• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sorry, must've missed it. What read? The read on ran? I'm not absolutely sure that he's mafia. Ran is either town or mafia, right?

TownRan: it's a mislynch, but then ran is dead.
MafiaRan: mafia is dead and so is ran.

I just think that a living ranmaru is too much of a distraction, and a mislynch "wasted" on ran isn't a bad thing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, don't worry. I saw what he said.

He asked if he was still on your top scum pick list.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Zing!

Also, Vocal sooooooooooooo doesn't have a gun.
I don't want to put up with this. If people doubt I have a gun, decide on a target. Clearing myself is as good as clearing any scummy player; doesn't help me directly but it helps town so I'm game. So far I have heard:

Sephiroth? (Can't remember if someone mentioned him or not)
Summoner
Clownbot (Hint: this one is the scum)

Are there any I missed? Which of these is town most in favor of dying right now?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Who said Summoner? I would rather have Summoner shoot.

I still want Kuz shot by you, Vocal. But since you aren't shooting him, I'm going to assume you agree with Seph and Summoner as your scumpicks now?

Don't shoot Seph until he has posted.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Who said Summoner? I would rather have Summoner shoot.

I still want Kuz shot by you, Vocal. But since you aren't shooting him, I'm going to assume you agree with Seph and Summoner as your scumpicks now?

Don't shoot Seph until he has posted.
No, I listed them as they were the scum picks of others.

Btw (not trying to get a free pass from this) but who all hasn't posted/been active today? Far too many people lying low right now.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
^Trying to get out of it
Get out of what, shooting?

*ahem*

I WILL SHOOT WHICHEVER TARGET TOWN DECIDES SUITABLE FOR TODAY

Will that quell your concerns? Now, as for the ACTUAL reason: shooting anyone before several players have said anything of consequence is a mistake as it lets them glide by with a free pass. I WILL SHOOT after they have given input.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Also, to clarify that last statement, I'm not saying I will shoot on a whim.

I WILL SHOOT WHEN TOWN HAS DEEMED IT ACCEPTABLE TO SHOOT.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually vocal, a couple of people want Kuz gone also, it's just a couple are being too timid with pushing that read (I'm looking at you, July).

Summoner or vocal should shoot Kuz toDay.

@Gheb: Mindlessly butting heads is pretty much one of the funnest things you can do in mafia. ^.^

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You're kinda in a corner and have to say that, so.....
Iirc, I've openly admitted to being fine with shooting ToDay since the end of YesterDay. Are you implying that I am Godfather?

Moving on

@BSL: Please give an actual scum list. If BSL is the only person on your scum list, give reason why he is scum, not annoying. Bonus points for including a town and null list as well.

@Luxor: I'm sorry, I don't think I've paid enough attention to your posts - who are you gunning for today? Who do you think should shoot and who should be shot?

@Sephiroth: Say something. Comment on who you believe should be shot and who should shoot as well.

Question: did someone replace Delvro? I recall something to that effect but I can't remember who it is

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Couple things though Kuz.

1) Ryker insisted that Vocal didn't have a gun before he posted in giant red text.
2) Said text doesn't reinforce the idea of him not having a gun. Like... at all. Okay, I won't rule out the possibility that he's non-GF scum. But come on.

I don't appreciate that attitude, mister. :glare:

July

Smash Apprentice
If that's the case, then let's have Clownbot shoot something. I still think the best course of action is to put a bullet in that floating head, but if voting him to shoot something will prove him as either town or mafia then I am in support of that as well.
No no, I still want you shooting, I said I won't be happy until you successfully shoot someone toDay and I mean it. However, if you choose to shoot Clownbot then that accomplishes you taking a shot, you get what you want in a dead Clownbot, and if it would probably appease Zen's dead ghost considering he said in his list of alignment possibilities that Clown=scum if Gova town.

Zing!

Also, Vocal sooooooooooooo doesn't have a gun.
Soooooo true.

