• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm fine with the options of Summoner, Seph, or Clown for shootee, pretty much in that order. Although I still want to hear from both Summoner and Seph before the decision for lynch target gets made. And Swords, need his reads/scum picks too. So much activity, I forgot that thread only opened like 5 hours ago.
So Kuz and Lux are gone because Gheb said so...?

Kuz, you're caught up and all, right?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He won't. That's why Him, Gheb, and Vocal should die. Gheb trying to defend Kuz. He says Kuz's content is adequate, ****ing lie that is.

Kuz should get shot by Vocal.
Yes, earlier after Gheb has said that he didn't believe Kuz was scummy, I said that I didn't know about Gheb. I'm ok with him dying.
Congratulations. You have figured out the scumteam based on nothing on D2 already. Obviously kuz is scum - how could anybody doubt that? - and obviously I just into his defense like the biggest ****** to let all the world know that I'm his scumbuddy.

You operate under the idea that other players aren't playing smart. Which translates into *you* not playing smart. I'm not scum. Kuz is most likely not scum. Deal with it.

:059:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I would should Seph because he is scummy. I want vocal shooting seph because its SCUMMY (VOCAL) SHOOTING SCUMMY (SEPH). Two people being outed instead of me just shooting Seph. Ya dig? Guessing you don't.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kuz, please wait and see if Vocal can shoot Seph or Summoner, that would be the optimal situation. If Seph comes in and quickshoots you he knows he will be shot toMorrow.

Ran, Gheb isn't scummy for his stance on Kuz. I don't know what else to say other than I don't see it and I disagree.

Clown, I said I'm willing to compromise on the shootee, Summoner is high on my list, Seph has been more useless/null than straight scummy but if it stays that way I want him gone, and you are literally the last option I'm willing to compromise on for toDay, maybe. Luxor is slowly working his way off my list with his own actions, and I'm not going to throw a hissy fit to get Kuz lynched toDay if town is so stratified over it.

*Also, off topic but why the hell does my quick reply box keep ****ing with me while I'm trying to type??*

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I think Clownbot is scum, and because of that I do not think Kuz is scum. I'll shoot, no qualms about that, but I disapprove of a Kuz death. We need a vote count up in hurr

Vote: Clownbot: Shootee

Vote: Vocal: Shooter

It's cool that I vote myself, right? I'm fine with shooting, want to make sure we get a majority in my favor.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Clownbot is scum, and because of that I do not think Kuz is scum.
Do you think they are generally not aligned together or just aren't *scum* together. Please make this clear before somebody shoots.

And I think if Vocal shoots [or whoever is decided to shoot] they still hold the right to choose their target on their own. If Vocal profoundly believes that Summoner needs to die even though the town might want somebody else shot I'm *not*going to hold the disagreement against Vocal.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Vocal: So you think Kuz is town now? (Kuz, I am asking his read about you, don't get defensive)

@Kuz: Can you tell me why you want Seph shot?

I still don't understand how Seph is scummy. To me he is null.

@July: That's fine. My vocal read is stronger than Gheb. I just feel he is trying to close my options.

July

Smash Apprentice
Votecount (7/12 for majority)
red- voted as lynch target
orange- voted as shooter
Green- voted without preference

th3kuzinator()-
Ranmaru()-
Clownbot(1)- Vocal
Ryker()-
BSL()-
Luxor()-
Sephiroths Masamune()-
SummonerAU ()-
Delvro()-
-Vocal-(2) – Vocal, July
Sworddancer()-
July()

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal shoot seph. Please and thank you.

I shall be ignoring everything Ranmaru says from now on.
Ok, so since he didn't format this

Speaking on behalf of Kuz:
Vote: Shooter: Vocal
Vote: Shootee: Seph

Do you think they are generally not aligned together or just aren't *scum* together. Please make this clear before somebody shoots.

And I think if Vocal shoots [or whoever is decided to shoot] they still hold the right to choose their target on their own. If Vocal profoundly believes that Summoner needs to die even though the town might want somebody else shot I'm *not*going to hold the disagreement against Vocal.

I don't think they're aligned together.

