• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batmafia: A BRoom Game moved to DGames

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This is what yooou geeet, when you meeess with uuusss....

Kaaarmaaa poooliiice. Arrest this giiirl, her Hitler hairdooo is makin' me feel ill and we have crashed her partyyyy...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i sort of appreciate the silly night banter :bee:

Night 2 ends.

GOTHAM TIMES: DAY THREE

MASKS COME OFF

[On the front page, you see the image of Gotham City Hall. On its recently cleaned marble steps lies the body of crime-fighter Nightwing. He is wrapped and bound by his own trusty black and blue rope, and his arms have been violently ripped off of his body. Burn marks and acid stains are all over his uniform. Burnt from acid into the marble ground beside him are the words "FIGHT CRIME AND DIE" and "THIS IS OUR TOWN"]

"After the town decided it was a good idea to reveal who their super heroes were, the masks came off. There were declarations of super powers all across the board, and as a result, one of our own has been murdered. Dick Grayson is no more."

tmw_redcell, Dick Grayson, Nightwing (multi-powered hero), has died a bloody death.

Day 3 begins.
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Saturday, Dec 13th, Noon EST.
Everyone must vote at least once before a deadline.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I do not have any night actions and therefore didn't help to reveal anything.

So it seems that now we have a positive check on four people: me, Cashed, Xsyen, and Scav. While I am slightly suspicious of Marc, his claim seems to fit into the Batman theme pretty well. If Yeroc happened to follow Scav's lead and get a positive name claim on Marc, then that could potentially give us 5 known townies in a game of 9 (and I'm assuming there are three mafia left at max, giving us a potential 6-3 lead if some one else's story is proved and therefore we win the game by sheer numbers). However, the three I am more so worried about are Alt, Ricky, and Kevin. Alt's claim to me still feels pretty sketchy as Barbara most definitely has an ability of some sort since she is/was Batgirl. Ricky's claim is just about as dubious if not greater: he claimed the most infamous burglar/thief in the Batman universe whilst also saying he has no night power. I find that pretty hard to believe. Kevin is suspect solely because Goldie didn't name claim at all. If he reveals himself, then he may give himself some breathing room. Otherwise, I still rank him in the top three suspects.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Vote: Virgilijus

Vote's obvious. Virg claimed to be Nightwing. Redcell was Nightwing. Vote Virg.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ok, I know I've been looking suspicious but I'll clear everything right now. I do have a nightpower. I can steal things from people I target, and those things are clues to who they are. I also have a criminal record btw.

In Night 0 I stole keys to the Wayne Manor from Cashed, meaning he was either Bruce Wayne or Alfred. He nameclaimed Batman so that seems pretty solid. Night 1 I stole a question mark symbol from Scav. At first I thought he was the Joker because I remember an old Batman movie with the Joker having some sort of question mark suit on. But then he nameclaimed Renee Montoya, I wiki'd that and turned out to be the Question mark or something like that. So he is clear too. In Night 2, I steal keys from AltF4 to the Gordon residence, meaning his nameclaim could be true. At last, I think Xsyven is town because he had the same result on Cashed as I did.

So these are the people I think are town:
Me(of course :p)
Scav
Cashed
AltF4
Xsyven.

That's already 5 out of 9. The 4 possible mafia are Virgilijus, Marc, KevinM and Goldie(but he has asked to be replaced I think?).

So Vote: Virgilijus for the same reason that Scav said. He nameclaimed Nightwing, and TMW was Nightwing.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
The reason I'm not Nightwing is simple: I'm Alfred. That is the reason Cashed and TMW both said I was in the clear; I'm one of them. Axe Cashed and he can verify that I'm good. The fact that the two of you didn't see this is intriguing as it was painstakingly obvious to most accords. Scav's very well may have been a joke though if he remembered that there are potentially three mafia and they bandwagoned I'd be dead in a heartbeat and town would essentially be screwed. But Ricky's...Ricky claimed to have no night power. None. He stated that very clearly saying "I only look pretty". Then he comes out saying he has a power and has used it every night. The question is, why were you hiding it at that point?

