• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
I'll be in Van next weekend and have Friday free, is anyone up to organize any size of smashfest? I dont have internet, but I'll be available through text during the week if you guys end up being able to organize anything(Adam...Roby?). 250 216 3373.

Hope the tournaments going well, dont check the boards so I wont see any responses here, but if I dont see any of you this weekend I'll hopefully see some of you when I'm hanging around Van pre Genesis

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Sheik but, without getting bashful, my fox is looking pretty cute too.

Kaelen, we need to smash sometime. playing in kelowna is giving me blue balls.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo! Francis is sooo tite! I remember when he was dex'd up and he took a match off me in tournament at like a gameclucks or tourney play 2 or something. It was so rad! I played with him and tim for like HOURS!

EDIT: YO! Someone from BC with a passport should man the **** up and carpool to Genesis. I'm looking at YOU Sion/Manuel/Tony <.<

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Who from bc is going to genesis? If you have a carpool setup you guys should smash with WA on your way down before we head out thursday morning

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i dont get why it takes adam ****ing more than 30 days to get his passport he sent that dumb **** in at the beginning of june and its july 7th now still hasnt gotten it what the **** is up with that? hes ****ing white too

Top Bottom