• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure the PR not gonna change much but for me and a few others, top 3 are the same.
And btw I meant to wreck this tourney by destroying everyone from losers brackets.
GG yo

unityole

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure the PR not gonna change much but for me and a few others, top 3 are the same.
And btw I meant to wreck this tourney by destroying everyone from losers brackets.
GG yo
strategies right there

edit: results will be up soon, top 4 stay the same maybe. roby is extreme, tim should be higher on pr now.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Okanagan made it home...thanks guys and ggs...see you in May...we will be practicing :D

strategies right there

edit: results will be up soon, top 4 stay the same maybe. roby is extreme, tim should be higher on pr now.
woop extreme

i'm pretty sure i'm 8th/9th now.
You're a great player for me to warm up against... SO FAST! Never get that around here but then coming to Vankuvah you're like PERFECT to re-learn that defensive game and get used to pressure and speed again! Thanks man! :D

GG yo
:D hitsutrooperthroughnosleepgaya

Edit: Okanagan is really inspired from this. Big thanks to Eric and many others!

booshk

Smash Lord
who won the tourny mang?!?!
update the pr u lazy *****!! LOL jk : )

nice playing u tiep the other day!!

btw, who was that falcon i played before i left

unityole

Smash Lord
Okanagan made it home...thanks guys and ggs...see you in May...we will be practicing :D

Tim said he probably isn't going to get to anything for MONTHS now.
Same with me. Like 4 months or so, Tim maybe even longer because he might not make it to the May tourney.
Inactive pretty bad the next little while. :\
Tim ***** though so add him if 'future' activeness doesn't matter for this update <3
He makes ggs after all! :D

You're a great player for me to warm up against... SO FAST! Never get that around here but then coming to Vankuvah you're like PERFECT to re-learn that defensive game and get used to pressure and speed again! Thanks man! :D

:D hitsutrooperthroughnosleepgaya

Edit: Okanagan is really inspired from this. Big thanks to Eric and many others!
good stuff, i should have try to be more strict on the time but w/e
ty okanagan for making all the way here to the tourney, also a good # of players too, and ty for ur tvs too lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
IMO PR should be
1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tiep
7. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
8. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
9. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
10. BC is too good, even our 10th place player is hard to decide.

It was really cool to hang out with all the Victoria and Okanagan guys. I had a really cool time hanging with you guys after, too at Red Robin's. Team Beta obvsly too.

I do want to ask that we try to be a bit more courteous in the way we leave host's houses though. Eric generously hosted for two nights, something like ten people. I would have liked to see some effort made in cleaning up at least part of the mess made. Instead, I saw a broken glass, part of the blinds broken, an unmade bed, garbage left all over the kitchen, and a beer bottle in the garborator. What's more, there were even two wine bottles that were drank without asking Eric (they were probably his folk's wine), and at least 3 bottles of beer that were taken without asking. I don't think this is the right way to repay Eric for his generosity.

I do thank Francis and his lady for making the bed they used, and for Ryan for having asked if he could have a burrito from the fridge.

Good times, guys, I hope to see a better ending next time though! Good games.

unityole

Smash Lord
IMO PR should be
1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tiep
7. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
8. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
9. Adam/Sion/Daltsy
10. BC is too good, even our 10th place player is hard to decide.

It was really cool to hang out with all the Victoria and Okanagan guys. I had a really cool time hanging with you guys after, too at Red Robin's. Team Beta obvsly too.

I do want to ask that we try to be a bit more courteous in the way we leave host's houses though. Eric generously hosted for two nights, something like ten people. I would have liked to see some effort made in cleaning up at least part of the mess made. Instead, I saw a broken glass, part of the blinds broken, an unmade bed, garbage left all over the kitchen, and a beer bottle in the garborator. What's more, there were even two wine bottles that were drank without asking Eric (they were probably his folk's wine), and at least 3 bottles of beer that were taken without asking. I don't think this is the right way to repay Eric for his generosity.

I do thank Francis and his lady for making the bed they used, and for Ryan for having asked if he could have a burrito from the fridge.

