• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
next smashfest that will determine outcome of tourney singles bracket. the smashfest will be at SFU BURNABY jan 24th on SUNDAY, see the tourney thread for directions.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
already 2 people turned down the smash tournament offer on 30th, ****s do come up but NO JOHNS.

make up excuses please and come to the tourney gogogog rush
No johnz guys. Im working on the 29th 11pm - 7:30am then breakfast then tourney THEN going BACK to work for another 11pm-7:30am shift. So step it up guys.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
yeah and this is it

i will still be there to smash and dota with regular students although they are probably mike's level, it'll be fun.

maps for SFU BURNABY new venue
next smashfest will be at SFU BURNABY on SUNDAY Jan 24th, also the last smashfest that will affect tourney bracket before Jan 30th's tournament!

unityole

Smash Lord
bracket for singles is now up

in situations when a person forfeit, not showing up or not entering events, his name becomes a bye.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Switch me so I can play Tiep, Adam or Sion 1st round please...
I want to get ***** HARD
Not just a little bit even though Will will **** me...

I want HARDCARE GET ***** IN MELEE

Perferably against Tony, Manuel or Eric... if possible please
but they have byes...and those are epic matches I'd rather watch .... >_>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Switch me so I can play Tiep, Adam or Sion 1st round please...
I want to get ***** HARD
Not just a little bit even though Will will **** me...

I want HARDCARE GET ***** IN MELEE

Perferably against Tony, Manuel or Eric... if possible please
but they have byes...and those are epic matches I'd rather watch .... >_>
Honestly, I think you vs will should be pretty close. I'd just be happy I DON'T have tony, manuel, eric, sion, etc. first round if i were you, lol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Will is tight!

We had bizare Falcon dittos in stats the first/only time we played.

It was sloppy, we were warming up (1st matches of the night/first in months for me) and we both SD'd more than we killed each other...so it had potential but turned out lame...

Should be sick matches...this time

But if I'm gonna see him in GFs anyway, rather play someone HARDCORE **** 1st round then not play them at all :\

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I lose to Evan, beat Paff(Who is Paff?), then choke against Yakal. (And this is an optimistic prediction)

... OR I get some work done for my Sensor Interfacing class, which is looking to be a much more likely outcome. Did I mention I never enter singles? Oh yeah, I DID! VERY EMPHATICALLY, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!

unityole

Smash Lord
I lose to Evan, beat Paff(Who is Paff?), then choke against Yakal. (And this is an optimistic prediction)

... OR I get some work done for my Sensor Interfacing class, which is looking to be a much more likely outcome. Did I mention I never enter singles? Oh yeah, I DID! VERY EMPHATICALLY, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!
yep which is why i put down a star beside ur name in the singles attendees.

unityole

Smash Lord
Unconfirm me. The Navy just decided to **** me over.
i hope u really can make a miracle happen. with ur smash skills of course. u should tell the navy that u own at smash so they will let u go regardless

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Do you hear that guys? Get at will has spoken. ;)

After this tournament today I think it's a very good idea that we update to the winter PR.

Top Bottom