I don't want to put up with this. If people doubt I have a gun, decide on a target. Clearing myself is as good as clearing any scummy player; doesn't help me directly but it helps town so I'm game. So far I have heard:

Sephiroth? (Can't remember if someone mentioned him or not)
Summoner
Clownbot (Hint: this one is the scum)

Are there any I missed? Which of these is town most in favor of dying right now?
I would prefer Seph or Clown right now, went and checked Summoner's activity and he really hasn't posted anywhere other than here, so I believe he may have just been generally inactive and not avoiding posting here. Seph was v/la but post we have so little to go on from him that if we don't get strong stances from him toDay we have to do something, he's just so damn null.

Also this has been said but don't shoot yet, we need to hear from Summoner and Seph who both said they are catching up.

ALSO, KUZ, SWORDS, anyone who has been talking about randomly shooting each other: don't be dumb. Vocal is not getting out of shooting toDay, I want to know if he can shoot and if a shot goes off before that I am going to be royally pissed.

No, I listed them as they were the scum picks of others.

Btw (not trying to get a free pass from this) but who all hasn't posted/been active today? Far too many people lying low right now.
Pretty sure we are just waiting on Seph and Summoner to give us some reads and catch up, but conversation is still going. No shooting yet.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No attitude was in that post. Don't get defensive, yo.

He clearly is agitated. He asked me the same question earlier, in less forceful terms mind you, but he asked if I had a gun. I said I did and am willing to back up that statement.

Just doubt from one person and Vocal is already overly defensive about not having a gun. In reality, if he is town and has a gun, he has nothing to worry about because he knows him shooting is a psuedo-clear.

@July, I won't. I have been holding myself back from shooting, but I must remind myself that scummy shoots scummy.

Who was the person that came in after Gova was shot and said too bad Gova was on V/LA?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't think Vocal's agitation relates to a non-shooting scum role at all, if anything I still think he's GF due to his eagerness to prove he can shoot. I know it's a losing battle but if I'm going to be shot he's not the first person I'd want to pull the trigger.

July

Smash Apprentice
Btw I started writing my above post before the big read letters. Doesn't change a thing.

Actually vocal, a couple of people want Kuz gone also, it's just a couple are being too timid with pushing that read (I'm looking at you, July).

Summoner or vocal should shoot Kuz toDay.

@Gheb: Mindlessly butting heads is pretty much one of the funnest things you can do in mafia. ^.^
I'm negotiable with shootee tbh Swords, I'm struggling a lot with the people who have been inactive or v/la because I don't want someone dead for having a life but if I can't read them, if have no way to know what they are thinking, then I don't know what to do. That's why I gave a list of acceptable lynches earlier in the Day, although I actually moved Luxor off of that because his content has been better toDay.

Question: did someone replace Delvro? I recall something to that effect but I can't remember who it is
Gheb replaced Delvro, Ran replaced Kirbyoshi iirc. They both replaced in around the same time.

@July, I won't. I have been holding myself back from shooting, but I must remind myself that scummy shoots scummy.
I understand, I'm just trying to make sure scummy shoots scummy too.

@Clown: I'm not seeing what you are seeing with Vocal. YesterDay I asked Vocal if Kuz was still his top scum pick and if he would be willing to shoot him ToMorrow (which is now toDay). He dropped the Kuz thing and avoided the idea of shooting altogether, saying he would just look at Zen, Clown, and Ran. ToDay he has been forced into a corner where he pretty much has to shoot and he's still been very dodgy about it, where if he were godfather he wouldn't have any reason to do so (quotes in my last post show where he's been dodgy and trying to avoid shooting).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
No attitude was in that post. Don't get defensive, yo.

He clearly is agitated. He asked me the same question earlier, in less forceful terms mind you, but he asked if I had a gun. I said I did and am willing to back up that statement.

Just doubt from one person and Vocal is already overly defensive about not having a gun. In reality, if he is town and has a gun, he has nothing to worry about because he knows him shooting is a psuedo-clear.

Who was the person that came in after Gova was shot and said too bad Gova was on V/LA?
Agitated? Posting in giant red letters is fun :awesome:

@Clown: What should I have done, then? Should I have resisted the common consensus that I should shoot something? Kuz hit it on the head when he mentioned being semi-cleared; unless people consider me to be a candidate for GF, it will allow town to focus on better targets.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Btw I started writing my above post before the big read letters. Doesn't change a thing.