Good times, guys, I hope to see a better ending next time though! Good games.
housing was always a big problem, people should know better. next time make sure u clean after urself and its all good.

1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Roby/Ryan/Tim
6. Roby/Ryan/Tim
7. Roby/Ryan/Tim
8. Tiep
9. Adam/Sion
10. Adam/Sion

PR should really be decided by the most recent events rather than events happened in the past (ie a smashtourney 4 months ago) My thoughts on this stand firm unless someone can come up with better logic or explaination and correct me.

from 5-7th position i would say for Roby Ryan and Tim. especially Roby and Tim performed extremely well at the tournament. maybe Ryan had a bad day but do give some credits to Tim who rarely get to play vs PR on the island, and also Roby for doing well after being inactive for long time (as well as being inconsistent). Ryan being 7th to the fact hes somewhat inactive, and getting rusty of course. Ive only seen Ryan once before Jan30 for the last half a year where as Tiep whom ive seen at least 3 times.

as of now I will say Roby > Tim > Ryan because Roby is more active, Tim is still active, but only on island.

Tiep is good overall, very consistent, sometimes better. occasionally he will beat players who hold position above where he stands. for those on PR that say "Adam or Sion gives me a harder time than Tiep" doesnt cut anything, its just their opinion. for a player to be on PR, he has to be consistent and not choke, and be good at most matchups. Sion beats Roby like 6:4 but Sion will have to overcome the matcup problem, and Adam will have to deal with his inconsistency. thus i strongly think Tiep is above both Sion or Adam.

Sion. Sion is very fast with falco and agresive but a good player should know how to constraint himself and do whats best for him to win, samething goes for Adam. I dont mean to tell Sion change his playing style, imo attack is the best defense and Sion will probably be a **** player in the future, but right now say he can do 95% shield presure to combo would only mean the other 5% he will get shield grabbed, or punished if he screws up. he needs to overcome that problem before he can go higher on PR.

Adam. although I did mention on top that past doesnt really matter much in my judgements but give Adam credits, hes a master when comes to smash and he is very active. I am also very certain that Tony Eric and Manli all have experienced first hand when Adam playing at his god-mode, unstoppable. However Adam is very inconsistent and sometimes performs poorly, match up matters a lot but not an excuse, theres always the option to main more than 1 character. Also Adam tries the fancy stuff too much. Tony proves it in the Falcon only tournament last Saturday with only dashdances + grabs, proper edgeguards and only do the right thing.

with all the stuff said above regards to Adam and Sion, I think Adam > Sion because of his experience, and how good Adam can be when hes playing at his god-mode.

finally I think PR should be:

1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Roby
6. Tim
7. Ryan
8. Tiep
9. Adam
10. Sion

give thoughts on some of the stuff said above, but in the end panalist should be the ones making final decision.

btw Brackets are up.

Singles www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/jan30_2010/singlesbracket.jpg
Doubles www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/jan30_2010/doublesbracket.jpg
Falcon Only www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/jan30_2010/falconbracket.jpg
Bot20 www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/jan30_2010/bot20bracket.jpg

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
those are some good thoughts, jack. i'll definitely take a lower spot, but yeah, you know i'm not gonna change the way i play. i guess i'm stupid like that.

i still think i should be a lot lower (aka off the PR) as of now. will should take my spot.
i'll just get better next time.

unityole

Smash Lord
those are some good thoughts, jack. i'll definitely take a lower spot, but yeah, you know i'm not gonna change the way i play. i guess i'm stupid like that.

i still think i should be a lot lower (aka off the PR) as of now. will should take my spot.
i'll just get better next time.
i was just like u back in the days when i played 64, i am never the camper etc. until i was able to force myself change some of the stuff i do, ie stop shield presure with moves that doesnt work etc. u can still be agresive but in a better way.

VA

Smash Hero
btw jack, I've been getting into 64 and would definitely MM you now.

You'd obliterate me but I'm much better than when you last saw xD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No way! Ryan 5th for sure!

Lots of people missed it but...
In doubles, Ryan was amazing! Best player there for sure! Great play all around!
Then in crews, Ryan was the best player there for sure again! Like by far in crews!

