• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

July

Smash Apprentice
You mean unless we find him scummy. Wasn't it scummy shoot scummies? Are you saying a scummy should shoot who he thinks should die?
Yeah, we decided scummy people shoot scummy people, but a person chosen as shooter who shoots their top scum pick is abiding by that, and their top scum pick is probably also a town scum pick (although maybe not the town collective's first choice) so it all should work out.

If they express no suspicions of someone then get elected shooter then bam shoot someone random, a clear or a semi-clear, THAT is when we have a problem.

Ye- Actually let me check my role pm for a sec.

...Mmmmmyeah.
Clownbot messing with my head. Read on him getting weaker by the minute.

I forgot Sworddancer is in the game. Currently I think we might want to wait with making decisions on shooting already before him, Seph and Summoner have talked more. Two of them are among the main suspects and have openly been talked about as good shots / shooters and yet we completely disregard their own opinions on the issues at the moment.

:059:
Agreed, although I said this already in my #1110 so I was ahead of ya'll : P

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Didnt investigate ryker, lol.

Someone shoot ran. Right now.

10xVote: Ranmaru
BSL has activated his hidden ability! The person he chooses to use this ability on automatically recieves 10 shootee vote! This person is automatically at majority!

Now just
Find a shooter and we're good to go.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We also need discussion from Seph/Swords/Summoner.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Vocal, you're operating under the assumption that I'm scum. You say you think Kuz and I are on opposite alignments no matter what, however. What if I flip town upon dying?

Kuz, if town forced me to shoot but gave me the green light on who to daykill, I'd probably go with Luxor, Summoner coming in second. I might want you shot later but I don't think you're going toDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Would be willing to shoot Ran / have him shot just to rid us of his ******** tunnelvision.

And Clown's last argument makes a lot of sense. A Clown townFlip would be a set-up for scum to justify a kuz shot as well. I'm currently more thinking that Clown and Vocal are different alignments than Clown and kuz. Vocal / Clown shooting / being shot is an idea I like to see tossed around. But let's wait for the SSS trio to speak up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So, do you think Clown would be town then? Do you think Vocal is trying to set him up? If not, who do you think set it up?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So I'm reading through the recent surge of activity and I'm gonna just point out things I find relevant.

About Seph:

I noticed some people (Gheb, Ryker) want Seph to shoot. I, however, cannot agree with this. The only points one might have against Seph at this point is you disagree with his logic about voting as well as who was scum early on. Other then that, he's simply been v/la for forever and a day. Definitely feel like we need more from him before we make calls on him.

=====

About Kuz:

Make post -> rebut -> coast, coast, coast, coast -> make post/rebut someone -> more rebutting -> coast coast -> rebut

Add some occasional namedropping in there and you basically have Kuz's play so far.

Of course, rebutting is perfectly naturally, but it's practically the only thing Kuz had been doing when he posts. At that point, it becomes scummy.

Also Kuz I still want you're thoughts on Ran.

I also want your thoughts on July now if that would be alright.

=====

About Ran:

Ran I don't think Gheb is scummy.

Tbh I haven't made my mind up on Vocal. I see what people are getting at with him when I say it out load to myself, but insides my scumdar is simply not going off when I read his posts, if that makes sense. I probably need to reread him some more.

Already told my thoughts on Kuz.

Ran I do think you are getting crazy tunneled vision. Just because someone defends one of your scumpicks, or someone disagrees with you, it does not make them scummy. I want you to take a step back and really examine the situation, and not to just straight dive into your first instinct, which I honestly think you're doing.
=====

About Gheb:

Gheb let me convince you of Kuz's scumminess, pleaseeeee.

=====

About Clownbot:

Clownbot is null to me. I had a town read on him Day 1 but now I'm reconsidering it. I agree that it's really weird how Clown pushed the death of his own town read.

@Clown: Who else would you want killed toDay (besides Vocal)?

=====

About Vocal:

see above

Also, Vocal, who were your scum picks Day 1?