Still awaiting word from Alt or Kevin.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
**** you're right!Unvote:Virgilijus

I hid the fact that I had a nightrole because I didn't want to be targeted by the mafia, seeing how my role could be pretty useful. I came out now because we are closing in on the mafia.

Also, I find Yeroc to be the most suspicious one right now. He hasn't nameclaimed yet, and I think he wanted to do the hammer-vote on Mediocre so he just could look like town. Does anyone have any information on him?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yeroc has claimed. And why would you feel you would be targeted after a detective, two superheroes and Alfred revealed themselves?

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
No, you just ended the day, something I was considering doing, but you beat me to it. Medi seemed the likeliest candidate anyhow, no matter how I look at it. I really can't expand on the reasons our 'heroes' (lol, I don't know what else to call them) have given, and I had little else to go on. I didn't agree with this course of action, but it does seem like it's at least caught one mafia. We'll see how the next couple days go.
This isn't that big, but how did he know that?

Oh yeah I forgot, he nameclaimed as Harvey Dent. Two-face.... I mean COME ON! He is a real villain in the Batman universe. This along the fact that the list of possible mafia is getting smaller and smaller.
This is for me the confirmed town-list:
Me
Scav
Cashed
Virgilijus
AltF4

And I got Xsyven on half, because he could be easily lying. But for now I think he's town.

The possible mafia's:
Yeroc, claimed a very suspicious character.
Marc, his nameclaim is kind of vague.
KevinM, hasn't posted yet methinks.

Now, since this is a 16 player game, there could be easily 4 mafia players. We've already got 1, so to me these last three people are pretty suspicious.

For now I'll Vote: Yeroc because his nameclaim is suspicious and I think that it's weird that there are 4 cops in this game(Eor, Xsyven, me and Yeroc).
But like I said earlier, I'm not sure if we should trust Xsyven as all the things he claimed were all retroactive, but this is just a feeling, since I haven't checked the whole thread yet.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
But you aren't claiming cop... you claimed thief. Check out Tom's tutorials on the first page and you'll see there is quite the difference.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
There is some really fishy stuff going on here.

Virg claimed to be Nightwing and is now claiming Alfred, because Nightwing died. The lies are quite confusing. I guess it's all good if you're on the right side of justice, eh?

Riciardos comes out, votes Virg after Scav does and unvotes Virg after Scav does. His reasoning for coming out now isn't very good and he's quick to point to several other people. What's so "vague" about my name claim? Why are you doubting Xsyven of all people?

Some people aren't very active and it's hard for me to have an opinion on them. The only one I really trust at this point is Xsyven. =/

Based on what's going on I'm inclined to vote for Riciardos because of his quick shift in opinions and his accusations that are all over the place.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oooh! I was the last guy to vote for Mediocre, and he turned out mafia. That's a pretty good alibi for me, if I may say so. It's not atypical for a mafia to vote for a mafia early in the game, but you wouldn't ever want to be the last deciding voter which pushes it over the edge.

So I think that helps my case considerably.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Well, not unless you knew he was going to be doomed anyways: then you could do it and say "It was going to happen anyways and it looks like I'm town since I voted against mafia!"

However, I still need more words from Alt: I don't think anyone in this game doesn't have a power as so far 14/16 have had one or at least claimed one. Hopefully, if it is useful and he did get something out of it, he uses his judgment first before saying something about it. Nevertheless, since we are closing in on mafia we need all the info we can get. Kevin and Yeroc also need to post everything they have.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Mediocre was all about one of us killing the other during High School Mafia.

