• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Its not my ego Adam its just you think after 3-4 years someone would have brought it up (The Tiep thing) like I like Tiep and all just yeah I would like a bit of recognition from him once in awhile.

Also coulda shoulda woulda. Thats like saying "I COULD have beat Kira at Genesis and then arguably win the tourney" but it didnt happen or Eric could have gimped Mango that one tourney he went to and then lose the 2nd match and win on his CP but again it didnt happen.
AND im pretty sure a lot of people have been getting text by you randomly and I would like to say please stop sending it to everyone. I REALLY hate getting a text message at 9:30am with your message saying "I went fox against johns sheik. Both matches on pkm stadium. 1st match last stock high % and 2nd match I was up 2-1 stocks and still lost." Do you REALLY have to send this message to me? So please take me off the group of smashers you send texts to. Lol
But I will say you could have won but you played really stupid. I remember hearing Eric saying stuff like "just grab him already" and stuff and then Eric walked away saying "You know I dont even want to watch anymore"

My easiest to hardest is
Evan, Adam, Tiep/Roby, Sion, Tim, Ryan, Eric, Manuel/Tony

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Its not my ego Adam its just you think after 3-4 years someone would have brought it up (The Tiep thing) like I like Tiep and all just yeah I would like a bit of recognition from him once in awhile.

Also coulda shoulda woulda. Thats like saying "I COULD have beat Kira at Genesis and then arguably win the tourney" but it didnt happen or Eric could have gimped Mango that one tourney he went to and then lose the 2nd match and win on his CP but again it didnt happen.
AND im pretty sure a lot of people have been getting text by you randomly and I would like to say please stop sending it to everyone. I REALLY hate getting a text message at 9:30am with your message saying "I went fox against johns sheik. Both matches on pkm stadium. 1st match last stock high % and 2nd match I was up 2-1 stocks and still lost." Do you REALLY have to send this message to me? So please take me off the group of smashers you send texts to. Lol
But I will say you could have won but you played really stupid. I remember hearing Eric saying stuff like "just grab him already" and stuff and then Eric walked away saying "You know I dont even want to watch anymore"

My easiest to hardest is
Evan, Adam, Tiep/Roby, Sion, Tim, Ryan, Eric, Manuel/Tony
I was really high, it was a mistake, lol.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hahah.. stop talking about how good I am, or how much better you guys think you are then me. Knowing how good I can be is good enough for me, but I still choose to play with style & tech. Because improving in smash for top 5 means I'd have to host weekly smashfests and play for several hours, have $ for MM's to get used to pressure, and most importantly play OOS. That is all just to much to take on.

But unfortunately my practice efforts are not good enough for the POWER RANKINGS.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hahah.. stop talking about how good I am, or how much better you guys think you are then me. Knowing how good I can be is good enough for me, but I still choose to play with style & tech. Because improving in smash for top 5 means I'd have to host weekly smashfests and play for several hours, have $ for MM's to get used to pressure, and most importantly play OOS. That is all just to much to take on.

But unfortunately my practice efforts are not good enough for the POWER RANKINGS.
LOL, Roby. Of course they are. You're like 7th or something.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Alberta Thread is locked until monday so im gonna post here.

We are going to have a province wide Round Robin tournament to decide our PR.
Everyone plays everyone.

You guys seem to have a very competitive PR, so Im not sure if this would work for you. In the first post it is mentioned that some placements are settled by MM. The only issue I have with that is player A might just always lose to player B, even tho player A does better overall in tournaments/against other people.

I realise you guys put in a lot of work into the PR descisions, but I feel that a money match to decide who gets 4th or 5th between the 2 players isnt always the best. if each of the players in question faced each PR memeber, it would seem to me that this would simplify the decision. For example, if player A won against 3 of the PR members, and player B won against 5, I would say that is more valuable than just if player b can beat player a in a money match. however, there still could be some controversy, because if player A beat player b but still performed worse in the PR round robin, you could argue that case.

Just thought Id throw that out there.

also,

HYPE FOR WHEN I COME VISIT

dieslow

Smash Ace
ranking battles = all PR members play each other round robin best of 5.
ranked by whoever has most wins with least losses?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Wilfred whats your code? Should add me 3782 0520 5724 and lol Giants just use Zero or Megaman and cheese it. But yeah its still quite lame when you main chars that cant do much to giants. (I use Jun/Chun)

unityole

Smash Lord
i fuked up the tourney tony manli and eric had to play finals at around 9 or 10 pm they were all so tired. if people show up late again i will have to DQ them, or push some other events toward the end of day so singles and doubles go first.

next tournament 2 days Feb 27th and 28th, melee brawl and 64 at SFU Burnaby

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'll take Johns place in by the time he 'quits for the summer' after the May tourney.

Though I may be 1st, so sowy. :\

Edit: Sowy jack, that was the cops harrassing us faults... But no Johns...
Only one John.

unityole

Smash Lord
I'll take Johns place in by the time he 'quits for the summer' after the May tourney.

Though I may be 1st, so sowy. :\

Edit: Sowy jack, that was the cops harrassing us faults... But no Johns...
Only one John.
make time for the tourney yes? gogo!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No I won't be there. Sowiez. :\

Probably won't be back any more than once before May. So gotta make that one trip one when I CAN stay for a few days to get the most of it.

Oh and btw,
Okanagan is steppin it up o_O
I'm scurred

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
indeed

Also Jack (and others I guess), I've decided that I'm not coming to Van for smash until the Olympics are over and it's closer to the date I'm that I'd be moving there. So me and my region won't be at any of the tourneys I said we might come to. :\

And Will, she's from SNSD right?

unityole

Smash Lord
indeed

Also Jack (and others I guess), I've decided that I'm not coming to Van for smash until the Olympics are over and it's closer to the date I'm that I'd be moving there. So me and my region won't be at any of the tourneys I said we might come to. :\

And Will, she's from SNSD right?
**** it all james!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u guys fosho cant come feb27 and 28 tourney? =(

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i fuked up the tourney tony manli and eric had to play finals at around 9 or 10 pm they were all so tired. if people show up late again i will have to DQ them, or push some other events toward the end of day so singles and doubles go first.

next tournament 2 days Feb 27th and 28th, melee brawl and 64 at SFU Burnaby
Yeah I had to go around telling people 2-3 times to start their matches, it wasn't fun. Just play it next time cause we didn't get to even do low tiers or crews because people took to long finishing friendlies.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Probably not Jack lol

Sorry roby, the whole thing got epic delayed right away when the cops held the Vic and OK carpools back before Falcon Onry.

Our bad really. That set the tone for epic lagfest :(

VA

Smash Hero
Washington clocking in to say that TvC sucks.

Edit: And so does Nanoha, John.
TvC was a let down for me too. It looked so awesome, but it seems so gay when I play it...

Polimar, Batsu, Chun, Ryu, Saki, The Tekkamans seem pretty good to me right now. Doronjo and Yatterman 2 are awesome too. I think Jun, Ken and Joe suck.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol says the people who likes One Piece and play Naruto.
Jun is really good high tier for sure. Yatterman 2 is definately probably gonna be top somewhere especially with that broken robot.
TvC's mechanics are so awsome.

unityole

Smash Lord
too bad with all those games or names listed above, u guys ever heard of lemmings?

Top Bottom