=====

that's it for now

Clownbot

Smash Lord
From a few posts above:

if town forced me to shoot but gave me the green light on who to daykill, I'd probably go with Luxor, Summoner coming in second.
For the record I never said I wanted Vocal killed toDay. Then again I really wouldn't mind shooting him. It's better than him shooting me. If he's scum, he's got GF written all over himself. Volunteering to shoot?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal, you're operating under the assumption that I'm scum. You say you think Kuz and I are on opposite alignments no matter what, however. What if I flip town upon dying?

Kuz, if town forced me to shoot but gave me the green light on who to daykill, I'd probably go with Luxor, Summoner coming in second. I might want you shot later but I don't think you're going toDay.
If you flip town, then I do have some faith in your reads on Kuz as well as my own from the beginning of YesterDay and Kuz becomes possible scum again. (Not saying he's impossible right now, but less so to the extent that I would not have him as the pick of the day).
Why are you so sure?
This was aimed at BSL. Why do you want Ranmaru shot so badly?
So I'm reading through the recent surge of activity and I'm gonna just point out things I find relevant.

About Seph:

I noticed some people (Gheb, Ryker) want Seph to shoot. I, however, cannot agree with this. The only points one might have against Seph at this point is you disagree with his logic about voting as well as who was scum early on. Other then that, he's simply been v/la for forever and a day. Definitely feel like we need more from him before we make calls on him.

=====

About Kuz:

Make post -> rebut -> coast, coast, coast, coast -> make post/rebut someone -> more rebutting -> coast coast -> rebut

Add some occasional namedropping in there and you basically have Kuz's play so far.

Of course, rebutting is perfectly naturally, but it's practically the only thing Kuz had been doing when he posts. At that point, it becomes scummy.

Also Kuz I still want you're thoughts on Ran.

I also want your thoughts on July now if that would be alright.

=====

About Ran:

Ran I don't think Gheb is scummy.

Tbh I haven't made my mind up on Vocal. I see what people are getting at with him when I say it out load to myself, but insides my scumdar is simply not going off when I read his posts, if that makes sense. I probably need to reread him some more.

Already told my thoughts on Kuz.

Ran I do think you are getting crazy tunneled vision. Just because someone defends one of your scumpicks, or someone disagrees with you, it does not make them scummy. I want you to take a step back and really examine the situation, and not to just straight dive into your first instinct, which I honestly think you're doing.
=====

About Gheb:

Gheb let me convince you of Kuz's scumminess, pleaseeeee.

=====

About Clownbot:

Clownbot is null to me. I had a town read on him Day 1 but now I'm reconsidering it. I agree that it's really weird how Clown pushed the death of his own town read.

=====

About Vocal:

see above

Also, Vocal, who were your scum picks Day 1?

=====

that's it for now
My only scum pick at the time was Kuz, due to his unusually instigative nature towads the beginning of the Day. I'm not very good at Day 1 reads, so he was the only one on the list then.
From a few posts above:

For the record I never said I wanted Vocal killed toDay. Then again I really wouldn't mind shooting him. It's better than him shooting me. If he's scum, he's got GF written all over himself. Volunteering to shoot?
I never voluteered to shoot, people have volunteered me to shoot. If that helps them clear me, I have no problems with that. Would you prefer for me to fight against it and resist shooting, therefore casting more suspicion on myself?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Swords: Any thoughts on Luxor?

You brought up some good points. Seph should not and will not be made shooter/shootee until we hear from him; as long as he has input and reads toDay that are reasonable he should be fine. He's just very, very null right now so we need info from him, and the Day 1 conversation about how he was obvtown Day 1 was weird. He does need to be considered.

Also, a lot of people are aggravated with Ran but I still feel have a pretty town read of him. What he is doing with Kuz reminds me of how I acted in Rusty Guillotine with J, I really thought he was scum so I just kept pushing. Also, the fact that he is not backing off Kuz even though he knows it could get him shot would be a really dumb move for scum who wants to survive.