He wouldn't hesitate to ask Alt (or anyone, for that matter) to kill him. And the fact that Alt pointed out saying "LOOK AT THE GOOD I DO!" makes him seem suspicious as well. >_>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i havent been able to get in contact with kevinM, so I still need a replacement for GoldShadow

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I don't think I can come back in as I know all about Ricardos. Next time though, for sure.

*coughlovecraftcough*

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Well, this game has certainly gone back and forth. Hopefully we can keep up the trend we started yesterday, in spite of last night's events.

I've been asked to come clean on my night actions, and so I can do that. Night 0 I inspected Scav, and found out he is Renee Montoya. When Scav precipitated our name claiming, I was hesitant to reveal myself and my ability (someone who can double check roleclaims? kill him!) but after I saw that Cashed let himself be put out there, I figured I didn't have as much to worry about. Scav's claim also wasn't being challenged, so I had no reason to step forward and defend it.

Night 1 I inspected tmw_redcell, and found out he was Nightwing. I didn't really want to call attention to this at first because I sort of suspected I'd been duped by a roleblocker or something and got things mixed up. I mentioned it, you can see on the other page, but I didn't push for an answer because I didn't want to blow open the heroes' cover in case (as I was beginning to suspect) there was some claim trading going on to throw off the mafia. I hope I didn't give them enough with that blurb to tip them off, because if I did it has cost us dearly.

Last night at the behest of Scav I inspected Marc, but my ability failed. I'm not really leaning one way or the other yet about his claim though. Terry is definitely a feasible role, and a Batman understudy would be a useful tool for the Town. Who can say, I'll probably try again tonight if a more deserving target doesn't present itself.

As for everyone else here's my take:

Scav: I'm pretty certain everything he's said is true. Pretty straightforward.

Xsyven: I'm also rather trusting of him. He seems to be on the level, having his police contacts (and now powers). He's also looked into...

Cashed & Virg: Last night's revelation hurts their cred a little, but as I explained I still believe them. Batman or Alfred, Alfred or Batman, both of these guys are a vital asset to us.

Riciardos: I'm beginning to be suspicious here though. He's lied rather low for most of the game (I know I can't talk that much, but even I've been more active than he) and now, after claiming a vanilla role, with another less-than-stellar name claim (Catwoman's a typical Batman villain too), he suddenly reveals all of his abilities and actions and claims to have the entire game figured out and starts pointing fingers. I'm well aware of how suspicious my being Harvey Dent looks, so his voting for me is understandable, even if he proves to be town. But the way he's trying to push suspicion onto others doesn't sit well with me.

Alt: Xsyven makes a good point here, though it's not a whole lot to go on yet IMO.

Goldshadow: Eh, I got nothin'...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Ricky, you come off much too shady. Even with my claim and all the others, you felt that couldn't reveal your abilities? Telling everyone that you knew I had the keys to Wayne Manor would've been great before the night happened, as Xsyven wouldn't have needed to waste an investigation on me and could've used it on someone like you or Alt. And you're voting for an investigator? It's too obvious you aren't working for the town.

Vote: Riciardos

Virgilijus

BRoomer
All right everyone, time to end this game. I was waiting for one person to post to make sure a suspicion was correct before I did this and indeed, it did happen but not without something tragic happening on the side. I will now reveal everything and be 100% truthful as now all the town deserves it. Scrutinize as much as you like but you'll see there are no holes in the story, and it is a very complicated one at that.

Cashed is not Batman; he is my trusted butler, Alfred. As you can see, this makes me the title character of this game. I won't directly say it for reasons outlined later in the post. I started of the game in a masonry with Marshy (Robin) and Cashed (Alfred). I have four powers I can do each night: investigate, protect (doctor), role block, or steal. Marshy had the exact same powers as I did except we both could never use the same power on the same night aka we both couldn't protect some one or both investigate. As you can see, this made us rather powerful. After EE was lynched, however, Marshy was put onto the chopping block and died. However, TMW essentially took his place. The interesting thing is, TMW was not Nightwing before he joined us; he was merely **** Grayson but he had a very interesting power. He could anonymously day kill anyone that claimed they had a criminal record. While this power disappeared with turning into Nightwing, he actually became much stronger. He now had all of my abilities except that he could night kill anyone and could use that ability as many times as he wanted. Now, onto our actions.

