• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also notice how Gheb ignored my point about Zen's picks?

July

Smash Apprentice
Seph please get in here.

Can we please have Summoner/Lux shoot Vocal?
Is Vocal shooting Summoner/Luxor close enough? Because I would be fully behind Vocal shooting one of Summoner/Luxor.

Well, Zen's dead, so he's removed from the list. The other two that caught my attention were Kuz and Clownbot; however, due to Clown's stances on Kuz I don't think they could both be mafia. Moving on, I find Clownbot's actions at the end of YesterDay incredibly scummy:

So...to prove that one person is townie, Clownbot forces him to shoot another person that Clown considers town? That's crackpot logic right there and I don't trust it an inch. Clownbot is my #1 scum pick, I'll have to investigate further to find others.

Also, I have no problems shooting anyone - give me a target and he's dead.

Because a lot happened. Someone got shot - that can change a lot of things. While I found Kuz scummy at the time, the situation required a reevaluation; at the time I was too tired to do this, which is why I didn't place him in either category yet.

So town, would it be acceptable for me to shoot Clownbot?
Hmm, I really haven't given Clownbot much thought, although since he's your top suspect I would rather deal with him toMorrow when you are either semi-cleared or outed scum/dead. So if you can shoot, then toMorrow I would be open to Clown as shooter/shootee, but toDay we have scummier options.

Luxor/Summoner are definite options for toDay, especially if they don't post more. I remember looking at number of post counts the day that Gheb replaced and he had already surpassed Summoner...in one day. Luxor has been more active than Summoner, but more flip floppy. If Luxor can give stronger stances toDay I might change my mind. Seph ALSO needs to post more, although I realize he just got back from v/la but he needs to prevent content toDay or get shot.

Also, there's a lot of talk about Kuz and whether or not he's scummy; I honestly think he is scummy and could be as good of an option as Summoner, depending on everyones activity. Idgaf what everyone else is saying, he has been coasting, he coasted all Day 1 and I don't know how so many people can be sure that he's not scummy when he has given us so little to work with.

So, people toDay I want to shoot:

Vocal

People I want shot (from who i want shot to maybe I would comply):

Summoner
Kuz/Luxor
Seph
Clown

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also notice how Gheb ignored my point about Zen's picks?
I didn't "ignore" it. I simply chose to not answer because it's a question leading nowhere. It's essentially a completely rhetorical question even if you didn't meant it that way.

And I don't see what's wrong with finding Clown suspect even though I wasn't before? Am I supposed to turn a blind eye to his failures just because I didn't realize it earlier? That's a textbook example of dumb tunneling bound to failure. I've experienced that quite a bunch of times. Changing your mind is perfectly fine if you have valid reasons.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
July, your suspect list is pretty huge. You have literally half the game's roster in there. I have no idea what direction you're actually leaning.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You say that Clownbot did in fact TELL zen originally to shoot Gova. If Zen caught that, why didn't he just shoot Clown?

Gheb, what were your scumpicks before you suspected Clownbot?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
And I don't see what's wrong with finding Clown suspect even though I wasn't before?
While it's commendable that you're finding your own reasons not to like me (#1070, Ran), you're claiming that Vocal has in some way convinced you due to discussing how a single post I made yesterDay is scummy. I'm confused as to how you couldn't have come to that conclusion yourself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I'm not letting Kuz coast either.

I still want Vocal shooting Kuz.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Don't worry, July; already said I'm being 10x more active toDay.

Kuz has been coasting, but I'm not down for him being shot.

I can't keep up with the speed of this thread when I'm tired, lol. Goodnight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kuz you seem to post whenever I say that. Can't you scumhunt broski? Did you even see that reply to your first post I gave in my re-read?

Shut up Ryker.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You say that Clownbot did in fact TELL zen originally to shoot Gova. If Zen caught that, why didn't he just shoot Clown?
Wow wtf are you seriously asking me to speculate about a dead player? That's the kind of discussion that gives us absolutely NO conclusions on who could be scum. Can we stop these kind of arguments and focus on more productive stuff to talk about?