From a few posts above:

I never voluteered to shoot, people have volunteered me to shoot. If that helps them clear me, I have no problems with that. Would you prefer for me to fight against it and resist shooting, therefore casting more suspicion on myself?
Hmmm, Gheb might be right about the Vocal v. Clown idea, not just that it may be T v. S, but I'm also thinking that one of Vocal/Clown is bluffing about being able to shoot (I don't see either being godfather tbh).

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
wargh, sorry about being inactive for awhile, uni's been rough. I'm just posting to let you guys know I'm catching up now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
quick skim looking for Ranmaru reply to my last post(my bad if I missed it): Ranmaru, you can't just ignore what I said about your Delvro read buddy, you should probably get to answering why you thought he was scummy from his 5 posts, unless you were just saying he was scum for the hell of it.

I am willing to shoot Ranmaru if he doesn't go into that at all.

I like Vocal's points on Clownbot and they make me think a little better of him.

Too hungry to keep reading, gunna eat. Oh yeah, I'll be V/LA Friday afternoon and Saturday :/ ahaha no way I was reading for an hour

Luxor

Smash Champion
Alright BSL. I have a few questions for you.

Aside from ran's superpost, I skimmed everything. Gova's been shot (assuming zen isn't faking), and I'm kind of disappointed, as he's V/LA at WHOBO. no chance todefend himself. Luckily, he should be back before the 24 hours is up, and can say some last few things. (assuming he flips town, that way it isn't full of WIFOM)

1) Ran
2) Ran
3) Ran

I need to make sure he's town so I won't tunnel the shaq out of him.
Here, you strongly imply that you'll investigate Ran.

I got an innocent, but I wont say who unless they're in danger.
We can conclude that Ran is probably innocent or godfather.

BSL;12407162Someone shoot ran. Right now.[/QUOTE said:
And yet toDay you've been tunnelling Zen pretty hard. Could you explain this? Do you think Ran is GF? I think this means Ran should be the shootee, but not the shooter.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
like i said, my clear will come when it's twilight or the person is in danger.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Swords: Any thoughts on Luxor?

You brought up some good points. Seph should not and will not be made shooter/shootee until we hear from him; as long as he has input and reads toDay that are reasonable he should be fine. He's just very, very null right now so we need info from him, and the Day 1 conversation about how he was obvtown Day 1 was weird. He does need to be considered.

Also, a lot of people are aggravated with Ran but I still feel have a pretty town read of him. What he is doing with Kuz reminds me of how I acted in Rusty Guillotine with J, I really thought he was scum so I just kept pushing. Also, the fact that he is not backing off Kuz even though he knows it could get him shot would be a really dumb move for scum who wants to survive.

Hmmm, Gheb might be right about the Vocal v. Clown idea, not just that it may be T v. S, but I'm also thinking that one of Vocal/Clown is bluffing about being able to shoot (I don't see either being godfather tbh).
If that's the case, then let's have Clownbot shoot something. I still think the best course of action is to put a bullet in that floating head, but if voting him to shoot something will prove him as either town or mafia then I am in support of that as well.

#HBC | Dancer

Oh, you didn't? Pro play Swords.

Btw guys, on a general note, stop trying to guess who might Godfather be. Of course scum is going to say they can shoot, even if they can't. At this point that would be a deathwish for them to do.

@July: I'm still holding Luxor as useless townie. Mmm, maybe a little less useless than before but still definitely leaning town.

@Ryker: Lol no

@MOD: Request reverse edit of Kuz's 1157.

#HBC | Dancer

I'll shoot you, sure, no problem. However, first I want you to do as I requested.

I want your thoughts on Ran and July?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If that's the case, then let's have Clownbot shoot something. I still think the best course of action is to put a bullet in that floating head, but if voting him to shoot something will prove him as either town or mafia then I am in support of that as well.
I still want you to shoot, Vocal. Can you please do that?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Stuff like the recent Sword / kuz exchange is exactly the kind of talk mafia benefits the most from. While you bash each other's heads with dumb threads they just get their chance to sneak out of the spotlight.

And if anybody seriously shoots kuz it has to be at least a scummy player aka Seph, Vocal or Clown. But I'd like any of them dead way before kuz.

Top Bottom