• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The last time I posted in this thread, which was years ago, there was a Hawks fan in here posting about how underrated and super awesome Josh Smith is.

Today he got waived. LOL

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
The last time I posted in this thread, which was years ago, there was a Hawks fan in here posting about how underrated and super awesome Josh Smith is.

Today he got waived. LOL
Goes to show that contract was a very bad idea by Detroit (they sign the guy for what 4 years? and expected him to be the franchise player, then waive him early on right before the All-star break).

>.> is all I have to say about the Pistons.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Being a Pistons fan has been.......it is going to be a looong time before they get good again. When your team is great and a league contender, enjoy those moments. Miss the 2003-2008 squad, even though that squad wouldn't realistically be the same in 2014.

Lol Xsyven. I remember that Hawks fanboy. I'm surprised he is not bragging about Atlanta right now being as good as they are. Not sure if it will last. I haven't followed the NBA as closely as I used to, so I don't know all that well what the Hawks strengths and weaknesses are.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
The Real Gamer still hasnt been posting here lmao

if Miami manages to bounce the cavs in the playoffs tho I bet he'll return to posting

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guess what happened after I left?

Kobe's silverware case be empty and he had that lil hotel room incident. U all lost without me

Top Bottom