I'm negotiable with shootee tbh Swords, I'm struggling a lot with the people who have been inactive or v/la because I don't want someone dead for having a life but if I can't read them, if have no way to know what they are thinking, then I don't know what to do. That's why I gave a list of acceptable lynches earlier in the Day, although I actually moved Luxor off of that because his content has been better toDay.

Gheb replaced Delvro, Ran replaced Kirbyoshi iirc. They both replaced in around the same time.

I understand, I'm just trying to make sure scummy shoots scummy too.

@Clown: I'm not seeing what you are seeing with Vocal. YesterDay I asked Vocal if Kuz was still his top scum pick and if he would be willing to shoot him ToMorrow (which is now toDay). He dropped the Kuz thing and avoided the idea of shooting altogether, saying he would just look at Zen, Clown, and Ran. ToDay he has been forced into a corner where he pretty much has to shoot and he's still been very dodgy about it, where if he were godfather he wouldn't have any reason to do so (quotes in my last post show where he's been dodgy and trying to avoid shooting).
For the record, I wasn't trying to be dodgy about anything. I want Clownbot to be part of the scum process today as he is my top pick; if you aren't in support of him being shot then I'd like him to shoot. As I said earlier, I will shoot whoever town chooses as my target, but I will also share my opinions.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Okay.

Vocal you are shooting at the end of this day. Shoot Seph or Swords or Clown.

@BSL, tell us ur inno ffs. U realize that telling us now will allow us to talk about it more before the shot. Regardless of when you tell us, now or twi, scum will know your inno going into the night phase, so just tell us already. I don't possibly see how you can think its a good idea to keep yourself from clearing someone.

July

Smash Apprentice
For the record, I wasn't trying to be dodgy about anything. I want Clownbot to be part of the scum process today as he is my top pick; if you aren't in support of him being shot then I'd like him to shoot. As I said earlier, I will shoot whoever town chooses as my target, but I will also share my opinions.
Kk having Clown as the shootee is fine with me; I don't see a very clear direction we are heading in for shootee, probably closest thing is Seph but we are waiting for his input before making that decision.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Vocal, And if the rest of town told you it was Seph who was going to die? Would you shoot him? Or would you still shoot clown?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Clown: I'm not seeing what you are seeing with Vocal.
Ditto.

You think he's being dodgy about shooting? I disagree completely. He's made his willingness to shoot all too clear.

@Clown: What should I have done, then? Should I have resisted the common consensus that I should shoot something? Kuz hit it on the head when he mentioned being semi-cleared; unless people consider me to be a candidate for GF, it will allow town to focus on better targets.
There would have been nothing wrong with accepting the fact that you have to shoot, but I don't really think a scum who can't shoot would draw as much attention to themselves as you, particularly by voting for yourself as shooter. I know, it's WIFOM. To be honest I'm iffy about your alignment in the first place.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Kuz. Why is Swords a shootee?

@Vocal: How do you feel about Swords?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't think Vocal's agitation relates to a non-shooting scum role at all, if anything I still think he's GF due to his eagerness to prove he can shoot. I know it's a losing battle but if I'm going to be shot he's not the first person I'd want to pull the trigger.
Easy fix, shoot Vocal.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

@Vocal: How do you feel about Swords?
I'm comfortable with him for the time being. He's been active, he's put forth stances, and he hasn't done anything that stands out as inherently scummy to me. I'm not placing him in the assuredly town category, but he isn't on my scumdar either.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I wonder.......could it be thats hes town??? No, thats not it. Whats that other name for the bad guys in this game, oh darn the name escapes me at the moment.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm comfortable with him for the time being. He's been active, he's put forth stances, and he hasn't done anything that stands out as inherently scummy to me. I'm not placing him in the assuredly town category, but he isn't on my scumdar either.
Ah, so he is null to you? (If he isn't town to you)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wonder.......could it be thats hes town??? No, thats not it. Whats that other name for the bad guys in this game, oh darn the name escapes me at the moment.
That isn't answering my question. Please answer it.

Top Bottom