I don't know what happened in singles, I know that Roby beat him or something but that's all I know. Either way, Ryan played great. Maybe Tim 5th Ryan 6th but I would vote Ryan 5th after what I saw. Despite Tim not playing PR quality at all and suddenly doing well. So either order would be fine by me.

But this tourney is the only BC melee I've seen in a LONG time so it's kind of not too legite from my view.

Either way though, Ryan's Fox was some of the best play I've see in doubles and crews since July. SOOOO GOOOOOD!!!

Roby *****, but I still think Tiep ***** harder. I have more trouble with Tiep, for what that's worth anyway. I never really saw/had legite matches of/with Sion or Adam so bleh... :\

1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tim
7. Tiep
8. Roby
9. Adam
10. Sion

That's my vote but don't take it seriously...

On a side note...
Manuel, Okanagan is sorry for the bowl of rice/glasses of green drink etc, as it was Okanagan guys that made the rice and left the moca and kiwi drinks there.
Pretty sure that's all of the mess we were involved with aside from the couches in the 'dining room' place.

The other people with the bacon/beer/beds know who they are, and could probably do a better job cleaning up that stuff, it was a bit messy when we left though and I definitaly could've cleaned more random stuff around there as I waited for everyone. :\
And wtf a bottle in the garborator LOL seriously???

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Just a few comments in regards to my own preformance and where I think I should be.

I beat Tiep handily in the 3rd match of our set in singles. I think I should now be above him. Just say'n.

I took eric to last stock in one of our matches, it could have gone either way, but he beat me pretty handily in the first match.

First match against John went to last stock high % and 2nd match I was up 2 - 1 stock and started cracking under the pressure. Should have gone to game 3. Arguably, I could have won the set. Although johns huge ego might disagree with me.

Ummmm, aside from that. I dunno. Honestly, I think I should be 6th or 7th. I've started being more consistent which is the biggest thing I was lacking since... ever, lol.

Roby extreme. OH MY GOD! He beat Ryan in brackets. This guy should be 6th above me cuz honestly, he *****. Pretty sure he beats tiep consistently and he beat ryan when it counted. Definetly cannot dismiss that accomplishment.

IMO the pr...

1 Tony
2 Manuel
3 Eric
4 John
5 Ryan
6 - 10 me/sion/roby/tim/tiep

if I HAD to put last 4 in order...

me
Roby
Sion
Tim

but it's so hard to tell... :/

Honestly, Tiep's still good and stuff, just I have less trouble with him than tim, sion, and roby. It's all relative to who you feel is easier to play against I suppose. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
On a side note...
Manuel, Okanagan is sorry for the bowl of rice/glasses of green drink etc, as it was Okanagan guys that made the rice and left the moca and kiwi drinks there.
Pretty sure that's all of the mess we were involved with aside from the couches in the 'dining room' place.
I know on sunday the pot I used to make rice and the bowl I used I cleaned and put back in there respective cupboards. might have left an empty bowl in the pool room on Saturday night though not sure if I brought it back down to the kitchen.

but yea its tough to keep a place clean with a bunch smash fiend hooligans roaming about

I don't know the people on the PR well enough to really make an accurate list but I would reckon something like dis

tony
manli
eric
john
tim/ryan
tiep/roby/adam/sion

all I know is that Kaelen+Chris>>Sion+Yakal

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I am willing to MM Roby/Sion/Tiep/Tim for better placing on PR. We should do what eric/manuel/tony did before, except not $20 MM's with everyone. Unless you guys have the balls (and the wallet) for that.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lmao, we lost on purpose so we could cruise doubles.

ask yakal ;)
LMAO

we won on purpose, then lost our next two matches to make it seem like you lost to two noobs
HAHAHAHAH That was sooooooo goooooooooood

Best sequence of joke/smak talk/i don't even know what it would be called in this PR thing.