Gheb, what were your scumpicks before you suspected Clownbot?
Seph, Vocal, Summoner

While it's commendable that you're finding your own reasons not to like me (#1070, Ran), you're claiming that Vocal has in some way convinced you due to discussing how a single post I made yesterDay is scummy. I'm confused as to how you couldn't have come to that conclusion yourself.
Because I didn't read through every single post. I had to read up 20+ posts on 40ppp and some stuff I admittedly skimmed through, especially since I had already a clear idea on my scumlist [which is largely the same].
And it's not like you suddenly jumped on top of my scumlist out of nowhere. You were somewhere around #5ish next to Lux and are now my #3 pick. I think that's not out of the ordinary. It's not like you fundamentally shook my scumlist.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And since I don't feel like sifting through all your nonsense, and Gheb has requested you give him some reasoning, mind explaining why you want me shot?

Or have you been tunneling so long that you've completely forgotten what your original reasoning was?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Gheb: The second list is just people who I'm willing to consider as lynch target toDay. My top scum pick is Vocal. Since I'm pretty set in him being shooter, I'm willing to compromise on the shootee. Kuz seems pretty scummy to me as well but town is split over him so chances he does get lynched are pretty low.

Some of the people on the second list are there until they get their **** together and start posting so I can get a somewhat solid read on them *cough* Seph, Summoner *cough*.

Luxor is slowly working his way up, honestly I'm liking his content a lot more toDay than yesterDay.

Clown I want to wait to see if there is a successful shot from Vocal before he is lynched, but if town really pushes in that direction and it gets Vocal to shoot then that's fine, and if Vocal can shoot and Clown would come up as scum, I'd think his read on Clown and Kuz =/= scum buddies would be legit.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seems like people are in favor of shooting Vocal then? I'd like to see one of my other top suspects or Summoner / Lux shoot at least though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And since I don't feel like sifting through all your nonsense, and Gheb has requested you give him some reasoning, mind explaining why you want me shot?

Or have you been tunneling so long that you've completely forgotten what your original reasoning was?
I didn't like your first post, and I then explained that in my re-read. But then I noticed you didn't post much at all. Coasting, not helping. That's why I'm fine with you going. I find it odd you don't even talk about Vocal.

Wow wtf are you seriously asking me to speculate about a dead player? That's the kind of discussion that gives us absolutely NO conclusions on who could be scum. Can we stop these kind of arguments and focus on more productive stuff to talk about?

Seph, Vocal, Summoner

Because I didn't read through every single post. I had to read up 20+ posts on 40ppp and some stuff I admittedly skimmed through, especially since I had already a clear idea on my scumlist [which is largely the same].
And it's not like you suddenly jumped on top of my scumlist out of nowhere. You were somewhere around #5ish next to Lux and are now my #3 pick. I think that's not out of the ordinary. It's not like you fundamentally shook my scumlist.

It relates to Clownbot. I'm not talking about night kills. If you say we shouldn't speculate on dead bodies, why did you quote Gova?

So, after you saw my big post, you didn't read anything else? I'm sure it was right on the next page. I doubt you didn't read that.

@Gheb: The second list is just people who I'm willing to consider as lynch target toDay. My top scum pick is Vocal. Since I'm pretty set in him being shooter, I'm willing to compromise on the shootee. Kuz seems pretty scummy to me as well but town is split over him so chances he does get lynched are pretty low.

Some of the people on the second list are there until they get their **** together and start posting so I can get a somewhat solid read on them *cough* Seph, Summoner *cough*.
Why do you think town is split over Kuz?

And yes, I do believe Seph and Summoner should get their **** together. ****ing losing the game for town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, I want Vocal to shoot. Wheres your head at Gheb.

Do you feel Kuz is providing good content?

July

Smash Apprentice
Seems like people are in favor of shooting Vocal then? I'd like to see one of my other top suspects or Summoner / Lux shoot at least though.

I'm in favor of Vocal shooting, I don't think he is godfather so I'd rather he shoot than be shot. Would you have a problem with him shooting one of your top suspects (Summoner/Luxor)? Of those two I would prefer Summoner.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If you say we shouldn't speculate on dead bodies, why did you quote Gova?
Because there was zero speculation involved. I didn't draw a conclusion from what he said because his point is blatantly obvious and I try to bring the opinion of a CONFIRMED townie to people's attention.

