't worry about the venue filling up. I'll get it all worked out, just worry about getting your trip planned for now, if you're coming from far away.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
This is still something I need to work out. Right now the venue I'm looking at could fit about 80, but nothing more. I'll look into seeing if I can rent a bigger space at SFU, and if need be, I can host it at a community center and charge a venue fee of like, $10 or something.

@everyone: I'll try to have more exact details in about a week, but don't worry about the venue filling up. I'll get it all worked out, just worry about getting your trip planned for now, if you're coming from far away.
Get'r done evan.

MacD

hmmmm... well depending on what other tournies are around this time i might show up

right now top priority is going to EC again, money johns suck though otherwise i'd go everywhere... time to get as good as mango

oh and heck yes noobking, don't thing i've done anything short of get exceptionally better though ;)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
hmmmm... well depending on what other tournies are around this time i might show up

right now top priority is going to EC again, money johns suck though otherwise i'd go everywhere... time to get as good as mango

oh and heck yes noobking, don't thing i've done anything short of get exceptionally better though ;)
Yah no probs. I played like **** last time we met anyways. Only a few people know what I'm capable of. ****ing garra and his gourd of sand man. Sand bag-mcgee.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If 100 people come to this I guarantee I will win this tournament ;)

(/attempt at boosted self-confidence and or hype)

MacD

You guys like summoning me lol.

Edit: Hi MacD. Modesto is sure gettin around these days, huh?
dude, you editted it after i saw it... thank god for summon lol

we best be getting around, soon the top 2 smashers will be from modesto, we got this, if we go, let's get first and second, and show them canadians what modesto is all about

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
dude, you editted it after i saw it... thank god for summon lol

we best be getting around, soon the top 2 smashers will be from modesto, we got this, if we go, let's get first and second, and show them canadians what modesto is all about
lol, you guys have no idea of the kind of talent that exists up here :laugh:

There's alot more than just Blunted Object to worry abut :lick:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
What's a modesto?

Adam, stop bragging for us, let them come up and find out if we're good or not!

MacD

diakanos and dieslow???? omg i heard you guys were like amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that's alright adam, me and drpp got this

and if i go sure i'll mm people, i guess it depends on when mj 2 is and if there are any EC tournies, right now EC is top priority for me, oh and if i can get a good partner, possible money for teams is always nice

Top Bottom