• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Patooty

Smash Ace
forewarning: Don't tell OOS players that you can give them X amount of money to help them if you're not 100% sure that you could. People tight on a budget could end up being in a bind if they come to this and don't get what was expected.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
hey so whers the brawl

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
Leave now.

^

............ this.

:093: :colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
...you too.

forewarning: Don't tell OOS players that you can give them X amount of money to help them if you're not 100% sure that you could. People tight on a budget could end up being in a bind if they come to this and don't get what was expected.
Charles is getting everying that has been promised to him. Not sure about other OoS.

what state will this be in?
The **** state AKA BC Canada.

MacD

Banned via Administration
maaaaaaaaaaannnn, this does sound fun... tickets are 230 total to seatle, plus gas money from WA to there

i'd assume free housing???

so let's say about 300 to go to this... i'd want to make at least like 200 which is a lot!!!! cause i can't afford to be in the hole so much again... hmmmm

so basically i'd need first in teams... let me see if mango wants to go lol, but dang diakanos!!!!!

it's times like this i wish i was rich or had 2 jobs or was better at smash

I don't see entry fee but i'm assuming rougly $10 american? not sure the exchange rate or anything

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
time to give warnings to the trolls lol

please get your brawl talk out of this thread, Evan clearly does not want it and it's basically spamming+trolling

+ that flashing smiley crap is bare annoying

if anyone wants to try argue with me I'll feel free to give more infractions =)

So hyped for this guys <3

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

please get your brawl talk out of this thread, Evan clearly does not want it and it's basically spamming+trolling

<3

I dunno if I'm ever gonna meet you, but you're now my favorite mod

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

You make me so hot Charles <3

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg hitsugaya, that'd be soooo amazing but idk if i could just take 20 from you...

what i've decided is if i can get a 2nd job i'm coming for sure, if i don't i still might come

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So apparently Boom didn't get infracted because Fuzzy knows him.

Fail mod; get ***** me. Contemplating maybe just maybe coming to this. 'Cuz you guys are awesome. And I wanna chillax with Adam. And make Evan pay me back for a certain something that starts with a B that he lost. lmao

Hate it all you want, but not cool bro. :p

[EDIT]

also a Halo 3 case. >_>

Top Bottom