And I don't see how it's that hard to miss? It's not like I replaced in and looked into all posts in depth, especially if I know the poster is prone to provide little content fluffed up with lots of empty words.

No, I want Vocal to shoot. Wheres your head at Gheb.
Unless you're straight-up shooting kuz yourself you're going to have to compromise. So far Vocal has been the most concrete aka most mentioned target for the shot

Do you feel Kuz is providing good content?
Adequate.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm in favor of Vocal shooting, I don't think he is godfather so I'd rather he shoot than be shot. Would you have a problem with him shooting one of your top suspects (Summoner/Luxor)? Of those two I would prefer Summoner.
Aye, nevermind then @ previous post; last paragraph [aimed at Ran]

If Vocal shoots I'd be OK with that but shooting Luxor is a no-no for me. I mentioned him because I can compromise with him shooting but I don't think he's scum. And I still think Seph shooting Vocal would be a solid play. Though Vocal shooting Seph, Summoner or Clown would probably work for me I guess.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do not feel Kuz has been posting good content. He has been critisizing my reads on him. That is in HIS defense, and selfish. What else has he done?

I see no need for him. No scumhunting whatsoever.

Zen and Gova were BOTH confirmed town.

You say it wasn't hard to miss, so why didn't you think Clownbot was scummy BEFORE Vocal said he'd shoot him?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You say it wasn't hard to miss, so why didn't you think Clownbot was scummy BEFORE Vocal said he'd shoot him?
Because I missed it? I think that should be pretty obvious since I explicitly said it "wasn't hard to miss".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, I confused that with "Was hard to miss" ;-;.

I still don't think you missed it. Why didn't you finish your re-read, and let Vocal remind you of Clownbot?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Kuz hasn't done anything worth a damn in this game for a while. I'm wondering if he has any catching up to do with it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He won't. That's why Him, Gheb, and Vocal should die. Gheb trying to defend Kuz. He says Kuz's content is adequate, ****ing lie that is.

Kuz should get shot by Vocal.

July

Smash Apprentice
Why do you think town is split over Kuz?

And yes, I do believe Seph and Summoner should get their **** together. ****ing losing the game for town.
I'm not sure, I can only speak for myself that I want more activity from him and more scumhunting. Other people have a different read on him and are pursuing other scum picks and that's fine but no one, especially not Kuz, has convinced me he is not scummy yet.

Aye, nevermind then @ previous post; last paragraph [aimed at Ran]

If Vocal shoots I'd be OK with that but shooting Luxor is a no-no for me. I mentioned him because I can compromise with him shooting but I don't think he's scum. And I still think Seph shooting Vocal would be a solid play. Though Vocal shooting Seph, Summoner or Clown would probably work for me I guess.

Alright, I'm fine with the options of Summoner, Seph, or Clown for shootee, pretty much in that order. Although I still want to hear from both Summoner and Seph before the decision for lynch target gets made. And Swords, need his reads/scum picks too. So much activity, I forgot that thread only opened like 5 hours ago.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Of course you would like seph shot instead of you.

July

Smash Apprentice
He won't. That's why Him, Gheb, and Vocal should die. Gheb trying to defend Kuz. He says Kuz's content is adequate, ****ing lie that is.

Kuz should get shot by Vocal.
O_O where did Gheb come from? Is that just from the interactions toDay that Gheb is on your scum list? Is there anything else other than his stance on Kuz you find scummy?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I might misspell seph's name and type Ranmaru by accident, hence why I have not shot so far.

On second thought, that would not be so bad.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
O_O where did Gheb come from? Is that just from the interactions toDay that Gheb is on your scum list? Is there anything else other than his stance on Kuz you find scummy?
Yes, earlier after Gheb has said that he didn't believe Kuz was scummy, I said that I didn't know about Gheb. I'm ok with him dying.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I might misspell seph's name and type Ranmaru by accident, hence why I have not shot so far.

On second thought, that would not be so bad.
Answer the damn question. Why do you want Seph shooting instead of you?

Top Bottom