• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

MacD

Banned via Administration
so unless EC announces some super cool tourney in may

or unless i have to randomly spend large amounts of money on something

or i just randomly become poor

or get screwed cause of a midterm or something

or just have a revelation and decide canada sucks (which it doesn't)...

i've decided that i'll come to this, i'll just go on a cheap food diet and hope to god i find a second job, if not it'll only be like 250-300 for the weekend... wow that sounds like a lot but i think i can manage

i hecka just want to travel cause smash is amazing

ps is EC canada coming to this??

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i don't think anyone can house me. take me off the confirmed list.
lmfao. Sion.

^never gets old
confirm me for this **** I want some goddam subway
I will be slicing so much BC falco scrotum you don't even know

is that WILFRED? or some other player
That's THE Wilfred. The original.

I just kind of skipped through a whole lot. Where is this taking place Evan?
Speaking of old school...

Really hope to see you there Troy. <3

just not Tim's though.
"My eyes! The goggles do NOTHING!"

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
just not Tim's though.
Lol wtf Troy. Its happening at SFU
Not if I punch you first! =P And then punch all the Falcos after.
^never gets old
confirm me for this **** I want some goddam subway
I will be slicing so much BC falco scrotum you don't even know

is that WILFRED? or some other player
so here what im thinking
me adam yakal victor carl pkm and dan house together
sooooo hawtzzz
i don't think anyone can house me. take me off the confirmed list.
only if my reward is subway
preferably not leaking
but i understand if it is
"My eyes! The goggles do NOTHING!"
LMAO at ALL DAT! ^^^

Metà

Smash Master
I can't house THAT many people. I'm allready housing hella peeps. We'll see though. How many of them are there?
Yeah but like, these guys have been on the waiting list longer than anyone >>

idk, I just talked to one of the guys from AK, they're still interested in coming, we just gotta sort out the housing deal

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Adam take Alaska! That's the best way you could help anyone at this tourney. There are so many options for all of those other single/double travelling groups that Alaska can't be helped by. Please, they need you at least unless someone with that much room comes around soon! :O

Will do ryan :D
Notice no quote? I was gonna too XD

I can take a smaller region. Like apparently Arizona or something has 3/5 players interested, I can do that. I think this was already discussed earlier here though. Or if some of WA or something, as they might come in several smaller groups. If AZ or whoever it was I was gonna house can't make it that is. :\

The others that come from Okanagan can sort something out, they've visited enough with me that they should be fine (me last resort too)

MEGAHYPE btw

Metà

Smash Master
As for Arizona, there are only 3 players that have expressed interest in going, and I have one of them covered (<3 rubyiris <3).

lol

And I'm not sure if all of the Alaskan players will be able to make it, but they did request to be housed together.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Adam take Alaska! That's the best way you could help anyone at this tourney. There are so many options for all of those other single/double travelling groups that Alaska can't be helped by. Please, they need you at least unless someone with that much room comes around soon! :O

Will do ryan :D
Notice no quote? I was gonna too XD

I can take a smaller region. Like apparently Arizona or something has 3/5 players interested, I can do that. I think this was already discussed earlier here though. Or if some of WA or something, as they might come in several smaller groups. If AZ or whoever it was I was gonna house can't make it that is. :\

The others that come from Okanagan can sort something out, they've visited enough with me that they should be fine (me last resort too)

MEGAHYPE btw
I will be living in a 1 bedroom apartment or even smaller yo. Not enough room for 6+ people. I'm housing Fuzzyness and PKM allready. (Evan, if u allready agreed to house pkm he will ditch you for me because we are bff's, sowwy.) :(

As for Arizona, there are only 3 players that have expressed interest in going, and I have one of them covered (<3 rubyiris <3).

lol

And I'm not sure if all of the Alaskan players will be able to make it, but they did request to be housed together.
erics house is the best option.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yakals hot

he's just underage that's all...

yo fuzzyness you sound pretty cool and you play falcon, be my friend?

Top Bottom