Night 0, we knew Marshy was a big target because he single-handedly beat mafia last game. However, Marshy got role blocked that night when he investigated Goldshadow. Very interesting. Day went on and unfortunately Marshy was killed during the jailbreak scenario. TMW joined the team and we (Myself, Cashed, and TMW) decided we needed to use our nightkill soon. Yes, it was a very impatient move but we felt we had to do it. Unfortunately, we decided to kill Iggy and he died a "clean death" that night. While TMW killed Iggy, I investigated Scav since I felt I was still not a suspect for mafia and would not be nightkilled: Scav's check came up clean though we still had suspicions of him being the godfather. Matunas was also revealed as the Riddler, yet a good Riddler which for a while threw me off until TMW found out the Riddler becomes a good guy in the series in the more recent comic book arcs. We realized that everyone's power and affiliation was associated with what their character actually is. With this, we decided a mass name claim was best for the town as most of the characters in the Batman universe were either police or PI's or something that has a power and, bundled with our knowledge, we could find out who was who. We all ready had Xsyven penciled in as Bullock due to all of his quirks while posting that matched the character (understandable if you thought you were the only investigator left) and when he announced we gave him the check. Scav came out as Montoya, whom I all ready knew was a lesbian lover with Batwoman (it was big news in the comic book world). the Alibi fit perfectly as no one else would deserve to be in a masonry with Batwoman. That with his check made him jump onto the permanent good list. However, for our name claim, we knew that we needed a water proof story but also to still protect who was whom. That said, we devised our own shell game: I pretended to be TMW, TMW pretended to be Cashed, and Cashed pretended to be me. If we just posted what the others did and no one had been tracking us, then our story was perfect. Every night we'd get together and tell Cashed what to post, he'd post then we would post later. We never directly had him say that he was the Batman as we feared there was a Bane character in the game who (kind of like TMW's power before he became Nightwing) could kill some one if they said they were the Batman. If you check Cashed's posts, he never says "I am Batman." That's why.

With our shell game in place we posted our "roles" (actually each others) and waited for everyone to claim. When Medi posted red flags instantly went up: there was no character named Firebird and the character Flamebird was incredibly insignificant. We knew mafia would have to lie for their name claims by either

a) waiting until the very end to name claim to make sure they didn't pick a name that conflicted with some one elses' or
b) picking a very obscure good guy character that they knew no one else would pick.

Medi's fit the 2nd choice to a "T" and we jumped on it. We had Cashed attack him follow by myself and TMW. Medi really didn't have any defense against it and eventually everyone else saw how suspicious he was and lynched him. That being said, Medi was revealed to be the Mafia role blocker which also gave us some ideas as to the essence of the Mafia. If you look at town, we had the following people guaranteed on our side at one point:

Batman - 4 powers: Cop, Doctor, Role blocker, Thief in a masonry with Alfred, Robin/Nightwing
Robin - 4 powers: Cop, Doctor, Role blocker, Thief in a masonry with Batman/Alfred
**** Grayson/Nightwing - anonymous daykill/4 powers: Cop, Doctor, Role blocker, Vigilante in a masonry with Batman/Alfred
Gordon - Cop in a masonry with Bullock
Bullock - Potential cop in a masonry with Gordon
Riddler - Independent Investigator (I included him because Tom listed him as blue)
Montoya/The Question - Masonry with Batwoman
Batwoman - Masonry with Montoya/The Question

Thos epeople were all confirmed to be town at one point. I have never seen so many masonrys and detectives and powers for town before. I mean, we are pretty stacked. However, Tom would not make a game that is so far into town's favor: he'd try to make it as even as possible. Chances are there is a godfather or recruiter or some other big role on their side that levals the playing field and chances are all mafia have a power of some sort. The fact that Medi was a role blocker helps this point a bit, but that wasn't the most important thing to come from this revelation.

