• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batmafia: A BRoom Game moved to DGames

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Scav seems to be saying that if you are mafia, we'll lynch you tomorrow. That doesn't work unless I specifically investigate you, which I can't do if I'm having to protect myself. Ricky and Xsyven? Yes, they could investigate you, but as everyone is aware, you're Alfred or Batman, either way you'll come up clean from their investigations.

And Scav, the last time you said that lynching one person over the other would gain us more information, we lynched the jester. Just to remind you.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
You're correct. And there is no longer a Jester in the game. The worst that could happen is we lynch Marc and he's Batman.

My point stands.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Who is not voting for Marc yet besides himself, Yeroc and Cashed?
Alt?! Kevin? Who replaced Goldshadow. Has Goldie been replaced?!

And Cashed, you don't HAVE to investigate Virg as we we'll lynch him when Marc turn out to be town anyway!

And I can't believe I got myself all this suspicion on me just for holding back I had a nightrole. :(

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Also, Cashed, you investigating Virg doesn't accomplish much. It's still he said / she said. If you and Virg both claim to be Batman, why should we believe either of your investigations on the other?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If I were Mafia, it would be the boldest move in the history of Mafia to attack two guys with such circumstantial and damming evidence and them to be mafia with me. Even I can see that. It would be incredibly stupid to go to the lengths I went through to prove something (repeatedly and in several ways) against my mafia teammates when our other mafia just died and I am ensuring one more mafia will die by putting both of us on the chopping block (we are the only two people voted for). It makes no sense. If I happened to be mafia, Marc is most definitely not. No if's,and's or but's about it.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Also, Cashed, you investigating Virg doesn't accomplish much. It's still he said / she said. If you and Virg both claim to be Batman, why should we believe either of your investigations on the other?
Scav, you are believing one over the other.

And Virg, the lengths you've gone to to try to sway people make complete sense for Mafia. Nothing really looks better in a mafia game than a huge post. You've made multiple.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
But we're believing one over the other NOW. You investigating doesn't convince anyone who suspects you. Of *course* a Mafia Cashed would say Virg was Mafia. And of *course* a Mafia Virg would say Cashed is Mafia.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
The lengths I go to? You mean the information and evidence I show? How could anyone debate effectively without that? My posts are long because I have a great deal of information and logic and possible outcomes in them. So, in essence, you are saying I look like mafia because I posted logical arguments and evidence. That can be said to any decent player, especially one with a lot of information (as my role helps me in that).

Please, attack the points of my post, not the length of it: that is not a valid counterpoint.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Yes, you are believe one over the other now. You're believing Virg's investigation of Marc really happened. And I'm not saying I want to investigate Virg. I'm saying that with the way this game has worked, my being in a masonry with a now-mafia member could easily end badly.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
After reading and assessing the situation I agree that our best idea is to
Vote: Marc

It has the best options even if we were to fail.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm sorry Master Wayne.

And I'm sorry my love, but it appears this world has no place for us.

Unvoted: Virgilijus
Vote: Marc

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
The Darkness is not so easily destroyed! No! My death is just the beginning!

GG Bat***

At least now Cashed and I get to cuddle in Hell. :3

Not changing my vote though, I still don't like Virg. ;[

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count [5/9 to lynch]:
Marc (5): Virgilijus, Scav, Riciardos, Xsyven, KevinM
Virgilijus (2): Cashed, Marc
Not Voting (2): Yeroc, AltF4Warrior

Day 3 ends.

After hearing the pleas of the town, the Dark Knight moves in on his prey. Sweeping through the Wayne Manor, he makes his way towards the butler's chambers. He crashes down the door... and hears gunfire.

Bang.

Bang.

In front of the Knight lay the overlapped bodies of his lifelong mentor and loyal comapnion Alfred and the sinister Pamela Lillian Isley. Hours later, when the police arrive on the scene, the bodies had been given proper, respectful burials.

Cashed, Alfred Pennyworth (mason hero, lover aligned) has committed suicide.
Marc, Pamela Lillian Isley, Poison Ivy (mafia recruiter, lover aligned) has committed suicide.

Night 4 begins. Night actions are due in a day or so.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
THIS GAME HAS LIKE EVERY ROLE IMAGINABLE. :mad:
NO, I ACTUALLY HAD TO RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM PUTTING SOME OF MY FAVORITE ROLES INTO THIS GAME BECAUSE THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SURPRISE YOU BY PUTTING THEM IN LATER GAMES :mad::mad::mad:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahaha, my role PM:

You are Lucius Fox. You know everything about everyone. Cashed got your back.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
It's night 3, mang. Unless...Tom controls time...

STOP IT TOM! MESS WITH YOUR OWN SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM, NOT OURS!

:cry:

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
When Alfred dies everyone mourns for a day.

And I didn't buy Dark Knight today as much as I wanted to. :( I want a ****ing PS3 so I can get it on Blu-Ray.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm really dumb, this was Night 3.

Night 3 ends.

GOTHAM TIMES: UNEVENTFUL

[The front page shows a picture of a cloaked, horned shadow standing atop Arkham Asylum.]

"After the surprise double suicide of yesterday, last night seemed to be uneventful. Is our brutal town coming to its senses?"

Day 4 begins.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Sunday, December 14th, Noon EST.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Vote: KevinM

Investigated him, and he has a criminal record. From what I recall, he hasn't roleclaimed either-- but I may have missed it in the fray.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Scav: I would like to hear what everyone did first before revealing who I protected. Everyone knows I am who I say I am, so hopefully you know that I do this with the interest of town at heart.

Ricky and KevinM: you guys have some talking to do. Especially KevinM.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll gladly spill for you guys so I can be cleared.

My name is Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot
Better known as "The Penguin"
I have had a previous criminal record but now I'm clean
I own a respectable nightclub known as "The Iceburg"
(ooc:Jeeze Tom, thought we had enough cold jokes with Arnold as the Freeze)
And I have no special powers, Town Aligned

That's really all there is about me, I voted for Marc due to if Virg was wrong we may be in trouble but if he's right we take down a mafia member furthering our chances of winning, on the flipside if we voted Virg and he's telling the truth, we lose who protection guaranteeing a night kill plus the mislynch putting us in an extremely precarious position. From there the choice seemed obvious.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
To me, that is a valid claim: much like Alt's role in High School mafia, I knew we were bound to have some one who appeared guilty but was not: otherwise, why make the distinction in my power that I can investigate active mafia? While I am not saying Kevin is 100% cleared, he is in no way shape or form the leading suspect.

As many could guess, I am 100% certain that Yeroc is Mafia. This is for all of the reasons I have discussed the day before and that he joined in with Marc and Cashed attacking me. Yes, I know that it is reasonable that if I attack some one that are obliged to attack me back, but it only fits: he did not look at why Marc was guilty (only defended himself) in all of this and both of our name claim's for any sort of logical reason why Marc was guilty. Instead, all was directed back at me.

Last night, I decided to protect myself. Obviously, the only person left in the game who I have vehemently attacked is Yeroc. All of the pieces are coming together like yesterday.

Vote: Yeroc

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
In case it wasn't obvious, I trust Virg's judgement completely until I'm given reason not to. Since we've gotten 2 mafia in a row, I see no reason to stop now :p

Vote: Yeroc

Cashed recommended Riciardos, so he falls down the suspicion list a little (though not entirely, since Cashed and Marc were aligned with eachother). Yeroc is Harvey Dent, which means he's likely to be Mafia at least eventually, if he isn't already.

Top Bottom