• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Get@Will

Smash Champion
If we're talking about lack of experience, then I fall underneath that category as well.

You don't have to play someone who mains Falcon to punish predictable moves.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Falcon vs Falco is 70% in Falco's favour. You don't need to know the matchup, you just need to know how to combo fast fallers and l cancel (which IMO is basic Falco).

and i shouldn't be compared to top professionals yet. I may be fast in BC, but the US will undoubtedly **** me in my current state.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
I just do better against falcon because I played with Adam for so long so I notice other falcon things people do. I'll get better and destroy all the falcons in BC later.

oos oos oos oos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oos SHINE OOSoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oosoos oos oos

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Falcon vs Falco is 70% in Falco's favour. You don't need to know the matchup, you just need to know how to combo fast fallers and l cancel (which IMO is basic Falco).

and i shouldn't be compared to top professionals yet. I may be fast in BC, but the US will undoubtedly **** me in my current state.
indeed, yesterday I was playing falco for the first time in like 2 years(and even before I didn't play him regularly) and I was beating evan's falcon, which is pretty legit. He was screwing around though

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

muney match.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I almost beat evans Jiggs in stats with Falco...and I don't use Falco ever...

I think evan is either bad against Falco, or people that don't do it properly do good with Falco against Evan.
LOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel got to play against a legitimate falcon for the first time ever at kennys last week. I believe those were his words to me over the phone yesterday. To be honest, I still was making technical errors which I have been able to get rid of whilst playing for 20 or so hours and taking dexedrine. Either way, everyone should know that I sandbag 99% of the time. I can't help it. It's like I'm goku vs frieza and have all my closest friends get killed and i have to be pushed to the limit where i have no choice but to go SUPER SAIYEN! Frieza would be like ****ing M2K come to kill us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUkbK...eature=related

Chowsu is Michael btw, lul.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Manuel got to play against a legitimate falcon for the first time ever at kennys last week. I believe those were his words to me over the phone yesterday. To be honest, I still was making technical errors which I have been able to get rid of whilst playing for 20 or so hours and taking dexedrine. Either way, everyone should know that I sandbag 99% of the time. I can't help it. It's like I'm goku vs frieza and have all my closest friends get killed and i have to be pushed to the limit where i have no choice but to go SUPER SAIYEN! Frieza would be like ****ing M2K come to kill us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUkbK...eature=related

Chowsu is Michael btw, lul.
Which Michael?

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

unityole

Smash Lord
already 2 people turned down the smash tournament offer on 30th, ****s do come up but NO JOHNS.

make up excuses please and come to the tourney gogogog rush

Top Bottom