1 tony
2 manuel
3 eric
4 john.. I GUESS >: ( :laugh:
5 ryan
6 tiep
7-10 roby, adam, sion, tim
lol I GUESS too, Ryan = too good
But yeah, this top 5 is what everyone seems to say so confirm it? ^
All votes so far. :\
Edit: Top 6 actually good
EditEdit: MULTIQUOTE :O

Tony
Manuel
Eric
John
Ryan
Tiep
gg :D

MMs 7-10 last resort only plz
And if in a month no conclusion and it does happen, record plz

Patooty

Smash Ace
me neither O.o

Notes:
Tim and I got 5th in singles
John got 4th in singles
Ryan is still def. above me. I still think he's 4th, but he failed in singles so mehh.
Didn't get to play Tim but I think he's top 7... you might be able to say top 8....
Wish I could see James play more... he might be top 10.
roby doesn't consistently beat me, but w/e lol

....and now that you have to account for people losing to get an easier bracket... you really have to watch the matches to get a good sense of what happened. Since people here know each other quite well, it's not too difficult to predict the results of a tournament given the brackets.
ex. I would avoid Eric no matter who else I had to face. (not saying I did that this time or anything... just sayin... >.>)

Also it seems playstyle is playing a greater role in things now which makes determining overall skill tougher...

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Tiep if your implying I lost on purpose to get an easier bracket then your wrong. I didnt even see the brackets and I played Roby/Tim/Adam/Eric.
And im sorry to say but I do think you are bias towards your brother. Before the fall update I was above Ryan and then in the next 2 tourneys that happened I took out Tony and Eric where as Ryan beat no one besides below 6 PR people and he was somehow placed above me in the fall update. Now I placed 4th and have been doing good in singles where as Ryan has trouble against Roby and other spacies. Its not just now but before as well when it was top 15 while we went to 0C2/Gameclucks. I had placed the highest in doubles and singles in BC but you still thought Ryan was better.

BTW me losing to Daze had no effect on who I would have played except for adding playing Tony and minus Yakal/Keith.
If I beat Tony I would have got top 3 if I lost to Tony I would still play the winner of Adam/EXTREME!!!!

Oh and Adam you just CHOKED on a huge **** and it was only 2nd match I have counter pick Mute/Brinstar where you probably go falcon against peach. Ill do a money match if you want redemption.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
adam, we won't be seeing tim for another long while. i don't see how your plan works either =\
Tim actually messaged me and said he's gonna figure some things out because he might be able to be more flexible than he thought (something like that) so disregard the post that Jack quote, cancelling my edit-out of his absence.

Notes:
Tim and I got 5th in singles
John got 4th in singles
Ryan is still def. above me. I still think he's 4th, but he failed in singles so mehh.
Didn't get to play Tim but I think he's top 7... you might be able to say top 8....
Wish I could see James play more... he might be top 10.
roby doesn't consistently beat me, but w/e lol

....and now that you have to account for people losing to get an easier bracket... you really have to watch the matches to get a good sense of what happened. Since people here know each other quite well, it's not too difficult to predict the results of a tournament given the brackets.
ex. I would avoid Eric no matter who else I had to face. (not saying I did that this time or anything... just sayin... >.>)

Also it seems playstyle is playing a greater role in things now which makes determining overall skill tougher...
Brackets play a huge role in placing in tournaments and the final placings could mean very little in some situations unless it involves a top 3 placing or crap placing.

Example: Tim placed 5th. The 2 people he beat, I could easily beat as well. Though with a higher seed, a bye, playing those people earlier advanced him much further even when I bet the same # of people.
Me 5th = JOKE
Yet if I get a lucky bracket, it's completely doable.

Tim > Me and certainly did better against those he lost to than I would, therefore watching the matches is necissary. You're 100% correct there. For if someone like me placed that high, or the opposite in that low, the placing vs actual played matches would be faulty.

Though at the same time, John going into losers to play more and still place 4th despite playing great players and possibly 'more' of a challenge (as great players do get knocked out early and he may have to go through them) it's not really a questionable thing. John is good, really good.

Ryan may be 4th, but right now John is unquestionably 4th simply by performance. That's not taking into account tired johns in his performance, or the fact that John may be 4th without a good performance all the same, so all factors in turn actually point to John being 4th. So he most likely is. They're both amazing though.

