• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Haha adam *******, edits my post. No I still stand by what I said, and put me on the list or not. I don't even care anymore.

unityole

Smash Lord
stats are up now

melee stats for top 20 in BC www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/short.htm
melee stats for not top 20 in BC www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/short2.htm

those money matches were amazing, i hope kenny can upload them soon.
PR in the end should stay the say imo, just a few money matches cant really determine what position they're in, ie look at Adam ***** and he wasnt even money matching!

A melee tournament on Jan 30th, that should be the main thing we look at for an PR update

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Haha adam *******, edits my post. No I still stand by what I said, and put me on the list or not. I don't even care anymore.
;)

had sooo much fun today at kenny's and once again i've improved and will keep improving
That's the attitude I like to see Mike.

Also, pretty sure my falcon is the best in the world. jkjk

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Falcon *****, stfu Flacoz

K so yeah, I wanna **** some Falcos and/or get ***** by Falcons this Friday if I come to Van. Let me know where smash is happening. I did get to play Daltsy not too long ago so I'm not TOTALLY useless but need someone to beat me into shape before the tourney in WA on the weekend.
Beat me up with knees and lasers please.
Thanks. :D

unityole

Smash Lord
I think you have that backwards, bro.
maybe he meant brawl OHS NAP

for the upcoming smashfests (this thursday until Jan 30th), i will do stats and they will probabaly be pool for the tournament on 30th, ie pre seed. im doing this cause we never will have enough time to do a proper pool for bracket on the day of the tournament.

for those that cant make to smashfest, i will seed them accordly based on their skill level, or stats from last year and this year.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I think you have that backwards, bro.
Bad at math johns!

maybe he meant brawl OHS NAP

for the upcoming smashfests (this thursday until Jan 30th), i will do stats and they will probabaly be pool for the tournament on 30th, ie pre seed. im doing this cause we never will have enough time to do a proper pool for bracket on the day of the tournament.

for those that cant make to smashfest, i will seed them accordly based on their skill level, or stats from last year and this year.
Am I included for this 1 smashfest? That's odd with the preexisting stats but sure. lol
2nd time playing good people for 6 months johns!

edit nvm realized said from here ON

Top Bottom