• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

unityole

Smash Lord
I want to go to this.
bc is currently right now gathering money for OoP and OoS players, check back soon im sure Meta wil have an update on how we can help u get to this tournament

L__

Smash Master
That's such a huge compliment LOL. Thanks a bunch. I'll put my best efforts in attempting to go to this.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel got to play against a legitimate falcon for the first time ever at kennys last week. I believe those were his words to me over the phone yesterday. To be honest, I still was making technical errors which I have been able to get rid of whilst playing for 20 or so hours and taking dexedrine. Either way, everyone should know that I sandbag 99% of the time. I can't help it. It's like I'm goku vs frieza and have all my closest friends get killed and i have to be pushed to the limit where i have no choice but to go SUPER SAIYEN! Frieza would be like ****ing M2K come to kill us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUkbK...eature=related

Chowsu is Michael btw, lul.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I like your enthusiasm, Adam :p.

We gotta be careful and make sure we have funds before we say anything about helping folks out. That is, definites.

It's not like Vancouver isn't huge and touristy anyway, people don't have to come for just smash :p

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
another late night lol, more hype and interest guys!

you got me going too (confirmed) :D

Come on guys, this is the BIGGEST Canadian smash tournament with NO BRAWL

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed.

Also, I would be happy to throw some cash at the OoS/P guys to make their trip easier.

Top Bottom