• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
nice to see this thread is alive again
why can't we get the sonics back....:(
had to say it

Jane

Smash Hero
ayo law, i visited seattle this summer. i just gotta say i'm mad jelly of where you live.

of course, i wasnt there when it was raining, so yeah haha.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
ayo law, i visited seattle this summer. i just gotta say i'm mad jelly of where you live.

of course, i wasnt there when it was raining, so yeah haha.
yup seattle summers are top tier
but i also enjoy the rainy season too so i'm set year round
but sometimes the rain gets pretty awful lol

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Lockout rumors have taken an unexpected turn for the better.

Both sides are very hush hush, but they've been meeting more and more, and apparently giving good vibes.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah I know. Bynum is a douche bag lol. Not saying Bynum is on my fav player list, but finding out he builds PCs for a hobby is pretty neat.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, kid needs to grow up. Has all the talent in the world to be great, but I'd rather him be a player with morals than a great player who's just a punk.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Bynum parks in handicap spaces because he can "afford" to pay the tickets off. Class A douche bag.
That's pretty pathetic... There are people who are hurting out there that really need those spots. I'm a Lakers fan personally but I have never liked him one bit...

I mean my sister is pretty bad off special needs, so we have a handicap tag for a reason. Other people that have money like that don't need to park in those spots... I mean he's a professional basketball player. It's not like walking an extra 10 cars length is going to kill him. And of all people to be lazy, why someone like that? :/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yah who knows.

In other news, turns out Haslem was playing hurt in the Finals. He's always been my favorite Heat player and it only makes me like him more.

Morrison is gonna play in Europe. Morrison 2 rings > LBJ 0.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nash wasn't even trying...

If I was playing Bieber, I'd make it an effort to shut him down every single time he touches the ball.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The fact that he's the most popular artist out there since real artists like Michael Jackson really ticks me off.

How can people worship such an overrated kid that looks like he's 13?

Jane

Smash Hero
he definitely isnt the most popular artist out. he is very popular, yes, just like a lot of much stupider celebrities. not everyone can be MJ.

its just weird to me how everyone loves to pick on him haha. he never did anything wrong. just make pop music.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
charles barkley is a god.

also, why does everyone hate justin bieber so much? just cuz everyone else does it or what? lol
He doesn't write his own music (this is my biggest one), his music is super generic, and he has the ego the size of the empire state building.

And his fashion sometimes is just ********.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
he definitely isnt the most popular artist out. he is very popular, yes, just like a lot of much stupider celebrities. not everyone can be MJ.
You do realize he has like THE most popular video on Youtube, right? Unless something else passed it recently and I am unaware of it. He's also ALWAYS the #1 most talked about and active artist on social networking sites according to billboard.com. Needless to say, if he's not the most popular of the past couple of years, he's pretty damn close.

That plus what TBO said about him being cocky... Added onto the fact that the kid looks like he's 12. I just don't get what all they hype around him is about. There's obviously too many 13 year old girls on the internet.

IN OTHER NEWS, there are rumors going around that GMs and coaches can now talk to their players. My hopes for there being an NBA season are getting higher and higher as time goes on.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
It's so sad, but so true.
I dunno, I feel like he could get away with it in Phil Jacksons system but even in that he started becoming somewhat of a burden.

Top Bottom