I am in no way PR material. If I could play 8 hours straight against a decent level or variety of players, then maybe. But by the end of the tournament I still couldn't do things that I should be able to do to be considered 'good enough'.

I didn't even have to THINK about my teching for almost 5 months, then suddenly people were bothering to read and punish properly, it's NOT an adjustment I can make in a single weekend.

I was still getting used to it in my last matches before leaving Erics house to head home. The same goes for shield pressure and proper spacing. All of this isn't something I was even mildly used to as much as I have to be to play like I can. Therefore it's an easy loss if someone knows how (a good fox as a simple example). That's just basic defensive game, let alone relearning edgeguarding or every other fine point in this ridiculously deep game.

That being said, I know VERY WELL that Tim wasn't playing even close to his best. He was doing fairly well, but his performance on the weekend wasn't comparable to what he is very capable of. (Just look at him vs me in crews, he just kept messing things up that he very much doesn't when he plays a significant amount at a decently high level, or him in doubles with me, it was quite flawfull play.)

I know first hand what it's like to suddenly have to relearn half the mental game after long periods of time without it. It's not easy but it's all I've ever done so I don't even pay attention to it anymore. Yet it's also no doubt the BIGGEST john I can ever think of. Worse than no sleep, bad controller, sick and no food all at once. :(
It's tough to play well immediately after going so long playing poorly without a choice.

PR is very 'meh' to finalize as things factor in from every angle, but right now...
John > Ryan
10 > Me
Tim > than anyone would know from this tournament

LOL yeah matchups etc are for sure playing a role.
I think it's because everyone is really good now. Counter picking and style differences make ALL the difference at an extremely high level in anything. (SS > Docs, Scar < Docs lol)

Oh and Adam you just CHOKED on a huge **** and it was only 2nd match I have counter pick Mute/Brinstar where you probably go falcon against peach. Ill do a money match if you want redemption.
MMs record plz

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think it's because everyone is really good now. Counter picking and style differences make ALL the difference at an extremely high level in anything. (SS > Docs, Scar < Docs lol)
ya nowadays it's all character difference, and PLAYSTYLE difference

i'm glad someone recognizes this

this is why i think matchup charts are worthless btw

every matchup needs to be examined playstyle-wise too

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
If you guys base the pr on counterpicking and playstyles, i should just be off the list. i'm pretty stupid when it comes to that crap :laugh:

tim is good

unityole

Smash Lord
i dont even see the reason to argue over this but Tio has it's own way of setting up the bracket through "skill level" which means I put John skill level as 10, 9 if KA master showed where as Ryan would be 8. that means John will have an "easier" bracket than Ryan and thats how it works. But John lost purposely and went into losers and changed everything. As soon as one goes into losers from the very beginning, they lose almost all advantage and will have one of the toughest bracket. You dont need to question at all on this, Ive been in count less counterstrike tournaments and each time its always against a better team next round up.

I'm not saying Ryan isnt good, infact i still think hes still amazing and he does probably the only right stuff, just like Tony. that does not change the fact of him being inactive for the past half year. I think its time people realize one will get rusty if he doesnt play the game.

as for Roby not being high on the PR, probably just because many people see him chokes more often than any other player. True Roby can't beat Tiep consistently but I would say the same goes for Adam, but it doesnt matter anyway, PR isnt about just 3 freaking people its about EVERYONE thats in Top 10 play against EVERYONE ELSE.

imo I might have put Roby too high on the list but he did beat Ryan and then lose to John. like I previously mentioned on the other post, it has thing where match ups and consistency really matters too. Just like how I would think Tiep is above Adam and Sion that doesnt mean Adam or Sion won't be able to beat other players higher on PR than Tiep.

theres also an easier way of doing this, regards to Roby John and Ryan (includes Adam Tim Tiep and Sion) have all the 7 players play say 2-4 games out of each player then the top 4 do a double elmination, results would be clear. If where i come from is correct Ryan will probably do poorly against everyone where as John, Roby and Sion will do fairly good.