That night, we (Cashed, TMW and myself) decided that I needed to survive: if they killed Cashed, TMW could pretend that he is Batman and I could say that I am Alfred and our story would still be airtight minus the "us having to switch roles part". However, we feared another jailbreak type scenario with the Joker (who is still roaming around somewhere) so we had TMW protect me while I investigated Marc.

Why did I investigate Marc? Remember the list I had of all the townie powers and how they were pretty damn strong/overpowered? Well, Marc claimed that his power was latent and that he becomes me if I die. Robin was all ready killed at the beginning of the game and he was replaced (much to my shock, actually, as Robin was very strong and seemingly unique). To have me be replaced in addition to that? Another town having four powers? That is a hell of a lot of firepower to town. That said, I was instantly suspicious of Marc. Not only that, but he mentioned in his name claim that his character has a past record (Terry McGinnis does) so you might as well not check him because he'll come up scum. Well, Marc did not know that my investigations are not like normal cop investigations. Batman is identified as the greatest detective in the world and also, being a vigilante that seeps through the underbelly of the criminal world, knows who are in the current circles. that said, I can tell who is part of the active mafia, completely bypassing old records. Cashed mentioned this after Marc posted his name claim, but by then it was too late. I personally felt Marc's investigation would come up negative as I feared he was godfather and therefore would always come up clean. But low and behold, it came up positive. Marc is most definitely mafia: my investigation and his claim together absolutely peg him to the wall.

Unfortunately that night, TMW died. He was a trusty Nightwing and cashed and I hoped that the three of us will make it to the end. I knew that Marc was mafia, but wanted to lure one other person out that I believed was mafia as well: Yeroc.

Yeroc, before the end of Medi's lynching, some what stupidly pointed out that he investigated some one and that that some one was revealed to be Nightwing by their powers and said person was not me. When TMW, Cashed and I saw this and literally thought that Yeroc was the stupidest person on the face of the Earth. However, when we stopped and thought about it, it makes perfect sense for Mafia: sew seeds of discord into the three people claiming to be Batman, Alfred, and Nightwing and make town think about what shenanigans they may be up to. After realizing Yeroc couldn't be that stupid, mafia seemed the logical choice but still, that wasn't enough.

So this day, I posted claiming that I found Marc's story somewhat believable and that with a positive ID from Yeroc over the night, he could sit on the bench with Xsyven and Scav as 100% town players. I knew that if Yeroc said he investigated Marc and the name claim came up "Terry McGinnis", then Yeroc was lying to get Marc infiltrated into the town. If Yeroc claimed to of investigated myself or cashed, he would be mafia because why on earth would he investigate the two guys claiming to be Batman and Alfred who

a) had no real Batman or Alfred to step up and say "hey, these guys are fakes!" which would almost certainly happen at this part of the juncture
b) instigated the first Mafia kill
c) were connected by a masonry (Cashed and TMW claimed that) with Nightwing who was both proven and not suspicious of either of us.

But, Yeroc didn't post he investigated Cashed or myself or that his investigation of Marc turned up well. It appears that he and Marc read my little ploy like a book. Both of them then jumped on suspicion of Ricky. Yes, Ricky lied a bit and seemed rather suspicious to me as well, but I had the initial hunch that it was just Ricky being an inexperienced player. When Ricky did confess to being Catwoman (I knew he had a thieving ability if I had one and his character is a better thief that mine), all of his thievings checked out. He was still suspicious. But why would Marc and Yeroc, one guaranteed mafia and the other at 95%, jump on one of their own especially at so critical a time in the game? Well, because Ricky lied and he isn't mafia. I have a feeling Ricky is an independent and is just looking out for his own survival as Catwoman does in the comics (for the most part). That said, I don't feel he would need to lie about his thievings and Alt was subsequently cleared by Ricky. Ricky was in a bad spot: the two mafia were onto him.