On the second point, I wouldn't be able to choose my own target in an ordinary game and so to try to retain some order of balance I will comply with shooting against my will, though I will make my opinion known.
@Vocal: So you think Kuz is town now? (Kuz, I am asking his read about you, don't get defensive)

@Kuz: Can you tell me why you want Seph shot?

I still don't understand how Seph is scummy. To me he is null.

@July: That's fine. My vocal read is stronger than Gheb. I just feel he is trying to close my options.
Yes. I think Clownbot is scum; for that reason, I believe that Kuz is town.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Kuz where are Sword and Luxor with you? You made some noise yesterDay about them being scum.

I had a town read on Seph from his early play and because he's been V/LA since then up until just recently I'm not too willing to go with him. Summoner's still fine as a shoot candidate. IGMEOY Luxor.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vocal I can't follow your thought process. You think Clown is scum but opt to shoot Seph because the town wants so? I think that's exactly why we should NOT vote in BIM and why I will not take part in that nonsense - you can simply hide behind the "town wanted me to do that" excuse in case things go wrong. You're making yourself a tool and I actively advise all players to openly not follow suit with the voting system.

Shoot who you think is scum if that's the power given to you.

Shoot Seph if you think he's scum. Shoot Clown if you think he's scum.
But don't shoot who town thinks is scum if you're convinced you know better.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My three person scum pool for shots are

Seph, Sword, Luxor.

I don't get the summoner hate.

Clownbot, can you shoot?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vocal I can't follow your thought process. You think Clown is scum but opt to shoot Seph because the town wants so? I think that's exactly why we should NOT vote in BIM and why I will not take part in that nonsense - you can simply hide behind the "town wanted me to do that" excuse in case things go wrong. You're making yourself a tool and I actively advise all players to openly not follow suit with the voting system.

Shoot who you think is scum if that's the power given to you.

Shoot Seph if you think he's scum. Shoot Clown if you think he's scum.
But don't shoot who town thinks is scum if you're convinced you know better.

You mean unless we find him scummy. Wasn't it scummy shoot scummies? Are you saying a scummy should shoot who he thinks should die?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Luxor, think of it like this. He said he would clear the person if he was in pressure. Only person in pressure (slight pressure) if Vocal.

So obv it's not Vocal.

I want Vocal shooting toDay.

I don't know about Gheb. He is trying to defend Kuz, and is NOW somehow finding Clownbot scummy through none of his own findings.
I said in danger, not under pressure.

Stop trying to guess who's cleared.

If anyone comes to an agreement on who to shoot while I'm not here, don't shoot. wait for me to say that he isn't cleared.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't care about clears.

I like your last line tho.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I forgot Sworddancer is in the game. Currently I think we might want to wait with making decisions on shooting already before him, Seph and Summoner have talked more. Two of them are among the main suspects and have openly been talked about as good shots / shooters and yet we completely disregard their own opinions on the issues at the moment.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I don't follow. Explain your reasoning on this to me again?
Everyone tell me what you think of this scenario: Summoner or Luxor shoots Kuz. Also detail which of the two you'd prefer to be shooter.
I don't think who he shoots really affects my thoughts about him, unless it's someone who's obvtown or anything like that. It's more about whether he can shoot in the first place.

Making him shoot Kuz? Maybe.
Probably Luxor, not sure if I have a preference as to shooter or shootee though. Really my list from earlier remains in tact (shooters: Delvro playerslot, Summoner, Sword, Luxor; shootees: all of the above, Kuz). I really wanted that to be what we did toDay (and toMorrow if it failed then) but after Zen said he was shooting Gova I pretty much threw my hands up in the air.
I realize bussing is a legitimate strategy, but for now this is enough for me to place the two in seperate camps.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oi! I saw that edit Kuz!

Gheb how can you of forgotten I was in this game, Day 2 has only began a couple of hours ago . ;_;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways;

Swords, what are your reads?? What do you think of Vocal and Gheb so far? Kuz?

Give thoughts on Summoner and Seph too please.

I'm sorry it's just I don't have enough content from you either.

Top Bottom