Patooty

Smash Ace
1. Tony
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan

dunno why those 2 have to play anymore i think everyone's good with that. and yeah, also john and ryan would **** that pool lol
(lol sry john I think I'm a bit biased towards Ryan too. If you look at it objectively, you're above)

6. Tiep

I'll play matches if I need to (which I don't think is necessary. people are way too eager to just play directly for spots imo.), but I can already tell you who I'd win/lose to or go even against. I don't think there's a point....

7-10. I want to think about more before I put anything down.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
adam, we won't be seeing tim for another long while. i don't see how your plan works either =\
Me, you, tiep and roby can still do it.

Tiep if your implying I lost on purpose to get an easier bracket then your wrong. I didnt even see the brackets and I played Roby/Tim/Adam/Eric.
And im sorry to say but I do think you are bias towards your brother. Before the fall update I was above Ryan and then in the next 2 tourneys that happened I took out Tony and Eric where as Ryan beat no one besides below 6 PR people and he was somehow placed above me in the fall update. Now I placed 4th and have been doing good in singles where as Ryan has trouble against Roby and other spacies. Its not just now but before as well when it was top 15 while we went to 0C2/Gameclucks. I had placed the highest in doubles and singles in BC but you still thought Ryan was better.

BTW me losing to Daze had no effect on who I would have played except for adding playing Tony and minus Yakal/Keith.
If I beat Tony I would have got top 3 if I lost to Tony I would still play the winner of Adam/EXTREME!!!!

Johns ego, gettin off. Btw I coulda won first match which means I would have had CP. Don't be so sure of yourself. I'm not saying I'd be able to beat you if we RM'd. I'm just stating I could have won THAT time.

ya nowadays it's all character difference, and PLAYSTYLE difference

i'm glad someone recognizes this

this is why i think matchup charts are worthless btw

every matchup needs to be examined playstyle-wise too
****'n Scar, gettin off.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
tim is good
nods

Yeah you have a weakness vs Peach/Samus that shouldn't be hard to overcome. Seriously, they're just a couple babes that know how to use their legs/butts. Just shoot lasers more! LOL

9 if KA master showed
I would DEMAND everyone to be 1 and Ka Master 10 if he showed. DO IT OR I QUIT LIFE! >:[
wait... >_>
nvm that last part
<3 Ka-M

dunno why those 2 have to play anymore i think everyone's good with that. and yeah, also john and ryan would **** that pool lol

(people are way too eager to just play directly for spots imo.)
lol yes.

And agreed.

This post makes sense ^

Adams ego, gettin off.
fixed?

;)

MULTIQUOTE :O

Edit: Eric, I looked into airfare for EC.
Any date between April 22nd and 24th as departure and any date from April 30th and May 2nd as return is looking good. I'll talk to you about it later but did you check when your exams are done yet? LOL
Toronto first, never checked trips straight to Montreal.

British Columbiology : The study of Flaco dittos

^ for some reason I love that XD

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
imo we should only play for spots if the panelists are having a hard time figuring it out. i'm willing to accept my giant loss and bring it back next time.

tiep, do you not consider tim to be 6th/7th? i've seen him do pretty well against people.

dieslow

Smash Ace
1. Tony
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tiep
7. Adam
8-10. sion, tim, evan.

john u only beat me at jimz tourney, and that tourney doesn't count for much cause of the fail tvs..

if it matters at all, this is my list of whos easier to win against starting from easiest to hardest:

evan, adam, tim, sion, tiep, john, manuel, ryan, eric.

character choices play a role in that list obv.

ranking battles makes the most sense to me. best of 7's with how many stocks left.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
my opinion is

1. Tony (fox)
* 2. Eric (falco)
* 3. Manuel (marth)
4. John (peach)
5. Ryan (fox)
6. Tiep (various)
7. Evan(sion) (falco)
* 8. Adam (cpt falcon)
* 9. Tim (falco)
10. Roby (fox)

2 & 3 these two play each other a lot i bet and they know each others style so well like a lucky mango but i think #2 has better overall play than #3 and #2 places pretty high in tournaments in the usa

8 & 9 i really want to see these two duke it out, i'm sure #8 is used to #7 falco style but #9 is a lot different

and #10 i always believed roby's fox can beat evan(meta) puff

Top Bottom