Which brings me to the saddest part of this entire story. As you can see, TMW, Cashed and I were pretty gung ho about killing mafia. We would talk on AIM every night and get the finest detail down before we posted (things like Cashed not mentioning he is Batman directly and the like). Cashed, being the greenest player of the bunch, would always ask TMW or I what to post before he did. He was claiming Batman, and his posts had to be strong and to the point. We meticulously went over each one before he did. However, today Cashed voted for Ricky. We have not talked at all about voting for Ricky. He was remotely suspect, but we had not mentioned voting for Ricky. When he voted for Medi before me, we had talked about it for a few hours before deciding voting order. It then dawned on me that Yeroc made the post where he read me perfectly this morning, after the night actions. Combine this with the fact that we always suspected that Mafia had to have at least one very powerful role, maybe godfather or recruiter.

So
a) Yeroc posted after night actions a story that perfectly predicted my trap
b) Cashed voted without me having any knowledge of it
c) Mafia very likely has a recruiter role

Town...I believe my trusty butler has been taken in by the other side. I always had the feeling that Ra's al Ghul was in the game (it makes sense as he was the only one ever mentioned as Batman's equal) and that he recruited Alfred (Cashed) into the League of Shadows, his criminal organization aka the mafia. Cashed, after now being in the Mafia starting this morning, told Yeroc what my trap was as I had talked to Cashed about it during the night. Yeroc then conveniently played his "50% of the time it fails card" so he could not directly damn Marc. However, he did and with the help of Cashed's post, Cashed himself.

That said, Yeroc most likely investigated me if his mafia brethren Marc recruited Cashed (why recruit and find the identity of the same person?). Therefore, they know my identity and hiding in the shadows won't do me well any longer. However, it shows how well Cashed, TMW, and my's shell game worked: I was the last one they got to as we planned.

AltF4Warrior - Sorry for grilling you, but you were suspect for a while and it needed to be done.
Ricky - Chances are you are an independent. I don't care: you're not mafia. None of town will care if you make it to the end since we'll reach win conditions anyways. If you are a survivalist (which I suspect), I recommend you vote with us.
Kevin - Read all of this. If you happen to have a power that tracks people or can verify anything that I said, please post. While I have no idea who you are, we have three mafia cornered. Vote with us.
Xsyven - We all know you are Bullock. You investigated Cashed last night and found him clean. While that puts a little bit of doubt into my story, the cases outlined prove why that would be and why Cashed is mafia now. If you have any questions at all about my story, post away.
Scav - Pretty much the same as Xsyven: I know you've been town for a while. Read everything that I said and ask away. We really need your vote to win.

I also find it some what scary in retrospect that Scav and Ricky voted for me earlier. At first it didn't really meaa anything, but then I remembered that Cashed is mafia right now and that if he, Marc and Yeroc jumped on the bandwagon quickly, that would be five votes, I'd be blindsided, dead, and mafia would have won.

That said, the man recruited my butler. I don't know the limits of how he recruits, but he's the deadliest of the bunch. Yeroc can find names, but we all revealed anyways. That said, I

Vote: Marc

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm shocked by what Virg just posted. I'm guessing a lot of it is what actually happened and I do believe he was allied with Cashed and the others at some point. I don't know what your role really is, you've claimed Nightwing, Alfred and Batman and I don't know what to believe anymore. You really need to get your story straight.

What I do know is that Virg is telling a blatant lie to get me killed. Cashed so far is as clean as can be, but what do we know about Virg? I'd rather people wait for Cashed or someone else to post (people that can provide us with more info), before jumping on the bandwagon. Here's looking at you, Scav. The whole recruitment thing hasn't really crossed my mind yet, but maybe Virg is starting the attack to hide the fact he has been corrupted at some point? I'm pretty stumped right now, so I'm really hoping people won't just fall for this and at least give it some more time.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Your whole proof of my entire argument was "Let's see what Cashed posts about it". I just completely outlined why Cashed is now Mafia (much to my hearts discontent). Yes, he will still post and yes, it will be something along the lines of saying I'm a liar, but that is to be entirely expected.

I am not the guy who "mistakenly" mentioned that Nightwing was not Nightwing. I was not the guy who claimed to be a potential Batman and give the town absolutely overwhelming powers. I was a confidant of TMW, the proven Nightwing and hero.

The only possible, minuscule chance that I am lying is if I am Alfred, Cashed is Batman and I was recruited to mafia overnight. Yet why would I attack you, the person with the most suspicious and least backed up role claim? How would Yeroc know to grant you an alibi with his ability after he all ready announced he is Harvey Dent? Who would I be orchestrating this with? Scav and Xsyven are clear. Goldie has literally never been on. Ricky was interrogated and, with my pushing, revealed he was Catwoman and very likely a survivalist just wanting to make it to the end. Me and Alt? Alt is the criminal mastermind?

All. Literally all of the evidence points to you. And I would love for Kevin to be a tracker: Cashed, as Alfred, has no night actions and hence has never moved. However, Batman does something every night, either protecting or investigating. If for one night Cashed was tracked, then it proves he is Alfred. if for one night I was tracked, it proves I am the hero.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Wow...

Just wow...

Ok, I know that I've been vote-hopping too much right now, but Virg is too convincing not to follow him. So Unvote: Yeroc and Vote: Marc.

On another note, I am willing to be investigated on to proof that I'm town and not independent. I know I've been looking real suspicious, but those posts I made in the middle of the night, and somehow I felt that we should act more instead of talking. But yeah, look how that turned out for me.

Anyway, now I'm defending against noone, but I just want to get my name cleared.
But when I say that, it totally fits into the being a survivalist, so if you'd want I'd be willing to be lynched, but that won't get us any further since I am in fact town.

Sigh, this game is so hard :(

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Just because Cashed didn't talk everything over with you for once, you think he has been turned? Or rather, you know he hasn't been and are coming up with some weak excuse why he would have been. That's basically what this is all hanging on, Cashed being turned. That's probably the reason why you'd post all this while he apparently is not around to correct you and it's disconcerting several people hop right on. I only need one more vote, so I'm hoping people will be reasonable and give people like Cashed and Yeroc a chance to speak before you send yet another innocent man to his grave. I'm guessing Virg would go after Batsy next, so he's taking care of the replacement now.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
You still stick by your name claim. Unfortunately for you, it is damning either way

a) you say you were lying about the original one and adds even more doubt to you for mentioning "I have a past criminal record; don't investigate me" or
b) you stick by your claim and effectively state that town is incredibly overpowered with a potential four multi-powered super heroes in a game of 16 people.

Either way, you are in very dire straits: you are calling upon the second and third most suspicious people to vouche for you, and both of them have been pegged as mafia as well.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It's B, I stick with my claim. Town seems pretty overpowered with several Masonries and power roles, but we have yet to find out the full extent of what the Mafia can do. There's no judging that till the game is over, funny you mention it though.

Cashed is as clean as can be, he's been investigated. Your theory rides on his corruption, so yes, I'd like him to respond. You also keep mentioning Yeroc and link him to me, so his response is pretty relevant here as well.

Scav and Xsyven, you only posted a vote. The fact that you're "safe" doesn't mean you shouldn't help out.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He was investigated the same night he was turend, and as such, hasn't had the chance to gain a criminal record.

Unvote: Marc

Just to let people talk things out. I'll revote closer to the deadline. Let's hear Cashed talk.

Top Bottom